After shocking home loss to Phoenix, Steve Kerr says, "I'm so f***king tired of Draymond."

5 posters

Go down

After shocking home loss to Phoenix, Steve Kerr says, "I'm so f***king tired of Draymond."  Empty After shocking home loss to Phoenix, Steve Kerr says, "I'm so f***king tired of Draymond."

Post by steve3344 Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:20 pm

https://nypost.com/2019/03/11/steve-kerr-reaches-his-draymond-green-boiling-point-f-king-tired/

Welcome to the club.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

After shocking home loss to Phoenix, Steve Kerr says, "I'm so f***king tired of Draymond."  Empty Re: After shocking home loss to Phoenix, Steve Kerr says, "I'm so f***king tired of Draymond."

Post by mrkleen09 Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:07 pm

Sports media is out of control man. Seriously. The entire profession has degenerated from Peter Gammons, Bob Ryan and Frank Deford to a bunch of gossip starting professional shit stirrers. Sad.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

After shocking home loss to Phoenix, Steve Kerr says, "I'm so f***king tired of Draymond."  Empty Re: After shocking home loss to Phoenix, Steve Kerr says, "I'm so f***king tired of Draymond."

Post by gyso Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:39 pm

So they do a little lip-reading from a video and come up with this?

My comment: I'm so f***king tired of sports media.

Back to top Go down

Post by swish Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:00 pm

Perhaps because modern day electronic media is producing a much larger willing participating audience.

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:02 pm

mrkleen09 wrote:Sports media is out of control man.  Seriously.  The entire profession has degenerated from Peter Gammons, Bob Ryan and Frank Deford to a bunch of gossip starting professional shit stirrers.  Sad.

LOL. I Agree 100%.
Everybody has an opinion that needs to be heard, a story to write or a controversial take as a talking head on TV.
I feel like we are getting played big time just for their ratings or sales.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:22 pm

tjmakz wrote:
mrkleen09 wrote:Sports media is out of control man.  Seriously.  The entire profession has degenerated from Peter Gammons, Bob Ryan and Frank Deford to a bunch of gossip starting professional shit stirrers.  Sad.

LOL. I Agree 100%.
Everybody has an opinion that needs to be heard, a story to write or a controversial take as a talking head on TV.
I feel like we are getting played big time just for their ratings or sales.

I mean, if someone followed one of us around with a camera and recorded all the stuff we say about our wife / boss in a moment of frustration - we would all be divorced and unemployed.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down