California Wildfires

2 posters

Go down

California Wildfires Empty California Wildfires

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:14 am

Hey Bob, how are you doing out there. I just saw a picture of the Golden Gate Bridge, smoke everywhere. Hope all is okay with you, time to get out of Dodge??

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

California Wildfires Empty Re: California Wildfires

Post by bobheckler Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:41 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Hey Bob, how are you doing out there.  I just saw a picture of the Golden Gate Bridge, smoke everywhere.  Hope all is okay with you, time to get out of Dodge??

Rosalie

Rosalie,

It's pretty bad out here.  We had full blown "Dragon Sky" yesterday, all red.  The air is so bad I don't work on the porch anymore, I have to stay inside.  I'd hate to think the danger I'd be in if I had cardio-pulmonary issues.

I'd LOVE to get out of Dodge.  The problem is that everywhere around here is the same.  I'd have to drive maybe 500 miles east of here.  I'm considering getting on a plane (wearing a mask at all times) and going somewhere but I can't leave the country because nowhere will let me in.  Iceland, Turkey and a few other places and that's all that will allow Americans in without 14 day quarantines and/or recent COVID tests.  We're considered a "plague country".

I'll hang here until the Celtics are done (hopefully that won't be TOO soon!) and then I'll look into packing up my kit bag and hitting the road.

Thanks for asking.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:10 pm

just take care, breathing that stuff is deadly
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down