Turkey vulture, tired of the takes, smashes through Stephen A. Smith’s office window

2 posters

Go down

Turkey vulture, tired of the takes, smashes through Stephen A. Smith’s office window Empty Turkey vulture, tired of the takes, smashes through Stephen A. Smith’s office window

Post by NYCelt Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:34 am

I think we need a little diversion around here.

Saw this one today. Knowing how much we all seem to LOVE Stephen A. Smith (yeah, sure), I thought this would be of major interest.

All I can add is...Seems appropriate.

Turkey vulture, tired of the takes, smashes through Stephen A. Smith’s office window

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/turkey-vulture-tired-of-the-takes-smashes-through-stephen-a-smiths-office-window/ar-BBVfp5s?ocid=ientp

Nate Scott
1 hr ago

A turkey vulture, apparently tired of the takes, smashed through Stephen A. Smith's office window at the ESPN headquarters in Bristol, Connecticut on Tuesday morning, according to a tweet from Adam Schefter.

The turkey vulture could not be reached for comment, so it is merely speculation that it was the incendiary nature of Smith's fiery hot takes caused the bird to send itself flying through the window.

It's also entirely possible that, after another winter in Central Connecticut, the bird thought that a flight into Smith's office was preferable than another day in the cold.

We hope the bird is OK. That window certainly is not.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Turkey vulture, tired of the takes, smashes through Stephen A. Smith’s office window Empty Re: Turkey vulture, tired of the takes, smashes through Stephen A. Smith’s office window

Post by bobheckler Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:42 am

Turkey vultures got their name because of their resemblance to turkeys.  It feeds exclusively on dead animals.  Carrion.

Maybe his crash through Smith's window wasn't about 'hot takes' so much as it was about 'hot makes'?  Maybe it thought it saw another turkey?  Sex is one of the strongest of all human drives.  Or maybe he was starving and thought Stephen A(sshole) Smith was dead meat?

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down