Comments From The Other Side - vs Pacers, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pacers, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Pacers, Away

Post by bobheckler Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:30 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2020/03/comments-from-other-side-pacers-31020.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

we have a small chance to catch Boston, but I think we have zero chance if we lose tonight.

First game after a long road trip is always very hard plus the Celtics lost so they will be trying even harder to get off the losing streak. Pacers 2 point dogs at home

Celtics have lost quite a few lately and will come in on fire getting prepped to take on Milwaukee for their next game. This will not be an off night for them so get ready for a blow-out.

Tatum has insulted Domas after ASG....watch Domas tonight ...and see the great white Pacers hope...destroy and humble Boston...As long as Domas plays we always have a chance against anyone....All Hail Domas "The Magnificent".

not sure if this is serious or a gimmick poster account? tatum barely speaks words never mind sentences. Did he really talk ****? Not that he’s wrong... Domas is very soft.

he tweeted and insult after ASG...implying that Domas did not deserved to be in the ASG....Domas ofc did not responded...he will show today on court what he thinks about that...

you are indeed correct. just looked it up. shocked tatum showed any kind of emotion. edit: was fake

I'm pretty sure it was a fake account that tweeted it.

It's not Tatum's account. But that doesn't stop people from running with it.

Thanks for the update. He’d be the last person to insult a player. Thought it was odd.

are you as high on Tatum as Bill Simmons is?

He would be better already if he played elsewhere. Not a big Stevens guy anymore. Same coach he was year 1.

After Boston's disappointing season last year, Stevens is lucky he wasn't fired.

Care to trade Stevens for Nate and a future 2nd round pick?

it's classic of not who you play but when ...Celtics are in a free fall lost 4 out of 5 ...we need to embarrass them today...get the tiebreaker and dream about 3rd seed

No more Baynes to body up on Domas. That should help.

Change of the guard in the East. Celtics will leave the building with the tail between their legs. Not even refs will save their sorry a**es.

**** the Celtics

I don’t mind them as much as most of the other good squads in the East. I’d much rather see Coach Brad Stevens get a ring than Philly, Miami, or Toronto. Add the teams out west like the LAs and Rockets and it’s a no brainer for me. If the Pacers get eliminated in the playoffs I would be less annoyed seeing Butler’s finest lead the Celtics to a championship compared to virtually all other options (except maybe Milwaukee).

I dont like how Boston treats their former players at all. But other than that they at least aren't annoying sh**s like Toronto or Miami fans.

Agreed! I can't remember when I began disliking the Celtics.

Anyone want to go desecrate the Blarney Stone so we can bring bad luck to the Celtics? Would that work?

I hate the da** Celtics. Let's get this win and get closer to the 3 seed.

No Brown is good news for the Pacers. He has done very well against the Pacers in the past.

Simply put that if we can"t beat them today, 3rd seed will be out of reach.

shoutout my purdue bros getting classes cancelled classes are moving to online only for what i assume is the rest of the semester

Stupid Coronavirus. If it hurts basketball imma be pi**ed.

I don't care about Celtics AT ALL since Lary Bird and company times. But Kemba I respect.

So, Marcus Smart is gonna shoot 115% from 3 tonight, right?

Don’t let washed up Hayward be the difference maker

He's not washed

Theis is gonna tear us to shreds tonight isn’t he

I would say he qualifies as one of the random guys that go off on us all the time

Hayward does nothing all year until he comes here and he doesn’t miss

Nate McMillan and Aaron Holiday are complete sh** bags!!! Facts are Facts!!!

Langford just tee'd that one up for Myles

Gordon is killing us

Don't call your fundraiser a backpack attack during a Boston game man

I am here for Quinn calling Danile Theis [Tie-s], Daniel [THEEs]

Stuck with Boston announcers tonight. Pray for me

That's the GOAT Brian Scalabrine you're talking about

Pacers can't make shots around the rim Tatum and Hayward can’t miss shots from anywhere

kanter just gallops around

Hayward can’t miss and we are missing some really easy shots

We just won’t fight through or help out on screens. It’s why hayward and Tatum are popping off

One player can beat the Pacers. Tatum. sigh

I wonder how many quarters we’ve gone this year not shooting a free throw

Celtics are driving to the basket or draining 3’s Pacers shooting long contested 2’s.

Couple tough matchups and Hayward came out on fire and hunting for buckets

This gonna be another 42-7 free throw situation isn’t it?

****ING REFS GET CORONAVIRUS

Jason Tatum really is the real deal now

Warren getting mugged out here. What are these refs watching?

Why aren’t we as dominate at home as the other top 6 teams in the east? Referees, simply put

THESE ARE THE WORST REFS IVE EVER SEEN

Refs suck, rebounding sucks, and Tatum doesn’t suck

Instead games without spectators, can we do games without these dumba** refs

I wanna see somebody hit a shot and shush the refs

The refs don't want the Pacers feasting down low due to our size with the bigs, so they'll let Boston play by schoolyard rules I guess

We need to slow down. We are playing right into the Celtics’ strength

Refs forgot to take off their Boston sponsored sunglasses

Tatum going for 40 lol

Hayward has had his moments this year. He's not fully back I don't think. Still hit for over 20 points for half of February so he's doing better each year. I think people need to try snapping their ankle and then try to come back and play in the NBA at a high level. His injury was considerably worse than Paul George's due to the placement of it.

**** the bean town boys and their referees

Do that many Celtics fans live in Indy or do they just travel well? Cause that quick shot of the pacers fan standing up was literally the only pacers fan in that shot, the rest were green

I see Tatum doesn’t get called for fouls anymore

Refs had to ramp up their bs once we went on a run

lol kemba with 2 flops

Kemba Walker with the LeBron level flop

Anyone know where I can get my NBA ref jersey? Really love watching them impact this game!

I think you just have to show up with a whistle and they give you one for free

It seems on tv there are a lot of green shirts in the stands.

I feel like the Pacers consistently have more road fans at their games than almost any other team.

Pacers putting up a good fight. Celtics are not coasting. We are making them work.

Refs have been favoring Celtics big time. Isn’t this a home game?

For the Celtics every game is a home game. Especially in Indiana.

Hayward is lighting us up but he's had a number of games in the last month north of 20 points. He's getting back to being the same player.

Turn out the lights... we are lacking an X factor.

When Hayward is set - his shot is ice. Respect.

How many times has Boston had guys open in the corners?

Why the he** do they keep leaving Hayward open

And there was a group on this forum that thought the Celtics was our best match up in the playoffs. I’d like to avoid them in the first round (again) at all cost

There isn’t a team besides the Nets or Magic that I want to see in the playoffs

For Warren being “fired up” he sure is staying away from Hayward as much as he can.

My basketball IQ might be too low but is there a reason why we just aren't guarding Hayward?

Should have stayed in the lockerroom

I think Smart without hair is 6'3". With hair maybe 6'8".

Anyone got any more of that defense we used to play.

Not like this game matters or anything for seeding

Can’t wait for Nate’s, "we just didn’t bring the energy" sound bite How about, you didn’t make the proper adjustments and substitutions, Nate?

That Kemba three with a second left was a killer.

If we get the Celtics in the playoffs its gonna be 4-0, BRad Stevens is jsut outcoaching Nate so da** hard!!!

This is just preparing me for the inevitable round 1 exit

Green Jersey fall down. Must be foul on White Jersey.

This is really a terrible officiating crew. Never mind what they've done to us, that call on Wanamaker was stupid.

I swear the Celtics have an extra point

Ball don’t lie you mini LeBron

It's not why they're losing but having nine fewer FTAs and being -10 there is not helping anything.

I have one question: What can the Pacers do to win a game against the celtics other than changing the coach?

NBA refs are developing in me a strong allergy for Pacers - Celtics games.

Celtics have been absolutely dominating 50/50 balls

They need the Celtics to miss something to have a chance.

For some reason, my feed shifted to the Knicks-Wizards game. Am I being spared?

Celtics home crowd enjoying the win.

Can someone punch Tatum. Dude is annoying

If Tatum misses I think it’s pretty important to REBOUND

We just don’t have enough right now. Boston is a better team than us anyway but that’s exacerbated with Brogdon and McDermott out.

And it being 8v5 all game

I'm gonna get suckered in thinking we have a chance to win but end up losing ain't I?

You’ve been around these parts before i see

Don't do this. Don't give me hope.

Celtics are having flashbacks

Even if we don’t win this game (we still might), this is still great for Vic.

I eat some toast for 4 minutes and we cut the lead to 6

Make more toast right now.

Weren't we just down 16 or so

We always play the Celtics so close.

Your 6'11 center just locked up Kemba Walker on one end and outmuscled Theis on the other for an and-1.

so we go up 3 and just start launching retarded 3's?

Oladipo ruined momentum w/ that deep three for no reason

What was he thinking?? The long rebound led to a wide open look by Theiss, the play that lost the game, oh well, we know we can play with these guys

Regardless of what happens in this game, I still prefer to play Boston in the 1st round.

Who's ready for the Nate inbounds play special?

Hey refs, you can redeem yourself with a foul call on a 3 ball here.

The redemption call should have been the clear illegal screen on the inbounds play

Smart with the hip check

Underrated point of the night. Aaron holiday has defended walker very well

Sabonis has defended him even better... all night when switched :-P

Well in hindsight, those two technicals by Warren and Nate sorta ****ed us, huh

Aaand Nate's complete lack of good inbound plays loses another one for us.

Horrible inbound, horrible shot. Nate special.

At least we made those raptors fans upset

Hahaha 4D chess

Even the Celtics broadcast was baffled as to why Turner wasn't on the floor for the final shot. I still hate that Nate is our coach.

I'm actually pretty happy and not hurt? Idk. We were on the verge of getting blown out and then almost beat one of the best teams in the NBA.

That one of the best teams you're talking about is the 3 seed. We win, we inch closer. But another setback for the Pacers smh.

Losing to the Celtics just makes my blood boil especially hot for some reason

The way vic and the squad fought and played hard there gives me a lot of hope! Boston is a great team!

This is one of those rare good losses.

We shot better in every category, but they shot twice as many 3's. ****ing sh** way to lose.

Who cares? The celtics have still never won an aba title

I wonder how much the Pacers would have won by if you subtract all those Celtics free throws that were basically handouts from the refs

Move the Pacers to Seattle

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down