Eastern conference - Off Season Review

+2
cowens/oldschool
dboss
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Eastern conference - Off Season Review Empty Eastern conference - Off Season Review

Post by dboss Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:58 pm

The top teams in the East that I expect to compete with the Celtics are discussed below.  This will be an ongoing thread as teams are still building their rosters and that process can take us all the way to the beginning  of the season.

Bucks

Kris Middleton should return from his injury last year.

Additions to the team include Mar Jon Beauchamp (1st round # 24) who played last year for the G-League Ignite club.  He is a good scorer but not much of a deep shooter.  He gives them a young developing player who has some transition skills.  They also resigned Portis,  Wesley Mathews and Jevon Carter.

They signed Joe Engles using their TP-MLE.  He will turn 35 in Oct and is coming off of an ACL injury that sidelined him for most of the year.

Assessment

It looks like the Bucks are pretty much running it back.  They remain a very solid team but their PG situation is not particularly strong.  After Holiday, you have the aged George Hill and Jevon Carter.  Ingles should give them another floor spacing shooter but he does not help on the defensive end.  The team still has enough talent to finish probably in the top 4.  Would give them a C to a C+ grade in the off season if Ingles is fully recovered.  Last year their defense slipped and I do not see anything that they have done to reverse that trend.

Heat

Pat Riley will dislodge his remaining hair in his attempts to land HOF Kevin Durant.

They resigned Caleb Martin and Olidipo and also got a pretty solid wing scorer in the draft in Nikola Jovic.

It does not appear that they have enough to make the trade for KD.  They would have to move either Bam or Butler and they cannot move Bam unless the Nets also moved Simmons.  The Heat are a pretty solid outfit that can compete without KD.  Their other issue has to be Lyle Lowry and his health situation.  Gabe Vincent is their primary BU at the point.  just not sustainable.

Assessment

They still have the full MLE and bi-annual exceptions to add something to the mix.  I would give them a C+ off season so far because they were able to resign a couple of rotation guys and they secured a very good rookie in the draft.  Going forward their biggest problem stems from signing kyle last year.  At 36 years old and still owed $28.3  and $29.6 million he is virtually an untradeable asset and an ever increasing injury risk factor.  Look for them to withdrawn from the KD sweepstakes unless they part with Jimmy Butler +

Sixers

They added PJ Tucker because they want to be more physical and in so doing they overpaid 37 year old PJ Tucker.

Harden opted out and is resigning a 2 year deal estimated at $32.7 and $35 million.  That is a club friendly option when you consider that Lillard got extended for 2 more years at a whopping $60 million per.

Assessment

They will remain a good team because of Embid and Harden and Maxey who is a main spark plug on offense for them.  I am giving them a C off season grade.  They did not have any draft picks.  I think they needed to add another shooter.  The last two years Harden has shot 32 and 33% from deep.  That dribble, dribble, dribble step back 3 ain't been going in.  They spent the Full MLE on PJ and the bi-annual on Danuel House.  The clock goes tick, tick, tick on Doc's tenure at coach.

Raptors, Bulls and Cavs

I am putting all 3 of these teams in here.  All 3 of them could push their way into the top 4 but none of them are definite top 4 teams.

I have a few comments about each.

Raptors will never be short on long athletic players in the 6' 7" to 6' 9" category.  Here is an amazing fact.  The Raptor have 12 players that fall into that length category and they drafted Koloka, one of my favorite 2nd round players and a 7 foot center with a huge wingspan.  He went at #33.   Given our long term needs at center, Koloka is the type of player that the Celtics should have traded up to get.  The Raptors are a good defensive team that got better  and could conceivably length you to death.  They still do not have an impressive PG.  They also signed Otto Porter to a 1+1 deal slightly below what the Celtics gave to Gallinari.  I am going to give them a C because they did add a much needed center, albeit a rookie but they have not addressed their PG situation.  

Bulls had a few too many injuries that knocked them down to size.  However they still have problems on the defensive side of the court.  No defense Levine signed a huge contract and the Bulls managed to sign all defensive center Drummond.  Really?  The Bulls drafted at #18, a defensive minded 6' 7" wing out of Arizona named Dalen Terry so at least they are attempting to sure up their defense.  They also signed Dragic to a 1 year deal for $2.9 million.   This team has a lot of talent but not in their front line.  C+

Cavs were a surprised team until they were totally inept at winning games down the stretch run to maintain their positioning in the standings.   They should be a solid team again and Sexton should be back.  Dynamic guard Garland got paid. Last year they found success with their 2 big lineup and the play of Darius Garland.  I still think they are too small in the backcourt at the PG spot.   With the 14 pick in the NBA draft they landed Ochai Agbaji, an impressive 6' 5" guard/wing.  They resigned Ricky Rubio to a 3 year $18. 4 million contract.  How many ACL injuries has it been?  They also signed Robin Lopez for vet minimum money.  I would give them a B- in the offseason.

The remaining group will be added at some point (Nets, Hawks, Pacers, Knicks, Hornets, Pistons, Magic and Wizards)
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Eastern conference - Off Season Review Empty Re: Eastern conference - Off Season Review

Post by dboss Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:58 am

I am adding a few more teams.  here goes.

Hawks

They made a block buster trade in the deal that pairs Trae with Dejonte Murray.  It will cost them 3 first round picks and a swap.  As you know Gallinari was part of that trade where he was subsequently waived and then picked up by the Celtics.  
The Hawks also moved Kevin Huerter to the Kings for veteran wings Justin Holiday and Moe Harkless.  A future 1st rounder was also included (to the Hawks)

The Hawk also signed Frank the Tank Kaminsky (one year at the Vet min)

The most obvious issue with the Hawks begins and ends on the defensive side of the ball.  Huerter was a reliable shooter but he simply was not a high level defender.  The Murray trade gives the Hawks a guy that practically averaged a triple double last season.  The only question mark will be how Trae and him are able to coexist .  Overall, I like the trade although 3 first rounders plus a swap seems at least one pick too many.

Nate has stated that he wants to play Trae off the ball more.

Assessment

The Hawks should be better defensively.  Their offense should still be lethal because they now have a high scoring backcourt with Murray who can get to the rack.  Collins, Capela and De'Andre Hunter round out their starting 5.  With the 16th pick they drafted AJ Griffin out of Duke, a long athletic wing who just knows how to play at both ends.  B+.  I would have given them an A except for the number of 1st rounders they gave up for Murray.  As good as Murray is, he is a poor 3 point shooter.

Hornets

With Miles Bridges getting charged with felony domestic assault, the Hornets are faced with the real possibility that Bridges could do some prison time.  They were ready to extend him to a big contract but that now seems highly unlikely.

Assessment

They suffer from the same issues as the Hawks on defense  (114.9 Points Against by Charlotte last year)  They can definitely score some points but until they build a defensive mind set they will not be in the conversation as a top tier team.  D off season grade.

Magic

They drafted the top PF in the country at #1 Banchero and SF Caleb Houston in the 2nd round at #32.  They resign Mo Bamba.

Assessment

They desperately need more scoring but Banchero will not be enough to make it right.  I give them an A- because of the draft but they remain a team loaded with PG's but not enough scoring punch at SG.

Pistons

They have been busy.  They were able to add another high end player in the draft in  SG Jaden Ivey who should pair nicely with last year's top guy Cade Cunningham.  I think they have been doing a great job rebuilding their team.  They previously drafted Saddiq Bey and also Isaiah Stewart.  In a recent Knicks salary dump, the Pistons were able to get Alex Burks and Noel to add some veteran depth.  Marvin Bagley could be the piece that makes this team very competitive only if he rises up to all his hype.  I am giving them an A.

Knicks

They signed Brunson and had to clear out some space to make it happen.  Now they have to figure out what to do about Fournier.  Mitchell was resigned.  They traded away the 11 pick in the draft to OKC for future draft picks.  They were able to draft Duke guard Trevor Keels in the 2nd round at #42.

This team has some talent  but for them to become more than a one year surprise some of their young players like Quickly, Grimes, Topin and Jerico Sims need to take that next step.

I wonder if Thibs can find a way to use Cam Reddish this year.
I am giving them a B grade because Brunson may be a guy who can really cook.

Pacers

They are in a full rebuilding mode.  I expect them to also move Buddy and Turner.  They had no first round picks and ended up with the 58th pick in the 2nd round (last pick)

If Aaron Nesmith can become a reliable shooter the recent Brogdon trade may look better for them but not 50/50.
I am giving them a D.

Wizards

They wanted to keep Beal and that is just what they did.  Too much dough for him to leave on the table.  

I will circle around on them again but not today.  

Please do not hesitate add any comments that you want to share.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Eastern conference - Off Season Review Empty Re: Eastern conference - Off Season Review

Post by dboss Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:19 pm

Nets

This team finds themselves at a crossroad mainly because their 3 best players are all questionable for different sorts of reasons.

The Durant trade request must have hit them like a brick upside the head.  Especially with it coming on the heels of Kyrie Irving opting in.  This is a train wreck.

The Nets will trade him if they can extract a king's ransom.  First problem, 'HIS' preferred teams do not have sufficient assets to make a trade for him.  If the Nets are using any framework that resembles the recent UTAH/MN blockbuster deal or even the Atlanta/SA eye popping trade, they are likely to be in for a big surprise.

Durant's trade value is unique because he is still a great player however there are teams out there that simply do not value him as much as the Nets do.  Teams like the Bucks and the Celtics are already built to make a run so they really do not need him to win.

If I was running the Nets I would do everything to retain him but if there is really a falling out between him and Kyrie things will be uncomfortable.  Kyrie could have signed elsewhere if a certain team could have signed him as a FA.  Kyrie went back because he could not find a better deal than opting in.

I have not even mentioned Ben Simmons.

The Nets do not want to go back into a rebuild.

Celtics (to be continued)
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:17 pm

Celtics

With the recent passing of Bill Russell, there should be a renewed focus on the culture of the Boston Celtics and how that culture manifested itself  over generations to win championships.  The Celtics are trying to be a 5th generation Celtics team that becomes a champion.

The winning culture begins with the last guy on the bench and a recognition of how important he is to the team.  

The Celtics have built a winning culture beginning with the protracted Danny Ainge rebuild.  It always begins with building a core group of guys that want to play together and want to win.  It is vital that the core group has a connection with teams long past that transcends the uniform.  In other words there should be a spiritual connection between the Russell years all the way up to the Big 3 juggernaut of Pierce, Garnett and Allen.

The home grown nature of this team is the most significant force at work.  (Smart, Brown, Tatum, R Williams, G. Williams and Pritchard)  When you have to reach outside, you need to add guys that can fit right into the winning culture that you want to establish.  You will not find a better fit than the one Al Horford makes.

Last season new GM Stevens added another perfect fit for the Celtics culture in Derrick White (his dad was from boston and he was a Celtics fan)

This offseason Brad makes a few moves to add Brogdon (his grandfather as a big Bill Russell and Red Auerbach) and Danilo Gallinari who's dad was a Celtics fan .  Plus Bird was a player that Gallo studied.

What we have is a great group of home grown talent combined with a great group of guys that are now part of the team.  

Brad hired a fantastic coach and has now given him a team that he can win with.

At this point every single player has to make sacrifices for the betterment of the team.  That is the Celtics culture of Bill Russell and his amazing teammates and of course Red Auerbach.

Nuts & Bolts
 to be continued
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:13 am

I really like our team, I love the position the roster and home grown talent are in. 2 J’s are poised to have their biggest year. The key obviously is health, if this team can stay healthy, with the new pieces giving us exactly the type of veteran help we need, sky is the limit. We can defend, our best players all play both ends. Having all this new depth and being in Udoka’s system another year, we are poised to have the J’s do less and can have the best year of the franchise with the 2 J’s. We have a great collection of young players who’s best basketball is still ahead of them. Jordan and Lebron didn’t win it all until each one was 28 and then they kept being in winning situations for years.

Despite the Durant hoopla, we have assembled a bunch of talented young guys that like to play together and for each other. I have no proof, but I think the camaraderie is real and don’t see either J wanting to leave each other. Health again being the key, a lot of our talented young players are also ascending and poised for more improvement to go along and grow their games with the J’s further ascending game. Should be a great year, I’m expecting 60 plus wins.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:27 am

Pistons have really made some great moves. Jaden Ivy was exceeding expectations in his brief tenure in SL and can play both guard spots. I really like Isiah Stewart, a much better version of Big Baby/Leon Powe. I wish we had drafted him, he would have been our enforcer for the next 10 years. If things, chemistry fall into place, this team could be a young force, possibly reaching the playoffs.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:40 am

cowens/oldschool wrote:I really like our team, I love the position the roster and home grown talent are in. 2 J’s are poised to have their biggest year. The key obviously is health, if this team can stay healthy, with the new pieces giving us exactly the type of veteran help we need, sky is the limit. We can defend, our best players all play both ends. Having all this new depth and being in Udoka’s system another year, we are poised to have the J’s do less and can have the best year of the franchise with the 2 J’s. We have a great collection of young players who’s best basketball is still ahead of them. Jordan and Lebron didn’t win it all until each one was 28 and then they kept being in winning situations for years.

Despite the Durant hoopla, we have assembled a bunch of talented young guys that like to play together and for each other. I have no proof, but I think the camaraderie is real and don’t see either J wanting to leave each other. Health again being the key, a lot of our talented young players are also ascending and poised for more improvement to go along and grow their games with the J’s further ascending game. Should be a great year, I’m expecting 60 plus wins.

Cow

I am pretty excited about our team.  Brad will finish building out the roster over the next 2 months or so and we should be ready to start the season.

We are blessed with a team filled with high character guys that are talented and have high basketball IQ's to a man.  The new guys should be able to integrate seamlessly into the team from the start of training camp.  They should be ready from the opening tipoff.

Ime Udoka established  a defensive minded team that can compete against the best that the NBA has to offer.  I think our defense will actually go up another notch because of familiarity and more depth.  I would expect to see even more complex schemes on both offense and defense because we already have a foundation to build on.

Ime's toolbox is filled with all sorts of options that should allow the Celtics to win matchups against our opponents.

If I had one expectation about this team it would be more diversity on offense.

We are going to see more small ball lineups.  We will see more pace and improvement in our long distance shooting.  The diversity of lineup combinations will be  vast because we now have a full blown roster with multiple multi-positional players.  We had a lot of those players last year but we have added 2 more guys that can play 3 positions.  

We will not know what the new rotations are going to look like.  

Ime will figure that out once he sees how different guys compliment one another on the court.

I too can foresee a 60+ win season.  Just think if we did not start out at 18-21 we could have won 60 games.  The magic number is 30 wins by the halfway mark of the season.  

Go Celts!
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:05 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:Pistons have really made some great moves. Jaden Ivy was exceeding expectations in his brief tenure in SL and can play both guard spots. I really like Isiah Stewart, a much better version of Big Baby/Leon Powe. I wish we had drafted him, he would have been our enforcer for the next 10 years. If things, chemistry fall into place, this team could be a young force, possibly reaching the playoffs.

I know NYCelt agrees with you about Stewart. He is a guy that really battles for every inch.

The Pistons have some quality young talent. They will be winning some game against teams that underestimate them.

I have been thinking about all the great young talent that has entered the league over the past 2-3 years. One player to keep an eye on is Anthony Edwards. He is two years in and already averaging 20+ PPG. If he can continue to improve his 3 point shooting, he could become one of those unguardable players.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:26 pm

dboss wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:Pistons have really made some great moves. Jaden Ivy was exceeding expectations in his brief tenure in SL and can play both guard spots. I really like Isiah Stewart, a much better version of Big Baby/Leon Powe. I wish we had drafted him, he would have been our enforcer for the next 10 years. If things, chemistry fall into place, this team could be a young force, possibly reaching the playoffs.

I know NYCelt agrees with you about Stewart.  He is a guy that really battles for every inch.

The Pistons have some quality young talent.  They will be winning some game against teams that underestimate them.

I have been thinking about all the great young talent that has entered the league over the past 2-3 years. One player to keep an eye on is Anthony Edwards.  He is two years in and already averaging 20+  PPG.  If he can continue to improve his 3 point shooting, he could become one of those unguardable players.

Right first heard of him on one of NYCelt’s posts, then saw video of him and seeing him in the league now; he’s definitely a force in that paint, your bigs will feel him the next day after a physical battle. More a 4 that also plays the 5, reminds me of Paul Silas and Charles Oakley. Not that many brutes around like the old days, but he would fit in well over here and we could put him on Draymond to shut him up.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:45 pm

I am a little surprised that we have not heard any updates on the status of Matt Ryan and Brodric Thomas.

JUN 29 2022 Boston (BOS) declined $1.6 million Qualifying Offer; becomes an Unrestricted Free Agent  (Matt Ryan)

JUN 29 2022 Boston (BOS) extended $1.58 million Qualifying Offer; become a Restricted Free Agent (Brodric Thomas)

I would at least expect them to get a camp invite especially Thomas who did get a QO.

We also have not heard any news about adding another center.

Seems a real possibility that the Celtics may find their man from a trio of camp invitees.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:33 pm

As reported, Matt Ryan is not in the mix.

Can Sam Hauser scratch out a role for himself?  I think so but he will need to make shots early when he gets opportunities to play.  His defense needs to show YOY improvement so that he can increase his rotation minutes.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:30 pm

dboss wrote:As reported, Matt Ryan is not in the mix.

Can Sam Hauser scratch out a role for himself?  I think so but he will need to make shots early when he gets opportunities to play.  His defense needs to show YOY improvement so that he can increase his rotation minutes.
                I realuze it is sort of academic now , boss, but have you seen enough of Hauser and Ryan to compare their attributes?
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:43 am

jrleftfoot wrote:

I realuze it is sort of academic now , boss, but have you seen enough of Hauser and Ryan to compare their attributes?

Foot

Ryan is quicker off the bounce. Hauser has a pure shooting stroke. Defensively neither appear inclined to be effective on defense. I prefer Sam and hope that he will get some playing time. Depth on the team could bury our 2 best pure shooters. (PP and SH)

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:42 pm

Nets Update

Now that Durant is in agreement to return to the Nets I thought it would be a good idea to update things a bit.

Putting question marks aside and there are several, this team should be right in the thick of things in the EC.  On paper they have a lot of talented highend players.

The big unknown will be Ben Simmons who has not played since the now infamous June 30, 2021 meltdown in a game 7 loss to Atlanta.

Nash could really crap out or look like a really heady coach.  No one on the Nets should be looking at Simmons as that 3rd scorer for them.  He is a tremendous defender, ball handler and distributor.  He is at his best when he is running in transition.  I think that we may even see some small ball center from him.  

The roster is filled with shooters in Durant, Irving and Harris.  Curry and Patty Mills can both light it up from deep. They also added TJ Warren who is a solid all around player when healthy as well as defensive player Royce O'Neal. Claxton is the center and they still have CAP holds on Aldridge and Griffin. Other big issue, what about their center rotation?
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:57 pm

dboss wrote:
jrleftfoot wrote:

Foot

Ryan is quicker off the bounce.  Hauser has a pure shooting stroke.  Defensively neither appear inclined to be effective on defense.  I prefer Sam and  hope that he will get some playing time.  Depth on the team  could bury our 2 best pure shooters. (PP and SH) Thanks. Trying to avoid small sample size syndrome. The couple times I saw him, Ryan was lights out.

jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:32 pm

jrleftfoot wrote:
dboss wrote:
jrleftfoot wrote:

Foot

Ryan is quicker off the bounce.  Hauser has a pure shooting stroke.  Defensively neither appear inclined to be effective on defense.  I prefer Sam and  hope that he will get some playing time.  Depth on the team  could bury our 2 best pure shooters. (PP and SH)                                            Thanks. Trying to avoid small sample size syndrome. The couple times I saw him, Ryan was lights out.

Foot. No doubt Ryan looked good. Must be a reason why they are not interested.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:02 pm

yes. there must, boss . Hauser being signed already  might be a factor.  I appreciate the response. bounce

Last edited by jrleftfoot on Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:31 pm

jrleftfoot wrote:yes. there musy, boss . Hauser being signed already  might be a factor.  I appreciate the response. bounce

What about Broric Thomas. He will be in camp but they gave his 2 way deal to either JD or Kabangele. Can Thomas make the 15 man squad?
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:41 pm

Today RicK Kamla said Antonio Daniels said that Jaylen Brown was not as good a player as Donovan Mitchell. Really? Jaylen is 25, Donovan 26. Last season Jaylen score 23.6 ppg as the 2nd option on the Celts. Donovan scored 25.9 as option # 1 for the Jazz. Jaylen had 6.1 RB, 3.5 AST, 2.7 TO versus Donovan's 4.2 RB, 5.3 AST, 3.0 TO.

I guess defense does not count for much in today's NBA. Funny. I always thought there were two ends to the court.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:11 am

dboss wrote:
jrleftfoot wrote:yes. there musy, boss . Hauser being signed already  might be a factor.  I appreciate the response. bounce

What about Broric Thomas. He will be in camp but they gave his 2 way  deal to either JD or Kabangele.  Can Thomas make the 15 man squad?
                                      Thomas looked good in SL. In addition to the lesser competition, prospects get more run in the summer.  Thomas made good use of his minutes. Showed more than I ever saw him do in a mopup role.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:05 pm

jrleftfoot wrote:
dboss wrote:

What about Broric Thomas. He will be in camp but they gave his 2 way  deal to either JD or Kabangele.  Can Thomas make the 15 man squad?
                                      Thomas looked good in SL. In addition to the lesser competition, prospects get more run in the summer.  Thomas made good use of his minutes. Showed more than I ever saw him do in a mopup role.

I saw some good things from him overall. The new season is right around the corner so I wish all the fringe guys the best if luck. With 3 open spots there should be a very competitive camp.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:08 pm

Cleveland lands Donovan Mitchell

Per ESPN
The Cavaliers are sending the Jazz forward Lauri Markkanen, rookie wing Ochai Agbaji, guard Collin Sexton, three unprotected first-round picks (2025, 2027 and 2029) and two pick swaps (2026 and 2028) for Mitchell, sources said.

My Notes

I guess I need to upgrade the off season grade I gave them from a B- to and A-.  Mitchell and Garland give them a high scoring dynamic pairing in the back court.  Losing Sexton does not make a big difference because he only played 11 games last year and him and Garland are a small back court.

Do you think the number of unprotected 1st rounders was too much?  What about the 2 swaps?

Will their back court be able to defend as well as score?

Danny Ainge is at it again.  Building a stockpile filled with 1st round draft picks.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:49 pm

I should mention that Donovan is also small at 6 ' 1" so the backcourt remains small. He sure looks bigger.

Do you think Danny fleeced the Cavs?
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:34 pm

I don’t know if Danny fleeced them, the trade may work out for both teams in time. The Cavs now have a talented offensive backcourt, with Evan Mobley and Jarret Allen on the back line to help defensively. Should be a fun team to watch, and the East overall is now even more loaded.

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:49 pm

I love watching Trader Danny work. He is an evil basketball genius. Good thing he doesn't have a medical degree. There'd be 9 foot basketball players emerging from his lab.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next