Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:54 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/12/comments-from-other-side-heat-12419.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

Mi no likey the Celtics. Hope we humble them.

I'm not even gonna get my hopes up. If we win that's great, but is gonna be an L. No need to freak out if this is a bad game. We all know how bad this team plays on back to backs. It's been the teams biggest kryptonite this season.

The Miami Heat humbles insufferable fanbases. Let’s hope we do that tonight ‼

We are going to become insufferable if we win tonight too👀  (MY NOTE:  Insufferable in loss as well)

B2B on road ? Heat big Win

Who bam clamping up tonight ? I know butler or Justise gonna lock up kemba

Good luck to the Celtics trying to run PnR with Kemba/Tatum they will have Winslow and Jimmy Buckets switching onto him

I’m calling a KO revenge game

Smart is out for today so lets get this W

I’m pretty confident that this is the back to back game that we will finally win. I just have that feeling.

How many guys are they missing? Just Smart and Hayward?

**** Celtic scum

Random but I still fondly remember in 2017 when we injury-ridden and brought out a lineup of Olynyk, Bam, Dion, TJ, JRich, Jordan Mickey, UD, Derrick Walton Jr, Wayne Ellington and still managed to beat Boston on the road when Spo changed the defense to zone

I'm really nervous about this one. Celtics have looked dangerous this season.

Remember when we were all sad that Hayward picked Boston over us but we got Jimmy now who’s better

I never understood the hype around Jaylen Brown. He’s a solid player but I feel he’s often hyped up too much

National media hypes up every slightly above average player in big markets.

No Hayward, no Flop God, crappy frontcourt. If Jimmy Buckets isn’t too tired Heat should win this game.

The Heat have one HUGE advantage OVER Boston. Celtic starting lineup: 6’8", 6’8", 6’6", 6’6", 6’0". Maybe they will start Kanter instead, this announced Celtic lineup can’t matchup at all. This has been a major advantage for the Heat all season, except in Philly.

I agree our size is our advantage. Gotta hit the boards and finish when the interior pass comes. Boston has the single best offensive player.

Who is maybe a little more predisposed to being bothered by good defense?

Jimmy and Justise about to lock Tatum and brown up

7-1 Leonard v. 6-8 Theis is going to be interesting unless the Celtics decide to start Enes Kanter at center.

Erik Spoelstra not with Heat tonight. He has returned to Miami for the birth of his second son.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home YtEX3X8

Congrats to Spo and his family!

The real question Is how many days does the kid have before being asked to properly read and react to a 2-3 zone?

I’m stuck withe the Bahwston announcers on my feed Sad(

Buncha chowda heads

Boston, one of the few games I won't listen to the other team's announcers.

Kemba is already showing he's been studying the play the Heat run for Nunn

The heat needs to control kemba,dump winslow on him

Dunno if that would bother Kemba. Great scorer.

That's how we gotta defend Kemba. That man can get away from anyone and set his feet. Gotta double him

Ojeleye claiming that KO picked a booger from his nose on that foul.

Nunn can't stay in front of kemba at all

Not many people can.

Remember when Kemba and Lin flopped their way to so many FTs in our 1st Round matchup vs. Charlotte

Back to Back and we come out with energy? Boston's ****Ed

Should probably get Nunn off Kemba early before he heats up

We don't have anybody else

Yeah just realized Nunn is too small to guard anybody else. Letting Kemba get hot at home though is a disaster

Kemba always goes off against us lmao

I played youth ball with Robert Williams. He was a really nice kid. Was like 6’3” in the 5th grade so we just gave him the ball every play and had him run down the court and lay it in uncontested

Gotta start scoring. Take advantage of Celtics slump before they get hot

Yeah, especially Carson Edwards running around. He will melt us eventually.

The Boston feed is awful. This announcer is a moron. He sounds like an old guy yelling nonsense from his porch.

You aren't lying, how do Boston fans even enjoy this?

Kendrick I don’t pass the ball nunn

Carsen Edwards plays defense tf

Refs vs Heat

Olynyk vs Kanter is funny because they’re both nightmare matchups for the other

I really want Boston to loose because I really hate all the talk about Brad Steven being a better coach than Spoeltra. He has nothing to show for and somehow he almost better than Popovich per people. Gtfo!!!

When did Edwards cut off his dreads, he was lowkey cute before

Ooof wanawhatever with the uncalled travel

Can’t wait for the Celtics fans to bitch about missing Smart and Hayward if they lose meanwhile we’re missing Dragic, Spo, and are playing on a back to back after an overtime game  (MY NOTE:  Can't wait for Heat fans to bitch about missing Dragan, Spo and are on b2b when they lose meanwhile we're down Smart and Hayward)

Winslow just hit the side of the backboard on a layup. It’s really hard to brick layups that hard
Impressive

Brown looks goofy af with his head shaved and the beard

Nunn on kemba is a nightmare matchup

Refs love the Cs tonight

Olynyk can be really high levels of stupid sometimes

Refs seem to favor opposing teams against us every single game. Teams shoot SO MANY ****ing soft a** free throws against us.

Who do ya'll think is the inactive player with the biggest impact:
Smart
Dragic
Hayward
Romeo Langford (lol)

Hayward easily

They really playing 2 midgets and we can't score

So they gonna get a foul on every rebound or what

Celtics flopping whats new

LOLLLLLL Kemba tried to flop on Kelly LOLOLOL

24 free throws to our 3. Nothing unreasonable there, great officiating there

No according to the Celtics announcers they are getting bad calls against them.

This game is even worse than the Raptors, I guess the Patriots aren't the only Boston team that has the refs paid off.

The day we get a call in Boston is the day the four horseman of the apocalypse are riding in the sky

On defense we're fouling. We're not getting much calls on our side but Eve if we did, we aren't attacking the basket like we were in the first. Boston is keeping us out of the paint.  (MY NOTE:  And THAT'S why you're not getting whistles.  You don't get whistles for taking open shots)

We can blame the refs. But anyone watching this game can see the Heat look lost and tired.

I'm tired of hearing wanamaker

Man I hate the Celtics.

If harden played on the heat do you think he would still get his free throws.

This will be the greatest win ever if we can overcome these refs lmaooo

Celtics are flopping and as usual the refs just don’t call fouls on our drives.

Aside from Jimmy no one's really attacking the paint

I understand that we haven’t driven as much but when we have we get no calls and they get feathered and get calls. These refs are DOGSH**

Wow that wasn’t a flagrant on Winslow. He almost stole the ball from Tatum that has to be illegal.

We need to make a trade before these guys tank their value. Everyone on deck! Nunn, Robinson, Winslow, Waiters, JJ, DJJ, the other J, Herro (him too). No one is safe. Do it quick before the value tanks

Crazy part is this Boston team isn’t even that good. Bunch of overpaid players is all I see. Tatum contract up next. They bout to be in financial hell

I'm tired of Kelly. This guy doesn't show up against good teams. And if he can't shoot, he doesn't really contribute anything.

Lol Refs are a joke, calling crap now Boston has been doing since the game started

KO got the basketball IQ of an orange sometimes I swear.

Brown is what we wish Justise could get to 😔

Got to hand it to Boston though Must be nice having two great scorers like Tatum and brown. Especially if one of them is off, then the other one just gets it going

And Kemba and Hayward

Their talent is crazy Tatum Brown Hayward Kemba Smart, just so much talent

They out sourced their tanking, signed Hayward (which we should have... Probably would have meant no return of waiters and JJ), signed Kemba, and Smart is a great role player they've developed

The refs are literally bailing the Celtics out.

Were missing Goran. These dudes gonna be popping champagne playing a team on a B2B while they had 3 days off.

Yeah but they're missing Hayward.

And we’re missing dragic

I know but Gordon was a starter coming back to all star form. We aren't hurting as bad as that.  (MY NOTE:  Reality finally starting to settle in)

Gordon can be a star for Boston. Dragic is good in his role as a scorer off the bench against the second stringers.

This would have been a good game if they called it even remotely fairly

Kemba took like 5 steps? Tf man these refs are consistently trash

Everyone acting like we’re down 40 lol

Might as well be with the refs

Tatum is a baby back b**ch

**** B2B’s, **** these refs, **** jayson Tatum and his cocky a**

Still hate Philly more than Boston now

1. Knicks(always) 2. Cs 3. Sixers

Knicks aren’t worth hating they’re so irrelevant

The officiating in this game is easily the most lopsided on the season.

SOMEONE PUT A HIT ON THESE REFS!!!!!!!

Miami's favorite pastry. The turnover.

Theis got that Euro floppy game smh

Refs changed their call. A shame that we finally win one of those but its in a blowout

If a heat player farts on a Celtics player, it's straight up a flagrant 2

Someone peg a ref. they’re idiots

Bro every comment I’ve seen you leave has been about the refs. Let’s talk about our 15 turnovers, inability to flip* score the ball, and how we’re putting up no effort on defense. The refs suck but come on.

Watching winslow trying to score is like eye bleach

Spo is the best coach in the league and it's not even close. This proves it. Completely different game if he's calling the shots.

These refs and Boston commentators should be fined

Bro the Celtics announcers just said “now they’re making them up” I hate these guys with every fiber of my being

It’s only 18 pts guys we got this

Jaylen ain't even doing nothing special. Literally open 3s all game and free throws

5 vs 8 is what’s killing us

Blaming it on the refs gives the team way too much credit. Played like a** man

Jaylen brown is destroying the heat right now

Celtics lowkey trash. Hope we play them in the playoffs

Idk Hayward changes things

That's what I'm saying, their bench is trash and no rebounding.

I honestly think the issue is that we had no answer for the Celtics D.

Not giving Celtics any credit for this game. **** them. Refs won it for you.

We’re gonna blow these guys out at home I’m not impressed. That free throw disparity is so irregular

Seems like we always play the Celtpricks on the 2nd night of a back-to-back. Would've been nice to face these jokers on a level playing field. Oh well, not surprised by the result of this "scheduled loss".

Brad Stevens kinda punchable not gonna lie

Hope the NBA reverses this loss after verifying the free throw disparity;)

No Smart no Hayward

Okay, but they made up for it by having 3 zebras

You're out here blaming the refs like Mavs fans.

Celtic fans think their crappy team is good

Boston is good. You don't have to like their fan base but they have some good pieces.

Boston is pretty good and are probably fighting for the same seed we are when it’s said and done

This is Boston without Hayward or Smart. They are a good young team. People forget how many picks they had.

I think Kemba makes the team better than Kyrie could because of his play making. They have enough scoring that I think the play making is more valuable than the scoring, but I could be wrong.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Home

Post by dbrown4 Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:31 pm

How many guys are they missing? Just Smart and Hayward?  yeah, just those two!

I'm really nervous about this one. Celtics have looked dangerous this season.  No shit, sherlock!

Their talent is crazy Tatum Brown Hayward Kemba Smart, just so much talent Didn't we have this problem last year?!!!

I think Kemba makes the team better than Kyrie could because of his play making. They have enough scoring that I think the play making is more valuable than the scoring, but I could be wrong  Excellent point!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down