Who's to blame for Celtics' ice-cold finish in loss to Pistons?

+7
kdp59
Vankisa
cowens/oldschool
NYCelt
BingBang!
dbrown4
bobheckler
11 posters

Go down

Who's to blame for Celtics' ice-cold finish in loss to Pistons? Empty Who's to blame for Celtics' ice-cold finish in loss to Pistons?

Post by bobheckler Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:33 pm

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/celtics/celtics-vs-pistons-overreactions-did-poor-shot-selection-crunch-time-doom-cs

Who's to blame for Celtics' ice-cold finish in loss to Pistons?

18H AGO

BY DARREN HARTWELL

The Boston Celtics rang in the New Year with a dud.

The Celtics trailed by as many as 21 points in the first half Friday in Detroit against a winless Pistons team playing without Blake Griffin. They stormed back to take a lead in the fourth quarter but failed to execute down the stretch, going scoreless over the final four minutes of a 96-93 loss.

The defeat drops Boston to 3-3 on the season, while Detroit moves to 1-4 after its first win of the season.

There's plenty to overreact to in this one, so let's get to it.

1. Poor shot selection doomed the Celtics down the stretch.

We could hear Celtics fans' screams from here when Marcus Smart pulled up for a quick 3-pointer with 25 seconds left and Boston down one.

But Smart wasn't the only Celtic laying bricks. Boston went scoreless over the final 4:15 while missing its last 11 shots, seven of which were 3-pointers:

Chris Forsberg
@ChrisForsberg_
Celtics missed last 11 shots — including 7 3s — while going scoreless over final 4:15.
Who's to blame for Celtics' ice-cold finish in loss to Pistons? EqsWCEcXcAU_gCo?format=jpg&name=360x360

Here's the thing, though: The Celtics didn't necessarily get bad looks. Brad Stevens drew up plays to get both Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown quality 3-point opportunities in the final 30 seconds, but neither shot fell.

You could argue the C's should have attacked the basket more down the stretch when their shots weren't falling. But if one or two of those open looks had gone down, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Verdict: Overreaction

2. Jaylen Brown is the Celtics' best overall player

Kendrick Perkins introduced this hot take on Celtics Pregame Live, and his case was this: Tatum may be Boston's most talented offensive player, but Brown boasts the best all-around game.

Brown did his best to make Perk's case Friday night. While Tatum led the C's with 28 points, Brown added 25 of his own to go along with three steals and two blocks and helped the Celtics get back into the game with plays like this:

Celtics on NBC Sports Boston
@NBCSCeltics
·
19h
💪💪💪JB getting it done on both ends
https://twitter.com/i/status/1345182470950551552

Brown also took the Celtics' final shot, as Brad Stevens drew up a play for the 24-year-old wing to shoot a 3-pointer with 1.2 seconds remaining after Tatum missed a go-ahead three with 15 seconds to play.

Brown couldn't knock it down, but it's a testament to his talent that Stevens trusts him to take a high-pressure shot. He continues to exceed expectations this season and at the very least is making the Brown-Tatum debate one worth having.

Verdict: Slight overreaction

3. The Celtics let one get away in Saddiq Bey.

The Celtics took Aaron Nesmith with the No. 14 pick in the 2020 NBA Draft. Bey went to the Pistons five picks later at No. 19.

Nesmith has played a total of 29 minutes through six games, while Bey dropped 17 points while hitting five 3-pointers in 30 minutes Friday night.

It's far too early to make judgments six games into the season, and the jury is very much still out on both players. But Bey now has posted double digits in three consecutive games and looks like Boston's version of Payton Pritchard: a poised, NBA-ready player benefiting from his multiple years of college experience.

Bey probably wouldn't be seeing this much run on a much more talented Celtics team, but the Villanova product has a skill set that Boston certainly could have used off the bench.

Verdict: Overreaction

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Who's to blame for Celtics' ice-cold finish in loss to Pistons? Empty Re: Who's to blame for Celtics' ice-cold finish in loss to Pistons?

Post by dbrown4 Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:54 pm

I'll go with this one. The team getting behind that much to a nobody team. I know down 17 doesn't mean jack in an NBA game, but come one guys.

I stated just as the season started that the top teams are going to have to bring it EVERY night. No nights off in the East. Boston immediately puts themselves in the 2nd tier which right now looks like 6-7th place in the East when they pull crap like that. Now lop off 10 more games from the schedule. 6-7th place becomes 9-10th place in actuality. Still early, though.

I can assure you, you don't see the Lakers taking a night off mentally.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Who's to blame for Celtics' ice-cold finish in loss to Pistons? Empty Re: Who's to blame for Celtics' ice-cold finish in loss to Pistons?

Post by BingBang! Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:32 pm

When you’re cold and.the Celtics were cold the antidote is to drive to the rim and seek contact. The averages work out over long stretches of time (suggesting a three would eventually fall) but within a particular game it’s the idiosyncratic analysis that is key (and nothing was falling for the Celtics).
BingBang!
BingBang!

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:50 pm

Yeah, bingbang, the Celtics tend to have a ram it down your (our) throat approach to breaking out of slumps. An extension, perhaps of the shooters mentality from 3-ville on crack.

That's Brad's fault. He's proven over time it's his system or the highway. And part of that is Bombs Away! It may prove to be his demise this season.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:30 pm

Shot selection was poor, especially at the end. There were other factors, but that ultimately cost the chance at a W.

Credit also to Detroit's young group. 3 picks straight from the draft made a positive impact. They're another team with a young and improving roster.

We'll see games like this for a while until the Celtics figure out who's in the rotation and who's out. Sometimes one or more of the core guys will also be a little off. It happens.

Onward.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:47 pm

I have to agree, if your shot is not falling, get to the line and tough it out ala Paul Pierce. So for the J’s, besides initiating the offense more this year, they have to learn to get to the line, ala Paul Pierce. Yeah maybe we shouldn’t overreact, if one or 2 of those 3’s fall we win, but maybe it’s time to get out some vintage Pierce highlights of him going strong and getting to the line for J’s to study and work on more this season.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vankisa Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:43 am

dbrown4 wrote:Yeah, bingbang, the Celtics tend to have a ram it down your (our) throat approach to breaking out of slumps.  An extension, perhaps of the shooters mentality from 3-ville on crack.  

That's Brad's fault.  He's proven over time it's his system or the highway.  And part of that is Bombs Away!  It may prove to be his demise this season.  

db

I could not agree more with dbrown here. JT and JB are playing and learning under Brad Stevens since their rookie years. This bomb away mentality is in my opinion almost entirely his fault. I have been quietly simmering for years on this. It seems to stem from trusting the "data analysis" that a 3point shot will always be better than a 2point shot...

I can understand trusting "analytics", I am in this business myself. But have a care Brad - an open 3 point shot IS NOT ALWAYS the best shot for your team. This is also provable via "advanced metrics". Shots in the clutch are NOT the same and SHOULD not be treated the same. If you are going to be a new age coach learn to trust your data, all of it, not just the parts that you like. A typical case of selection bias.

Get a junior to go back and watch tapes from close games 40 years back Brad. Make him collect the data. See how often the team that is up 1-2 possesion and wins in the end DRIVES the ball to the rim instead of chucking threes...even wide open ones. Make him note down how many drives, long 2pts and 3pts have been attempted etc. Data does not lie Steven, but use all of it please!

/rant off

Vankisa

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:27 am

Vankisa,

Now you're talkin'.  Haven't heard the term selection bias since Master's Stats in grad school!  Loosely defined or corollary as using certain parts of a data set (3-point shots) to support your actions and ignoring the rest (2-point shots are made up of dunks, layups, mid-range and near 3-point shots not just 2-point shots).  3-point shots are clearly defined.  Stand behind the line, hoist, make or miss.  2-point shots are far more complicated to define since it is any shot inside the the 3-point arc.      

Perhaps something they should be looking at is the EV of taking a 3 vs. driving to the basket, scoring and getting fouled and making the free throw.  I'm going to guess by the NBA's actions to date that it is a little less fruitful than chucking up a 3 since there are multiple steps to the process.  But I'm assuming that they have processed that data.  That's what makes a hypothesis.    

The whole reason the analytics started was because the EV for 3's is slightly better than making a two or jump shot.  That's because the 3-point line is defined and most players shooting a three put their feet just behind the line and let it go.  The problem is, where are you taking the 2?  Making a layup or dunk is very high percentage-wise.  Hoisting mid-range jumper makes the average make percentage of a two drop considerably.  Taking a shot just inside the three point line is almost like shooting a 3.  

We can tell from Brad's behavior that he has not broken down the ranges of the 2's.  If he did, he would be driving to the basket like a mad-man when the first three bricks off.  That's why we've seen the complete disappearance of the mid-range shot, ala Kevin Garnett side of the key shot he used to hit very regularly.  You don't hear anymore of players "getting to their spots" anymore.  There are no spots.  

Since there are so many games on LP I'll never see, you may have inspired me to do some data collecting of my own on this and breakdown the 2-point shot and see for ourselves.  This definitely needs to be explored.  Thanks for the inspiration!

db

OK, someone has done this already with EV, of course, but it does show what we already see has happened.  It will just be a question of determining what the percentage "foul" rate comes in at when one drives to the basket, scores, is fouled and then completes the 3-point play.  I'd call it the "And 1 with Free Throw Made" rate.  There is not much difference in EV for shooting a three and making a layup.  The question is how much more EV is there in the 2-point sequence described above.  Actually the layup/dunk is worth slightly more statistically.  But I'm going to guess the rate at which you make a two and are fouled is low as it should be.  That's what the defense is trying to do is get you to not make the basket by fouling you.    

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-mapping-shots-in-the-nba-changed-it-forever/

db

P.S. I believe selection bias is a step or two further down the road from initial data mining, which is going into a large data base (all the NBA shots, location of, etc.) and "finding" what you are looking for to support your hypothesis.
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:19 am

taking 3's at the end of game with a lead instead of driving to the hoop for layups OR foul shots, seems silly to me.

But what do I know?
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by Vankisa Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:53 pm

dbrown4 wrote:Vankisa,

Now you're talkin'.  Haven't heard the term selection bias since Master's Stats in grad school!  Loosely defined or corollary as using certain parts of a data set (3-point shots) to support your actions and ignoring the rest (2-point shots are made up of dunks, layups, mid-range and near 3-point shots not just 2-point shots).  3-point shots are clearly defined.  Stand behind the line, hoist, make or miss.  2-point shots are far more complicated to define since it is any shot inside the the 3-point arc.      

Perhaps something they should be looking at is the EV of taking a 3 vs. driving to the basket, scoring and getting fouled and making the free throw.  I'm going to guess by the NBA's actions to date that it is a little less fruitful than chucking up a 3 since there are multiple steps to the process.  But I'm assuming that they have processed that data.  That's what makes a hypothesis.    

The whole reason the analytics started was because the EV for 3's is slightly better than making a two or jump shot.  That's because the 3-point line is defined and most players shooting a three put their feet just behind the line and let it go.  The problem is, where are you taking the 2?  Making a layup or dunk is very high percentage-wise.  Hoisting mid-range jumper makes the average make percentage of a two drop considerably.  Taking a shot just inside the three point line is almost like shooting a 3.  

We can tell from Brad's behavior that he has not broken down the ranges of the 2's.  If he did, he would be driving to the basket like a mad-man when the first three bricks off.  That's why we've seen the complete disappearance of the mid-range shot, ala Kevin Garnett side of the key shot he used to hit very regularly.  You don't hear anymore of players "getting to their spots" anymore.  There are no spots.  

Since there are so many games on LP I'll never see, you may have inspired me to do some data collecting of my own on this and breakdown the 2-point shot and see for ourselves.  This definitely needs to be explored.  Thanks for the inspiration!

db

OK, someone has done this already with EV, of course, but it does show what we already see has happened.  It will just be a question of determining what the percentage "foul" rate comes in at when one drives to the basket, scores, is fouled and then completes the 3-point play.  I'd call it the "And 1 with Free Throw Made" rate.  There is not much difference in EV for shooting a three and making a layup.  The question is how much more EV is there in the 2-point sequence described above.  Actually the layup/dunk is worth slightly more statistically.  But I'm going to guess the rate at which you make a two and are fouled is low as it should be.  That's what the defense is trying to do is get you to not make the basket by fouling you.    

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-mapping-shots-in-the-nba-changed-it-forever/

db

P.S. I believe selection bias is a step or two further down the road from initial data mining, which is going into a large data base (all the NBA shots, location of, etc.) and "finding" what you are looking for to support your hypothesis.

Well I would be shocked if the Celtics do not have a team or teams that are working on creating and analyzing such data sets already. I have also heard of some amazing models being used by the top soccer clubs here in the EU already. All in the quest of optimizing player performances and putting them in the best positions to succeed.

I would expect(or hope) they would be running models as well with much more than what we see as "advanced NBA stats" in the public space. I am not a big fan of most of those derived statistics. They are great to have and use, but many (if not all) come with one type of bias or another. And I have seen way too many times, by reporters not just fans, one or more of those specialized metrics be generalized to prove a seemingly intuitive general statement. (Oh look Tatum has insane +/- stats so this means he is the most important factor to winning - as an example)

Combining derived statistics that are not or cannot be completely generalized is a science in of itself and I hope the Celtics are using experts in those areas. I am not going to make this post even longer and dig into THAT heh Smile

What I mean by selection bias here is that it seems to me that Brad Stevens has used (hopefully a more in depth analysis than the one from fivethirtyeight Smile) the results of the analysis of the economics of the 3 point shot (or something similar fed to him by the Celtics analytical department) to justify a very rigid (in my opinion) approach that can be summarized by - Always play for an open 3. Second option is a clear lane to the basket. I hope I am wrong, but this is one of my observations in the Stevens' era. I have seen Celtics players the past 3 seasons specifically (was it Teague last game vs Indy i.e.?) that literally pass up an open lane to the basket to take an open 3 point shot.

And I do not believe the 3 point economics analysis is taking data that is representative enough to make this generalization. Over a longer period of time for all games and all players it has certainly been proven. But this is insufficient for a coach to build his strategy on - too rigid, non-adaptable. Or in the world of analytics it is too generalized. Parameters that are relevant to the outcome are being missed here, one of them at least in my opinion is TIME FRAME when the shots are taken, another is the game flow (simplistically could be leading/trailing i.e.), but I am sure people smarter than me are thinking on those and more to sell to the NBA teams already. I hope Brad is paying attention.

Live or die by the three - has any team ever made that work to win it all? Even GS in Curry's best years?

Is another reason I like Jaylen even more than Jason - he has the "drive it" mentality without having to practice all last season to reach it. But he still plays in Brad's system... Have you guys seen any design plays from Stevens that are focused on penetration as a first option at all?

Sorry a bit of a longer rant that was...

PS: Just curious - what do you mean by EV dbrown?

Vankisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamrock1000 Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:30 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:I have to agree, if your shot is not falling, get to the line and tough it out ala Paul Pierce. So for the J’s, besides initiating the offense more this year, they have to learn to get to the line, ala Paul Pierce. Yeah maybe we shouldn’t overreact, if one or 2 of those 3’s fall we win, but maybe it’s time to get out some vintage Pierce highlights of him going strong and getting to the line for J’s to study and work on more this season.

Couldn't agree more, and Pierce is the perfect example.

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Post by 112288 Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:38 pm

Sorry, but I have been away and thanks Bob for picking up the slack for me and the Post game Report.

So you want to pick a player to blame for the loss.   That is easy, both Thompson and Theis. I do not have the final scoring totals in front of me, but when I looked on Friday night their combined total points scored was below 10 points.   You cannot win games if your combined center position players are scoring below 10 points.   That is the Celtic weakness for a number of years, and will be only be solved by acquiring a legit center who can pump in 15 - 20 points per game, game in and game out.

Defenses are playing out to the arc line knowing both Theis and Thompson are not legit scorers. Plain and simple, if Theis and Thompson score above 15 points combined, the Celtics will win because defenses will have to play legit and not cheat by playing outside. this will give Tatum and Brown the ability to get better looks.

Also, the Celtics are very poor in setting picks/screens. Just think back how Perk or KG set picks/Screens. How do you think Allen and Pierce scored all those clutch shots in tight games.

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:06 pm

Even in today's win against Detroit, with Jaylen going 13-16, both he and Jayson got zero trips to the foul line. Why the over reliance on outside shooting? I can't fault Jaylen when his shot is falling so well, but I do fault Brad for his lineups. With Theis and Thompson on the floor together defenses can protect the paint against drives from the two J's which makes them rely on their outside shooting. If we have another credible 3 point threat on the floor, like Pritchard and/or Nesmith and/or the newly dependable Semi, defenses won't be able to sag off those guys which will leave more room for the two J's to penetrate to the basket. More room for Payton too who likes to drive to the hoop. Come on Brad. You cannot expect Jaylen to shoot 85+% percent from outside every game. Adjust your lineups. No one is respecting Daniel's and Tristan's outside shooting. Don't play them side by side along with the two J's and Marcus, another splayer whom opponents don't have to guard too closely on his outside shooting, despite his considerable improvements in that area.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:10 am

EV used to stand for Expected Value.  That last chart in the article he calls it something different but it's the point value you can expect by hoisting the ball from anywhere on the floor.  EV = actual points for the shot (2 or 3 or 1 for free throw) X probability of making that shot.  Both are readily available and easy to calculate given the NBA's long history of data gathering.  

All the analyses does is spell out the obvious.  Lay-up/dunks and 3-point shots (given they are 50% more valuable than 2 point shots but at a price...length/distance) are the more efficient ways to score.  There are two ways to get to the finish line.  Us old schoolers know that you open your game by going inside to get the defense to collapse in the paint.  You do this enough times and the 3-point becomes wide open.  

That's the way it was for years.  Even in the Larry Bird era the 3-point shot was used at the end of games to win it or lose it.  But never as part of a full game strategy.

Today's mentality is to establish your 3-game first which opens up the lane.  The problem with the 3-ball mentality is if your guys ain't hittin' right out of the chute, you're going to be behind and chucking 3's at the end of the game to catch up.  Sound familiar?  You can even dial in the microscope on a game and see that has been our problem at certain points of the game resulting in games we lose that we should have won.  

Mike Ditka and Joe Gibbs were two great NFL coaches during the 80's.  Two totally different ways they coached their teams.  One coach was calm, cool and collected all the time.  The other was lam blasting everyone in sight on every play.  Both won Super Bowls.  Think of 3-ball and old school inside-out in this context.  The latest example of it has been GSW.  

The answer for the perfect solution that produces the greatest points on the board looks more like what I remember for modern portfolio investment theory in grad school.  It is how you mix the scoring options that will determine who has the best (maximum) "return" on their investment.  That is, how does a team mix their shot selection between 3-point shots, driving for And 1's, pounding it in the paint, fast break, etc.  that produces the maximum number of points during a game, given a load of variables.  As we have said on this site numerous times after we pier up out of the weeds, it's the team with the most points when the final horn goes off that wins every time.  

So someone needs to develop that allocation theory of shot selection that maximizes the points on the board during a game based upon a load of variables from both teams, where the game is being played, how hot it is inside, who's starting, who's coming off the bench....you get the picture.  It's been done in other disciplines, especially in the investment world.  It just hasn't been completed in the basketball world yet.  Right now, the NBA is just exploring the other side of the coin with 3-ball.

Now baseball is the ultimate extreme.  It has a stat for EVERY situation but it still does not have a unifying theory and application on how to maximize runs given what/who you've got to work with.  That's just the way they've done it all these years and it works.  They don't need one.  They've covered all the bases!  

I don't know if basketball will eventually wind up this way but there are tons of variables to consider in this sport as well.  Most of us are probably not baseball fanatics on this site, but I can spell out any situation and you can tell me with great accuracy what the skipper is going to do.  

The key as I see it is to make the game look like you are the only one on the court like you are practicing by yourself by putting yourself in a position to be at your spot where you are the most productive and be wide open.  The good (and the bad) news is you have to have the team help you (and you help them) get to those spots.  Plus there's the other guys trying to stop you.  They read from the same book.

db

Last edited by dbrown4 on Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:34 am

Wow, you are smart.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:44 am

Unfortunately, I can't type!! My wife gets on me for not pursing a career that matched my degrees! So you guys and gal get to receive the brunt!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:06 am

Looks like we have a couple of Quants here. I can always use one if anyone wants to move to the grey winter skies of Western NY State!

Baseball truly has been inundated and driven by the stat line. The art of managing by your gut is quickly fading from view. Pitching a complete game has gone with it. Maybe if they actually ban the shift, instead of talking about it, that would be a start. If the MLB was to go to a universal DH, however, the stat mongers would be in their glory.

Oh, who's to blame? No one. It's early season after a short off-season. Blame the league.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:58 am

NYCelt,

And it works in baseball because that game naturally breaks like football. Basketball is more continuous and therefore harder to pin down in the scenario world.

Worcester,

Your smarts saves lives. Far more important. My smarts is based on slight of hand! Like I've said before, I can convince you beyond a shadow of a doubt the sun will rise in the West tomorrow with my tools!
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:51 pm

Brad is probably telling his guys to do a better job spreading the floor but that must be difficult when you play two centers that are not stretch guys.

Here is a stat that I think will give us pause.

Boston is down to 25th in 3PA so far at 30.7 per game.  The good news is that Boston is #5 in 3P FG % at 38.6%

Right now we do not have enough quality 3 point shooters with Kemba out and Hayward gone.  We are ranked 4th overall in FG %.   But we are not putting up enough shots per game (ranked 16th)  And we are 28th in FT attempts.  

We need more ball movement, more drives to the rim and more pace.

The biggest problem is on the defensive side of the ball .  We are 18th in points allowed at 112.3 PPG.  I am surprised that we are not better defensively.  I think the focus should be on that end of the court #1 and then improve the offense (pace, ball movement, better shot selection, more attempts at the rim)

The DT/TT pairing is a pimple on the ass of progress.  2 challenged ball handlers with little to no perimeter skills.  Brad needs to go back to a 3 wing lineup.   We cannot defend out to the perimeter with DT and TT in the lineup.  So the question is who can give us defense and offense on the perimeter?  GW?  no,  Nesmith?  not yet for sure, Green?  No,  Which leaves  Semi.  So I would experiment with Semi in the lineup.  That should help up spread the floor on offense and defend out to the perimeter.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:51 am

dboss,

Your wish is Brad's command!!  Shocker!!!

db

P.S. After last night's game, someone has tipped Brad off to this site!!!
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:18 am

Dboss, thanks for clueing in Brad. Your analysis is 100% correct - pace, space, perimeter D, and better 3 point shooters in the floor.

The Tremont Waters experiment should end now
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:14 am

Watching that game last night vs. TOR reminded me of those old 1920's videos of NY City intersections without traffic lights!

But no one was in an accident. Organized chaos. Everyone moving but with purpose. Now to TOR it must have looked like a train wreck!!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down