Comments From The Other Side - vs HEAT, Away, 11/4/21

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs HEAT, Away, 11/4/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs HEAT, Away, 11/4/21

Post by bobheckler Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:41 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/11/comments-from-other-side-heat-11421.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  I haven't read these yet. I cannot wait to read how they react after that strong start, and then the ground just opened up under them in the 2nd. My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

Not expecting a win. Fresh blowout off a players-only meeting? From the notorious streak-busters? Man...Yeah I suppose the streak ends at this game.

Josh Richardson is questionable tonight with foot contusion

JRich's been questionable since we signed him tbh

This is one of your best comments so far. I can see Josh Richardson trying to prove he's better than Jimmy Butler.

Crazy how far JRich has fallen since he was a Heat.    Went from "up and comer" to 8th man so quick.

I didn’t realize he was still in the league

Now Boston is on a b2b, let’s see how they handle it

Funny seeing how scared most fanbases are of playing us already lol

Tyler's gonna have a feast tonight  (MY NOTE:  Tyler Herro boxscore was 6 points on 3-11, 0-4 from 3)

we let Boston get back to back wins and everyone will say their little breakfast chat worked. Eff that Razz

By the way, not ironic that Jrich's foot is out

Some if the people on the celtics forum are saying Tatum will score 60 today lol 😂

A 60 point game by Taytum would be off 40 shot attempts, about 8 turnovers, and zero defense being played with Boston losing by 10+

Blow these clowns out the gym

I 100% guarantee a Heat win tonight!   Duncan and Herro will feast and Bam will dominate their sorry excuses for big men.

Jason Tatum checks for Bam under his bed before he goes to sleep at night.

Herro hates them celtics, ez 30 by our baby goat

Smells like a trap game, I will be vodoo dolling leprechauns in preparation

On the bright side, Tatum is always a chucker who is usually inefficient even in games where he drops 30+

it's only a matter of time until Tatum breaks out of his slump I just hope it isn't against us.

Celtics are currently having a problem with their playmaking rn.

They don't have any playmakers, their struggle is next level.

lmao @ unproductive player only meeting   we already won

Celtics on a B2B, poor rebounding and depth, home game for us and well rested. Plus I think our squad just straight up loves beating on the Celts.

I think we crush them tonight. I didn't think the Celtics were a playoff team coming into the season and they've looked worse then I expected. Their offseason strategy of letting useful players go instead of overpaying them (Horford, Hayword, Kemba, Fournier) has hollowed out their roster. I get not wanting to overpay, but if you never, ever go "all in" you wind up back in the lottery. Being endlessly obssesed with future flexibility can really screw over the present

After some five years, it is astounding how little the Celtics realized from that unprecedented treasure trove in draft picks.

Tatum struggling so far. Not even shooting 40% from the field.

CMon Heat do not let Celtics revive themselves tonight

Comments From The Other Side - vs HEAT, Away, 11/4/21 Dd8164c0416b87ff77c9ef644306c4ec

This is a heavy must-win for Boston, so it’s gonna be a tough one for the boys

F*** the celtikkks

F*** the Celtikkks. F*** Boston. F*** Al Horford. F*** Dennis Schoreder marble head a**

I predict a blowout loss tonight  (MY NOTE:  And you were right.  LOL)

I see Jimmy doing some early recruiting on Brown

Tatum been struggling shooting meaning of course he’ll start hitting against us, heat defense going to do their job though

Now that people finally realized Ben Simmons is trash and lived off of media hype. Trae Young has replaced him as the most overrated player in the NBA since people want to pretend he isn't an inefficient chucker.

Da** had no idea Smart was running point for them, no wonder they struggling

Boston is bad at getting rebounds, makes me so happy 😄

Boston already looks worn down tbh. That was like, what, 3 offensive rebounds?

Play 2 bigs just to never get rebounds lol terrible

Lmao Celtics looked like training dummies in the last possession

Celtics are playing two bigs yet you have PJ grabbing all those second chances.

Lol i see where this is heading. Celtics are taking horrible shots but we are getting rebounds on ours and wearing them down.

A team that rebounds very well is usually a team that goes far…

Bam needs to clown Timelord

We better not lose to these bums

Why they call this guy the Timelord? For a center that hasnt proved much its strange he has a nickname lol

The way the Celtics play is so draining, that iso heavy ball wears them down so much

PJ is clamping Tatum

Tatum clamping himself this year

Nobody told me Grant Williams is good at basketball now

Jimmy has to just cook shroder immediately

Both Celtics Williams get on my nerves lol like da**, stop hustling and hitting shots

Jaylen Brown scares me more than Tatum. I know Tatums the golden boy but I like Brown more.

Jaylen brown is so good

I’ve liked brown more then Tatum since the bubble playoffs, he’s always looked like the elbow grease for them past 2019

Brown has been much better this year so there’s that

Just from the body language you can tell C’s aren’t winning this one, they are in a scuff right now mentally with themselves

At least they don’t look like they want this one. Long as we play our game we got it

bostons bench scrubs out to get us tonight

Wouldn't say it's impossible but they do kind of look like individuals rather than a team atm.

would love to have brown on this team one day. might be on the trade block in a few years when the celtics organization falls apart more

man seeing Josh Rich on the Celtics bench is some emotional stuff... our ray of sunshine during the awful 16-17 and 17-18 seasons lmao

We’re just sucking so we can break their spirit in the second half,right? Crying or Very sad

I blame these **** uniforms

They are horrible, its like a Hippie serial killer who collects comics put them together!!!

Celtics came out to cut off our heads with the media giving us a reach around. Plus there animosity from the heatles era so its already sour on celtics bench. That teams meeting at least pissed them off to play tough defense, Ill give them credit there.

tough quarter to watch but we showed signs of life and the celtics didnt.

This current Celtics lineup is pretty bad we should start gaining some room

2nd Half will be a different ball game, just watch.

LMAOOO the celtics depth is so bad that herro is actually playing against scrubs right now!

Tatum full arm extended into Caleb’s chest and it’s on us lmao

Tatum is the most overhyped "star" in the nba lol. I'll always stick by brown is better

Is Bam drunk tonight

Bam went out drinking last night

Heat look like clowns

I think these new jerseys are already cursed.

This team needs a snickers.

we got bamboozled by unproductive players only meeting news. there is no such thing

It's not that the Celtics are playing great, Heat are the ones not playing to their usual standard

Nesmith is the scrub of choice tonight

So much for the new foul rule lol refs just giving the Celtics whatever they ask for

Take these jerseys off at halftime pls

I hated the gold jersey. I hate this one even more. It looks like a ransom letter....which is actually appropriate tonight because half the team was kidnapped tonight.

Jimmy just watching as horford rebounds. Embarrassing

Yikes on the Al Horford O-Reb

Burn the jerseys at the half

Bam maybe try bullying the 35 year old corpse of a defender you have on you?

Horford has clamped jimmy in iso several times lol

These jerseys should be called the Solve Captcha Edition

We suck again

All them empty seats yall go to the game n fill em lmaooo

I miss Brad Stevens Sad

Jimmy missed his free trows 😩

LMAO Horford did the thing

Horford giving the heat problems

Celtics are not a good team. How did I know this was gonna be one of those games

We might’ve saved the Celtics season. Welp.

Boston D is clamping.

Celtics defense looks really really good to be fair

I'm blaming the jerseys for this performance

ah sucks guys guess the season's over

Brown straight up dominating Jimmy lol

These guys deserve let’s go Celtics chants in their own arena. What the absolute f*** was that

Miami heat more like miami heated doodoo

Someone switched out the Gatorade tonight with straight vodka

I don't know what could possibly change during halftime, we're getting outworked on both ends of the floor and we're sloppy on top of it.

We’re losing by 15 and Tatum has 0 points...

I can only imagine the team ate a mid afternoon meal that made them clunky. A quick collective halftime dump and they'll be right back in it

Idk man they just took a giant collective dump on the court and it didn’t help much

I have this hope that they're just setting up a come-back games just to dump sh** on Celtics. (C's lost to Bulls with a 19 pt lead)

black court and black jersey, players don't know if they are passing to a teammate or an empty space.

Blow it up. Move the team to Mexico.

So we trading for harden?

At least the refs call fouls for him.

It doesn't look good right now. But It would be in character for the Celtics to f*** this up

Can we start the game over? We were just joking around

They’re defence has been incredible. They’re switching every pass has seemingly killed us. Not sure we have the speed to actually beat it.

Yo Heat turn this the f*** around. Talked a decent amount of sh** to the Celts fan in my office and I don’t wanna burn a vacation day tomorrow

Let’s go Celts! Blow another double digit lead!

If there's any team to make a big comeback against it's the Celtics.

Celtics coach a coward. We make a 3 and he calls a time out

This is going to be an interesting one for the Tatum vs brown crowd

Da** Tatum sucks   Celtics should trade him to us

Celtics gifting us points now?

instead of getting a tech, that idiot coach couldve just challenged that and it probably wouldve been overturned

Yo get shroeder tf out of the way refs

Not having Tatum will probably actually help Boston

Oh...so that was our strategy. All this time was to foul Tatum out.

Imagine predicting the Heat would be down by 20 with Tatum scoring 0 points.  Basketball is weird.

Celtics can't close games. We got this

Schroeder wants to be pat bev so bad

All that Schroeder posturing for nothing

Scott Foster should go play in traffic

Bam getting outplayed by Timelord so hard... sad

Ugh... A Lets Go Celtics chant at our home court...

Lmao here come the refs to save the Celtics

Every time I look I see a Celtics player on the floor

Fosters on the take.

We playing 5v8 with the refs right now

Scott foster absolutely bet on Boston tonight

Lmao Celtics flopping literally multiple times every play

We really about to lose against Boston when tatum is scoreless. Wow just wow.

Bam this is embarrassing f***ing old a** al Horford is outplaying you

Tyler’s been getting clamped by Brown all night

cant play duncan when hes having less impact on the game than romeo mf langford

Robinson why are you so trash dawg

tatum has 0 points and the heat are getting blown out at home…sad

say what you want about how awful we look tonight but Al Horford is having a great season

Lmfao now Robinson injured one of our best players. Run this guy out of Miami

Welp, that's the season, cut Duncan right now

I had such high hopes for this upcoming west coast trip. Then the Celtics game happened. What a disaster.    Now Lowry is hurt and the short term future looks a bit bleak. Someone needs to burn those ransom letter uniforms!

Dude id rather lose to any other team in the league than these f***ers

Bro we’re about to lose to the Celtics while Jason Tatum has one point

Trade Duncan for a super advanced ankle brace from Japan so Lowry can keep playing

Good news is that we won’t give up 100 points bad news is that we won’t crack 80

Tarum finally scores, it's over

Nice of the heat to right the Celtics season that was a few Ls away from going up in flames lol

Tatum took Smart's advice to heart and refuses to score any points tonight

This game is making me wish I didn't stop drinking

I'd be worried about facing the Celtics or Pacers in the playoffs but lbh they won't be there.

Losing by 20 with Tatum shooting 1-9 I’m sick

the heat were all ridin high and didn't realize they were about to be facing a pissed off group of guys ready to fight

i hate the celtikkks so f***ing much

Herro couldn’t throw a rock in the ocean today

Lmao we got exposed. Celtics played nasty defense and we fell apart in every way possible. Just gotta bounce back next game.

Gotta give Boston credit. They scrapped hard and played some stifling D. Their intensity was off the charts.

The big 3 contracts of Lowry, Duncan, and jimmy will haunt our franchise for years to come.

Strange thing to me was that it looked like our guys were the ones coming off a back to back, not Boston.

If they hired Duncan to assassinate JFK he’d still be alive  (MY NOTE:  Maybe that's why the Q-crowd were in Dallas.  They thought Duncan Robinson was the 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll)

Boston could go 0-81, and they’d still take us to the wire on game 82. We didn’t take them seriously.

I usually deal with losses pretty well, but why did we have to lose to the f***ing BUMA** Celtics of all teams?!

These serial killer jerseys need to be burned

I hate to say it...  Boston is the better team tonight.  They definitely wanted it more.  

Best defensive effort of the night was our remaining fans booing to drown out the "let's go Celtics" chants at the end  (MY NOTE:  Didn't work but "A" for effort)

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs HEAT, Away, 11/4/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs HEAT, Away, 11/4/21

Post by gyso Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:57 pm

black court and black jersey, players don't know if they are passing to a teammate or an empty space.

I made this same comment on our Game On! thread. Add in that we were wearing our dark green jerseys, there was not enough contrast between the two team's clothing and the painted area and it made it hard to comprehend some of the action in the paint.

What ever happened to home white / away dark jersey colors?

There was a recent game where one team had to go back into the locker room and change because the jerseys worn were too close. I think it was a red - orange issue.

The league wants to make money off the jersey options, well fine. But please coordinate a proper contrast for the product on the floor. /rant

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs HEAT, Away, 11/4/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs HEAT, Away, 11/4/21

Post by Ktron Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:18 pm

Jason Tatum checks for Bam under his bed before he goes to sleep at night. (Low and behold that is exactly where he was last night with his thumb is his mouth)

would love to have brown on this team one day. might be on the trade block in a few years when the celtics organization falls apart more

This team needs a snickers.

Lmfao now Robinson injured one of our best players. Run this guy out of Miami

Welp, that's the season, cut Duncan right now

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down