Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away

Post by bobheckler Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:39 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/03/comments-from-other-side-sixers-32019.html

by FLCeltsFan

Ben for 3 tonight.

Let’s bust them up

I see that Gordon Hayward isn't playing tonight. So one less perimeter shooter to have to contend with

Horford is playing ugh

He wouldn’t miss it for the world. Boston forgets how Joel was so injured and out of shape he was in the playoffs. Pray he stays healthy.

Certainly will have their work cut out for them. Just wish last nights game wasn't so close.

This is a big game for the team, mentally. Let's get it done.

The only thing that matters is beating them in the playoffs. This game doesn't mean that's either more or less likely.

In terms of mental confidence, this absolutely is a bigger game than normal.

Easy win. I expect Simmons to go off and carry us to our 1st win against Celtics.

I don’t think the Celtics bring their A game. Cause Indiana keeps losing. No motivation since it’s becominf clear Celtics will be the 4 seed or 5th seed at worst. I also think refs will call 2 quick fouls on Horford. Than Stevens will have excuse to rest horford (need to rest his knees really)

Tough game. I finally expect a win at home. Last game we lost by just three points to the Sucktics.

Remember the people thought the Celtics had a good chance to win the Atlantic this year lol

I thought the Celtics were a shoo in for 60 plus wins. I had them going 65-17. Sometimes addition by subtraction. Too many starter level players and no enough cohesion.

Irving is playing great. But he also ball hog and doesn’t pass often.

Their season is playing out almost exactly as I thought it would. Average talent and worse chemistry.

I care more about Embiid dominating Midget Al than the Sixers winning the game. Horford sucks and Embiid should dominate him. So... He needs to do it. I want no less than 35 and 15 tonight with high efficiency.

Considering everyone but Jo is tired from barely beating freaking Charlotte last night, and (little known fact apparently) the opponent tonight absolutely owns the Sixers... Starting out way behind the 8 ball this evening.

Expecting more of the same against Boston. Horford besting Joel, Tatum going off, Marcus Morris never missing, Ben Simmons struggling. Stevens has us figured out better than most coaches. They'll work off our switches and take away our dribble handoffs.

Not going to bother with hope in this one. Going in expecting a loss, per usual.

Sixers will win tonight.

Horford will totally outsmart JoJo and have him frustrated by the second quarter. Brett Brown will keep on going to JJ redick and he'll be about two for 15 from three-point land.

Its about time to beat their green butts

I figure we will win this meaningless game. I do like Kyrie talking noise again, Celtics made the finals without you man.....shut up

Horford gets a lot of calls, as usual. Ok maybe we don't want to win this one.

Embiid gets tackled and no call. Absolute joke. (MY NOTE: Embiid fell on Kyrie. Just goes to show how different people can see the same thing differently)

Are the Celtics going to cry about every call this game?

Two missed calls on Horford, missed call on Kyrie and a phantom call on Simmons.

What do you expect from the city of cheater?

Celtics must pay the refs better

Getting trucked by the Celtics, a tradition unlike any other.

If the calls don't even out, I'm turning the game off. I will not support a product that is not fairly called.

Hate having that coaching disadvantage

Sixers better hope for the 3 seed, if not it’s one n done

This is ridiculous, every possession the Celtics are scoring. ZERO defensive intensity. Getting b***hed on their home court against the ONE team they have to beat.

Now the Sixers can not hit water falling out of a boat

I'm okay if they keep letting Simmons guard Horford Embiid has to prove he’s Evicted Horford from his head

Celtics will still be good even if Kyrie bolts but man is he a huge part of their offense.

These calls man...

I'm wondering why the sixers cannot be as aggressive defensively as the Celtics. Everything is a foul

Rozier in goat mode I see

Harris is getting owned by Horford on both ends.

I can't wait until Rozier is playing in Phoenix

Lol Rozier looks like a HOF against us.

Plays like a scrub against virtually everyone else

To those people that for some reason insist that Boston doesn't have our number and it's all coincidence..... Just lol

It's crazy. I really cannot think of a team that was so thoroughly inside the head of a rival.

We definitely don't get any calls against them, its kinda weird to watch it.

WTF REFS **** YOU

Such a mismatch in the coaching department

Brett Brown is clueless on how to play against Celtics\Brad Stevens.

Agreed, and the Celtics are allowed to completely maul us, and play illegal defense on the time. I think they're spurred on by that and then make all their shots.

I don't like one player of this Boston team. They are all either dumb or d***heads. Some are both like smart

So do we want Kyrie to foul out or stay in the game?

I don’t know, I view him as more a liability for them in this matchup than an asset.

Maybe, but I doubt Brad Stevan’s starts him because he s a liability

Stevens starts him because he has to, probably not because he wants to.

Oh give me a break. Boston turns it over and the refs call a foul? There was NO foul there

Refs are bad as usual, but we cant let them outhustle us out there. We look terrible. We are letting flat earther Kyrie pick us apart out there.

Horford has to be letting the refs sleep with his wife There’s just no explanaition as to why he NEVER gets called

the refs didn't have to call that. The refs seem to think BOS can't commit a turnover

Refs have it in for us

Cant stop Kyrie Gotta get him in more foul trouble and get him to bench for awhile

Hey look Jayson Tatum plays like a superstar against the 76ers. Again. See also: Smart, Marcus…. Rozier, Terry….. Baynes, Aron

Kyrie is killing the Sixers.

There is nothing special about the Celtics they have punked us and we don't know how to respond. This isnt close to the same team that lost to them last year but its the same sh**.

This Celtics team doesn't fear the Sixers one whit. The Sixers on the other hand are traumatized like some nerdy kid that got there lunch money taken every day for years by the school bully.when they face the Celts.

The Sixers better hope Indiana or Milwaukee knocks the Celtics out of the playoffs Because they won’t beat them in a 7-game series. The Sixers clearly have no clue how to play defense against Boston. Pick and roll defense shouldn’t be athis difficult

I hate Kyrie tattoo’s I'm usually a fan or don't care but his are just ugly and weird

Brad Stevens knows our defensive tendencies better that we do. I hate Boston

They are really disciplined about hunting JJ, whipping the ball around and out-hustling our guys at every turn. I’d love to see a few sympathetic calls, but we have to earn them

OH MY GOD THEY CALLED A FOUL ON BOSTON!!!! It’s a miracle!!!!

Lol both baynes and horford get away with murder against embiid and they’re both bitching when baynes gets called for a foul there

Soft call for horford. Unreal

Horford gets touch calls While it takes him and Baynes mauling Embid for a call to maybe get called smh

Horford gets two soft foul calls but he’ll be allowed to hack away at embiid all night

There's always at least one Celtic that gets super hot against the Sixers Last game it was Gordon Hayward. The Celitcs really come to play against the Sixers.
There are no competent referee crews left If that is an offensive foul on Embiid then Horford should’ve fouled out in the first quarter with all the sh** he pulls….

The Sixers better pray that they don’t face Boston in the postseason. They are clearly afraid of this team

Oh and the refs... BLOW! Biased towards the Celtics big time

The way the reffing this game We might as well quit this game

BB isn’t a good coach, and it’s not just Boston either, the Sixers suck vs the elite teams.

We’re a better team, we’re way more talented It’s just a bad match up, and it’s becoming mental

Remember the old days, despite the even matchup, 76ers 80s teams would blow out Boston many times. Just cant do it anymore. No one gets hot anymore

Dude the 80s Celtics have three rings. We have 1

I can only the refs so much

I hate this Celtics team. Every single one of them.

So Rozier is all of a sudden Ray Allen tonight

I simply can't like this team if they continue to lose to Boston like this i’ve watched almost every game obsessively since 1998….but if they don’t learn to play tough against bully teams like the Celtics….then I got to take a break for my own sanity

The benches are the difference in the game

These refs hate the Sixers. We can't get any calls. Disgusting!!

If Baynes doesn't return for the 2nd half that is huge. Because now Horford has to guard Embiid instead of Simmons, which means Ben isn't a total liability out there like he is when Horford's guarding him.

I'm taking solace is the fact that if Horford has a huge playoffs he will probably opt out of his deal for one last big pay day and therefor he will be gone a year early.

It'll b Toronto and Boston in the Eastern Conference Finals. (MY NOTE: Apparently we're not just in the Sixer players' heads. LOL)

ROFL Smart trying to get himself killed

I’m not sure how Marcus Smart is allowed to play Basketball after this.

The most hateable Celtic is hateable

The most likeable Celtic is hateable.

I like Smart, he plays hard, if he played for the Sixers y'all would love him.

You do have to appreciate Smart's pro wrestling approach to basketball.

The league would be too soft without guys like Smart.

I would've liked to see Embiid break Smart's face

Refs are calling these momentum killing fouls when they are clearly not

I'm more scared of jaylen brown than smart

Oh fun it's referee Amateur Hour you’d think this game was being played in Bob Kraft’s sex parlor

Without Smart and Baynes, we have an advantage

Tatum seems like a nice guy hard to hate

Yeah agreed, which makes me hate him because he is too nice for me to hate him rationally

Celts is demoralized and finding rhythm without smart

These refs are jokes

I hate refs

Brad needs to put Horford or Baynes here. Poor counter with theis

I hate al horford with every fiber of my being

Really…prolly the only Celtic I do not hate. He’s a class dude

Yep. The only real professional on that squad.

Tatum is like Tobias, he just cant get past his man. U see the difference whenever Kyrie drives

Dunno what game you're watching. Tatum has gotten to the rim at least 3 times tonight for most of his points.

Man.. I have an idea.. Let jimmy and Tobias walk. Then max out smart and rozier. That way we don't have to deal with these guys anymore

Team is **** traaaaaash And Embiid isn't going to get these calls against Horford in the playoffs. We.are.****.

Doesn't matter. This team was never getting out of the 2nd round.

We will as long as we don't face this Celtics. Celts are really just built to punk us (MY NOTE: Actually, Danny built us to beat the Warriors, you're just not as good as them and that's why you're getting punked)

When Rozier negotiates his contract with ainge, he should just go to youtube and search “Sixers Celtics rozier highlights”

Nothing brings out the self loathing in Sixer fans like playing the Celtics.

LOLOLOLOL these refs so biased against us

The calls have been favoring us the entire game. Celts trying to erase that impression

A good part of this win is on Smart. Thanks Marcus.

Imagine having to pay off the refs and still lose. Hate to see it.

Are Celtic fans really under the impression that the refs favored us this game?

Their city is so used to cheating, because that's all their teams ever do, that when the favoritism isn't insanely blatant, they aren't used to it, and they can't handle it and it eats them up because they know deep inside that they have to cheat to accomplish anything in all 4 sports.
They are Celtic fans after all. Don't expect much from them.

I mean, how many Celtics fans can even count to 43?

FT disparity. Its ok, part of the game. We also experienced that when we play at their home. And we would have won the last game against them if not for Hayward having his best game as a Celtics ever

Suck it, Boston. We're better than you now and we're going to be better for a long time Very Happy

Celtics fans, evidently, are not familiar with the rules of basketball. When you're fouled on a shooting attempt, you're awarded free throws. Apparently they've never witnessed this in an NBA game before tonight. Not surprising since their superstar only averages three free throw attempts per game.

I'm glad we won this. I'm glad we will very unlikely face them in the playoffs. I'm glad they change the built of their team by trading for AD. This Celts team is just built to beat us.

Trading for AD will only help Embiid. In our matchup they might be worse, but against everyone else they will be better.

Smart should send Embiid a thank you card after the game. The fact that he restrained himself likely literally saved Smart's life. One punch from Embiid would have likely killed him. Smart is soft and when I think of people in sports who can't fight, he's one of the first that come to mind. I hope he's appreciative that not only is Embiid a great player, but he's a life saver.

Celts is like that dirty and cheap umbrella that isn’t valuable until one day it rains. We are that rain.

Doubt we play Boston in the playoffs. The Bucks should be healthy by the second round and will beat Boston. If we beat Toronto we would play Milwaukee.

Bucks will be reincorporating a rusty brogdon. I don’t think it’s a given they beat the Celtics in the 2nd round

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Celtics beat the Bucks

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down