Pre-Game Hornets

3 posters

Go down

Pre-Game Hornets Empty Pre-Game Hornets

Post by dbrown4 Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:05 am

Early start time today vs. Hornets in Charlotte.  1pm.  Teetering right on the play-in cliff's edge again where we need a strong showing since MIA eeked one out against CHI.  Another loss and I believe we would have lost 3 out of last 4.  Clearly need to stop the bleeding.  As usual, it's against a team trying to take out place.  

Since it's a day of the week ending in "Y" and it's a Celtic game, there most be at least 3 players out for us.  Anyone know who those 3+ players will be today?

OK, that was uncalled for but you get my drift.  Don't expect us to do any better come playoff time than BKN or the Lakers will perform due to lack of consistent playing time together for the superstars or starting line ups.  

So have a leisurely breakfast, cup of coffee, do some light reading and it will soon be game time.  I'm interested today to see if ESPN blacks out the Charlotte game today here in NC.  We'll see!  

Go Celtics!!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Pre-Game Hornets Empty Re: Pre-Game Hornets

Post by bobheckler Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:04 am

Mark Murphy @Murf56
about 1 hour ago
In a rarity, Celtics will have their full complement of scoring options available today vs. Charlotte. Only Robert Williams (knee) is out.

Bob
MY NOTE: We were told RWill's medical condition was "just a little swelling behind the knee". How long has he been out now? Frenchy went through COVID protocol faster. One more example of why I don't believe the front office when they talk about player injuries.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:14 pm

bobheckler wrote:Mark Murphy @Murf56
about 1 hour ago
In a rarity, Celtics will have their full complement of scoring options available today vs. Charlotte. Only Robert Williams (knee) is out.

Bob
MY NOTE:  We were told RWill's medical condition was "just a little swelling behind the knee".  How long has he been out now?  Frenchy went through COVID protocol faster.  One more example of why I don't believe the front office when they talk about player injuries.

🤥

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down