Celtics = Mensche (an unintended thank you to Red)

Go down

Celtics = Mensche (an unintended thank you to  Red) Empty Celtics = Mensche (an unintended thank you to Red)

Post by Bostonian128 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:10 pm

I've met a few of you and it's been years where I've maintained a loose connection. I posted the following on Boston.com in response to a nice analysis to last nights game. It's all over the place but there is a feeling I wanted to share - until next year folks, Bostonian128
=================

(a very nice post)

(my response-->

"Thank you for taking the time to think this through - very nice analysis - this board, even with the loss of Slippery Sam and the others retains a very high quality - until next year.

PS: I think Glen Davis had some careless moments, he also recovered several times with key rebounds, but I believe he will remember this game 7. I also think that if Rondo can flip the switch and "decide" to turn his natural talents to shooting from everywhere (including the free throw line) we will remember this series as a turning point for him as well.

Culture is not created thru a trade or series of trades (or a season or two), it's the north star that is a byproduct of thousands of moments. The culture of Boston Basketball is storied and will continue to add chapters and that is the wealth we own. Most of what is valuable in life is nuanced and sports are a crucible that reveals some of the important lessons. Today I have a big smile on my face because along with everything else that's good in my life there is the change I just found stuck in my metaphorical couch, found money, thank you Celtics for revealing another truth about how far heart and tradition can take you.(fade with John Kiley......)"

Bostonian128

Back to top Go down