Pre-Game Heat

4 posters

Go down

Pre-Game Heat Empty Pre-Game Heat

Post by dbrown4 Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:29 pm

Well if the Celtics team that showed up Tuesday is the same one that shows up Friday, then I can slightly unclench the skepticism that is hovering over me.  This game Friday is on the road for us and MIA was MIA vs. CHI in their home opener.  Blowing their first home game and squandering the next home game is a big stretch and an even bigger ask for our guys to go 2-0 and leave MIA 0-2.  

Somebody(ies) better lock up Herro & Strus.  Starter Lowry's line looks like a no show along with Martin.  Spo already going to playoff lineup right out of the gate.  Butler is Butler.  They probably owe us something from the playoffs.  

Again going to go with coming up short on our end until we settle in.  For my stat collection, I'll use 10 games or less TO's and 15 or more TO's vs. W-L.  So we're 1-0!

Will be looking for more of the accelerator in this road game for us and crossing half court vs. Shot Clock after misses or makes on the other end.  True, last game our points off TO's vs. PHI was 24-2.  Good mix.    

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Pre-Game Heat Empty Re: Pre-Game Heat

Post by dboss Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:16 pm

db

I'm taking Boston over Miami. Our offense really looks like a lethal weapon. Our defense has not caught up with our offense yet however our defensive strength matches up well with their perimeter shooting. Plus I expect us to run their asses off the court.

Our guys have discovered how easy it is to score when you play fast. Credit goes to CJ for implementing fast break basketball AND getting all of his guys to buy in.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:15 am

dboss,

Mark Twain once wrote: "It were not the best that we should all think alike; it's the difference of opinion that make the horse races."

As long as our defense fully wakes up and checks Herro and Strus, you'll be right. Not much we can do with the moving train Butler, just try to throw MS in his way a couple of times to slow him down and piss him off. I don't expect Lowry to lay another egg B2B.

It should be a good game and I hope we do run their asses off the floor.

Also, despite Ktron questioning your and my laziness of typing CJ instead of Joe, you stick to your guns! Laughing Laughing!! I'm with you!

More good news, the Lakers and 76ers now have the rare opportunity of going 0-82!! I wish them nothing but the very best in their pursuit!!

Love Always,

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:15 am

dbrown4 wrote:dboss,

Mark Twain once wrote:  "It were not the best that we should all think alike; it's the difference of opinion that make the horse races."

As long as our defense fully wakes up and checks Herro and Strus, you'll be right.  Not much we can do with the moving train Butler, just try to throw MS in his way a couple of times to slow him down and piss him off.  I don't expect Lowry to lay another egg B2B.  

Also, despite Ktron questioning your and my laziness of typing CJ instead of Joe, you stick to your guns! Laughing  Laughing!!  I'm with you!    

More good news, the Lakers and 76ers now have the rare opportunity of going 0-82!!  I wish them nothing but the very best in their pursuit!!

Love Always,

db

Ok. I completely understand. Typing 3 letters as opposed to 2 will wear your asses out and you'll have to nap afterwards. Carry on. or should I say CO. Evil or Very Mad

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:24 am

Ktron wrote:
dbrown4 wrote:dboss,

Mark Twain once wrote:  "It were not the best that we should all think alike; it's the difference of opinion that make the horse races."

As long as our defense fully wakes up and checks Herro and Strus, you'll be right.  Not much we can do with the moving train Butler, just try to throw MS in his way a couple of times to slow him down and piss him off.  I don't expect Lowry to lay another egg B2B.  

Also, despite Ktron questioning your and my laziness of typing CJ instead of Joe, you stick to your guns! Laughing  Laughing!!  I'm with you!    

More good news, the Lakers and 76ers now have the rare opportunity of going 0-82!!  I wish them nothing but the very best in their pursuit!!

Love Always,

db

Ok. I completely understand. Typing 3 letters as opposed to 2 will wear your asses out and you'll have to nap afterwards. Carry on. or should I say CO. Evil or Very Mad

OAO.....OVER AND OUT
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:14 pm

Jay King @ByJayKing
1 minute ago
Marcus Smart: “We’re expecting a very pissed off Miami team tonight.”

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler