Next Up - Spurs @ Celtics Sunday March 24, 2019 at 7:30 PM

4 posters

Go down

Next Up - Spurs @ Celtics Sunday March 24, 2019 at 7:30 PM Empty Next Up - Spurs @ Celtics Sunday March 24, 2019 at 7:30 PM

Post by dboss Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:33 pm

9 games to go. Boston tips off against the Spurs tonight in what I believe is a must win level game. The Spurs beat the Celtics earlier in the year so it is time to return the favor. The Spurs are in 8th place out West clinging to the last playoff spot. They have been playing well having won 8 out of their last 10 games.

Boston on the other hand is reeling from their 3rd straight loss including last night's debacle where they squandered an 18 point lead in the 4th QTR to the Hornets.

The Celtics will be without 5 players including AH, AB, JT, GH and RW.

The Spurs lost to the Rockets the other night where James Hardin went off for 61 points.

With JT out, look for Brown to play extended minutes and I am also thinking we may see DJ Dozier get a few minutes at SG. Terry Rozier will also see more minutes. Theis, Semi and Yabusele will have to play big for us to have a chance to win.

Kyrie and the Marcuses need to be on their games.

The team is taking on water so this ship must be righted.

The Celtics are going to the playoffs this year so finishing up strong may propel them into the post season.

I was surprised to hear coach Stevens say him and the coaches are in an evaluation mode.

This is game #74 and if you are still in need of evaluating your team it does not bode well.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Next Up - Spurs @ Celtics Sunday March 24, 2019 at 7:30 PM Empty Re: Next Up - Spurs @ Celtics Sunday March 24, 2019 at 7:30 PM

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:49 pm

Great a team that has defined roles and plays together as a team should, a team of overachievers, exact opposite of us. Hope I’m wrong, but have a feeling we’re gonna get killed....

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Next Up - Spurs @ Celtics Sunday March 24, 2019 at 7:30 PM Empty Re: Next Up - Spurs @ Celtics Sunday March 24, 2019 at 7:30 PM

Post by bobheckler Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:38 pm

Tatum out (back); Hayward and Baynes eligible to play.
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:02 am

I think I'm at the end of the rope, my hands are coated with spreadable butter and I weight 350lbs. We are basically down to the our last option for the team whichsays it can flip the proverbial switch for the playoffs. That's easy for the team to project a face of confidence once the playoffs get here as they have locked up 5th place, keep losing and are "fine tuning" everything. But for the rest of us, that's not a momentum or trust builder at this point.

I believe it is time to get the broom out or hope to win maybe one game in the first round before being shown the door. But not only the broom for the playoffs but the broom for what Danny will be doing after the first round is completed and we're left holding the flaming bag o' poo. May even want to throw Danny's name in the hopper if this really get ugly and we can't find a trade for all these draft picks.

I'm recording games ahead of time so when I do watch I don't have to watch commercials. But then I check the live score and we're down 20-25, so I stop recording and erase the game. Just not going to waste my time watching those games. Sorry. I'm probably shutting it down for the playoffs just like they are doing.

Hope I am wrong....Usually am.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down