Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away, 2/24/22

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away, 2/24/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away, 2/24/22

Post by bobheckler Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:42 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/02/comments-from-other-side-nets-22422.html

by FLCeltsFan

I'm not optimistic. This could be very ugly.

This is going to be brutal.

Were in better shape then the last time we played them and they just lost to the pistons...  I think at the least we wont be down 28-2 in the first

The time off for the all star break could have hopefully broke the Celtics momentum.

Over/under on Marcus Smart flops?   I'll go with 8

D**n, another L coming off the break. It's been really tough.

Yikes. Let's wait until the end of 1Q before throwing in the towel.

Yep I still have PTSD from the last time we played the Celtics and the score was 28 to 2 but last time we didn't have Seth Curry and Andre Drummond let's see if they can make magic like they did against the Knicks

Missing KD, Simmons, Dragic, and of course Joe Harris (RIP) and Kyrie.  Celtics injury report: empty.

Let’s just hope we don’t lose by 35 again. (MY NOTE: 23. Was 27 until complete garbage time)

So sick of hearing Nash saying the guys are coming back soon. I swear if Nash was my DoorDash driver I'd starve to death.

The Celtics are completely healthy and available. Must be nice

we’re losing this game. when kd comes back is when getback season begins.

I want revenge for that massacre the Celtics put on us a few weeks ago 😤

Let's just not get down 28-2 and I'll be content

This is the same team that clown stomped 76ers at their hometurf just a week ago

Chuck said we're going to win. Its doomed for us

Celtics still mad at that gentleman’s sweep.

Team sucks

Our injured lineup has a good chance of winning he NBA title

Patty hit Tatum with the bicycle kick lol

Celtics doing a great job neutralizing Drummond on the boards. It's going to be a rough night.

Drummond is awful.

These are gonna be the pain games. Playing healthy playoff teams with roleplayers

I feel like Tatum always kills us

How is every team 100% healthy

Feels like we should be down by more. Let’s keep it close.

Only down 5 feels like a blessing

Not sustainable against this Boston’s teams defense. Johnson and Bruce aren’t hitting another 3 all night

Yeah this gonna be a 20+ point L

Blake with terrible defense. Jumped out of the way for f*** sake

The only threat on the floor is Curry and the Celtics know it

Oh lawd gotta play the Bucks next

somebody wake me up when our injury report is clear

Wish kyrie said ”watch how we finish the season” instead of “ Watch how we come back from all star break”

Wish he wouldn't have cost the team like 10 to 15 losses over a vaccine too

Griffins awful  And he has the galls to be shooting 3s

Aldridge on ball defense makes me want to pull my hair out.

The foul calling in this game is so unwatchable. And we can't get an easy bucket to save a life

grant williams “screens” are so bullsh**

i’m almost convinced that harden had a negative effect on bruce. I don’t know how yet but I’m sure of it

Boston is relying on poor shooters right now. We want Smart and White taking those shots.

Patty has been garbage lately

Wtf Smart turns into an all time great 3 point shooter when he plays the nets

Marcus smart always kills us

We’re bricking some good looks and Boston’s 30% 3pt shooters are raining 3s

Kyrie watching this thinking "not my problem"   Jk he's not even watching

Every team lately becomes the 96 Bulls when they face us at Home

The Nets need to find a new sponsor because the Hospital of Special Surgery has been a major letdown

The Nets didn’t play badly. Bleeping smart and white hit 3s and our starting guards were cold.

I’m no expert on basketball, but can someone tell me one thing that Griffin does. Oh, he just got one rebound that went right into his hands off the rim,

Curry and Mills cannot hit a 3 and Marcus Smart cannot miss one

James Johnson is terrible. Dude is running around doing nothing but fouling

James Johnson just fell into the Nets bench after getting faked out. He should’ve stayed there!

Mills has been awful

This Boston defense is tough

I guess this is payback for all the times we smoked the Celtics last year in the regular season & playoffs

This is exactly what happened the last time we played them…seems fishy to me lol

Celtics haven’t been able to miss for weeks, need that entire team drug tested

Now the bums are starting to hit shots. Who are these random?

without a player that can break down their man it’s almost impossible to create a good look against bostons defence — they’re just switching easy

We are just a practice dummy for good teams

If Dragic is in, we right there spanking this Saltics trash.

Would've loved to see this trash in a first round again. Straight sweep here.

Derrick White was a sneaky good pick up for Boston IMO.

These clowns playing without no pressure. It's a different story if flat earth creature or Ben playing. (MY NOTE: "flat earth creature" LOL)

Boston is an elite team on both ends.

We need this team at 100% to be Nash proof versus the Raptors. Nurse owns Nash.

Bum azz Steve Trash can't adjust for sh**

Robert Williams is what we wanted Claxton to be lol

I'm almost more excited about the potential of never seeing James Johnson on the floor ever again than seeing KD and Simmons playing.

Why do trap games only work against the Nets lols

Celtics fans complaining about calls on their forum like they aren’t blowing us out.

Who told Patty to give a Harden impression tonight? Literally dribbled the clock out and took a terrible step-back then dribbled the clock out and passed it out to a contested 3

Harden is playing tomorrow. Someone tell me EXACTLY why Ben still is sitting on his a**?

we suck

Tatum staring down a rookie lol

That Tatum dunk was nasty

Bro Marcus smart Derrick white Pritchard legit hitting stupid shots

Pritchard and Smart 3's hurting. Could have been a close game

F&$$ Smart

If only Smart pretends he’s playing any other team, we’d be close.

At least Sir Charles believes in us.

Chuck had a good point. We’re playing our 2nd unit against their starters and it’s taking a monster shooting half to beat us by 15

Halftime adjustment. I think Nash should tell our dudes to hit their shots.

Maybe Patty is trying to show Ben that even if you miss you gotta keep trying.. 😂

Tbf our second string has scored 50 pts against this Celtic team in a half. I probably wouldn’t be feeling great about that if I was the Celts. We’re definitely still hanging around with 4 starters out

Celtics have gotta be the most unlikeable team in the NBA

nah, philly all day

This Saltics team is dumb thin. They'll get smoked come PO.

We're a team that is dependent on its stars, with a bunch of role players that excel next to them but are extremely limited on their own...and we're without our stars.

The Celtics would look just as bad without Tatum, Brown, Smart and Robert Williams....

James Johnson has to be an industry plant from the Bucks or some sh** to destroy us from the inside

Man there is not one thing that JJ does well on the court. Not one.

Haven't seen him collide with a teammate causing serious injury... yet.

Cant do anything if Smart is going to shoot 80% on 3s

Helps to be wide open every shot.

celtics are playing great defense.

I think Steve Nash was hired to do everything else but coach a basketball game

Thank God Boston absolutely sucks as a city.

Celtics are by far my most hated team

Patty Mills only has 1 more point than me tonight SMH

Man this is a trash Saltics team we going to smoke. Can we get healthy for f*** sake.

Steve Trash again proving why hes the worst coach in the NBA.

F*** ramp ups. And f*** Kyrie.

Tatum should’ve got a tech…

I never wish injury on a player but having your star players out there up 30 with 6 minutes left is a ****head move and if Brown is hurt that falls fully on Ime

Jaylen Brown just possibly got hurt playing meaningless minutes in an obvious blowout win against guys that won’t even be in the Nets rotation come playoffs. So stupid.

Please forfeit the rest of the national games

More pain.

Celts think we’re a joke. They were laughing the whole game. Think of the bad karma we suffered since Kyrie stomped on Lucky! Downhill since.

Can't wait til this fraud Boston team loses in playoffs again since they don't have a single playmaker on offense. They're really acting like this win makes them contenders lol

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away, 2/24/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away, 2/24/22

Post by Ktron Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:04 pm

I’m no expert on basketball, but can someone tell me one thing that Griffin does. Oh, he just got one rebound that went right into his hands off the rim,

James Johnson just fell into the Nets bench after getting faked out. He should’ve stayed there

James Johnson has to be an industry plant from the Bucks or some sh** to destroy us from the inside

Bum azz Steve Trash can't adjust for sh**

Ktron

Back to top Go down