Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away, 12/4/22

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away, 12/4/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away, 12/4/22

Post by bobheckler Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:09 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/12/comments-from-other-side-nets-12422.html

by FLCeltsFan

After what happened last playoffs we need revenge

Is Boston our biggest rivals?

Yep. NYC vs Boston works for every sport. We’ve also faced them in the playoffs for the last two years.

I am ready for the blowout and the "Fire Jacque Vaughn" threads after this game.

The Nets should win tonight. They are at home, playing inspired defense lately, the Celtics played in overtime Friday, and the Nets had mostly a commanding win Friday. Let’s Go Nets!

This game means a lot more to the Nets than the Celtics= Nets win! Let’s go!!!

Boston is a very good team right now. Hoping for an entertaining game!

We need 48 mins of play. I know we can outplay them for a quarter or two but we usually lose our intensity at some point. Hve to give a full 48 minute effort

Brook, Giannis, Bobby Portis - all gonna feast on Clax Not expecting a dub tonight. But one can dream.

I guarantee that none of those 3 will score a single point on Clax tonight.

It's too early to be this drunk

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but I really want this game. If we lose, then I can't be mad. Boston are just juggernauts rn. But man, I want this one badly.

Marcus Smart is questionable.

Would really love to not have to deal with his flopping a**

They still have Brogdon/White, who are solid players themselves. Really jealous of that Brogdon pickup for the Celtics, just a great move by them.

You guys are about to see how important Joe Harris is to this lineup.

Please he’s gonna get cooked.

Marcus Smart is out. That should help

kd revengeance game

Revengeance is a strong word. I find avengement to be more suitable for this situation

Ben about to drop 50

Drop 50 claps off the bench more like

Not expecting a win especially the way Boston has been playing and with a couple of rotation guys out for Brooklyn. Boston shooting the lights out right now.

At the game right now. I’m screaming Boston sucks at the top of my lungs 💀

tatum always has a huge game against us

We need to come out ready to punch their head out

Blake griffin you b**ch

Williams looking like Giannis LMAO. Paul Reed cooked us now Williams. We are soft.

Here comes 30 minutes of Kyrie ISO

The crowd rooting for Boston is so embarrassing

Williams gets 2 easy layups and has all the confidence in the world. This team lacks physicality and toughness.

what the f*** kyrie, make an effort to contest and of course now he's decided he no longer wants to play team ball (MY NOTE: When did he ever?)

Royce o neal is a bench player not a starter. F***ing bum

If you asked a GM to build a team to beat the Nets they couldn't do better than the Celtics

Kyrie scores a couple good shots and all of a sudden he thinks it's time to ditch the gameplan on offense and go back to iso

They are so much better than us, you can see it in that last possession with the ball movement. We'll be lucky to get out of this alive.

Getting beat off the dribble by grant Williams multiple times is pathetic

He’s got like 60lbs on our heaviest player.

you have team mates, Kyrie

Refs hate the nets. Ongoing issue all year

Just wait to see what happens with the refs when we get into a playoff with Boston and smart abuses our player)s). Oh, I forgot that already happened.

Are the refs high?

Refs are just letting Boston mug us again

So they legit don’t call anyhting and then call a random foul on seth

they drain 3s like its nothing

theyre trying to foul out curry man refs are selling

Seth either makes everything or sucks and fouls constantly no in between

Refs hunting us this year

imagine if we could draft good players

If the refs want to call it tight, it would be cool if it went both ways.

Their shooting is currently absurd. It'd fall down eventually...

Why do the refs hate all my teams… how do you call that for brown after kd gets mugged.

Brown is getting every whistle

Brown is cooking.. d**n. Wish we had Simmons available

They are ridiculous from 3 right now. And we're supposed to be the better team from 3 lmao...

This jaylen hot streak surely wont last

Brown going for 100! I knew it before the game even started 😎

JB is destroying us

Trade this bum Cam Thomas already, who does he think he is? KD?

Surely there is some team who needs an inefficient chucker who plays no defense and can’t make catch and shoot 3s (even though he made one tonight) that wants to give up a big man, right?

We started out 11-2 and then got outscored by Jaylen Brown lol

boston pays the refs ik they didn’t want to call a foul on that kd dunk

How do we allow 35pts in a quarter???? What kind of stupid defense is that?

Most of that by Jaylen Brown too lol

JB planning to get 20 every quarter for an 80+ statline, absolutely wild

If you look at the positives we’re beating Jaylen Brown 26-20

Wow....how do you not rebound a miss??

because they are nets

Kyrie vs Brown. Kanye is smiling.

Bro I miss Griffin. So much heart

blake griffin getting a tribute video after he dissed the coaching and FO of nets lol

Fair enough, they benched him for almost the whole season

Them going 8-11 from 3 is so annoying. It's not like they are playing better basketball, they're just chucking it and it magically goes in

It's amazing they can play Payton Pritchard but we can't Patty without giving up 200 points

Pritchard is better defensively and their defense isn’t good either this year

Celtics currently have the best offense of all time this season, they have a higher offensive rating then the Harden/Kyrie/KD Nets. They aren’t going to start missing. We need to kill them defensively

They call us for every push man but Boston manhandled us all game

Warrens made an impact on the offensive glass

Warren didn’t get the memo that we don’t do offensive rebounds here lol

Lol Celtics right now like “remember us?”

is kd guarding tatum well or is tatum just cold im not watching

Jaylen is playing just ABSRUD this game cannot hate at all

Scalabrine is the most biased commentator

Celtics defense is so freakin good. I want that

when did jaylen get this good wtf

jaylen brown is cooking us i cant lie

celtics defense is so good (MY NOTE: I couldn't watch the game, I was in an airplane, but was it really that good?)

Has anyone been watching Jalen Tatum this year? He has the green light from three, I don't expect him to go 1/6 from the field but I also don't expect JB to be 5/6 from 3

When did JB turn into such a pathetic foul baiter

If there's one thing we can agree on it's that these refs are pathetic. So inconsistent with the calls we get versus the calls they give the Celtics.

Closed the gap with Cam on the bench. Cam needs to be traded to Taiwan. Give me Dwight.

I'd trade Cam for a bag of chips, any kind. Even the Ketchup flavored Pringles

There are ketchup flavored Pringles?

Yep they're horrible, just like Cam

Man KD needs a map to find the basket this game. 3 airballs so far

please comeback kds 3. i miss you

JT > KD

if KD was allowed to play 1 on 1 like we are letting tatum do he'd be going off

Why does KD always suck against the celtics?

Celtics might just have KDs number he’s been inefficient this half

Yeah same story as the playoffs. Score looks close at times, but this is not close. We are outclassed right now. Celtics will need to falter in the second half for us to win

Celtics do all the little things we don't do, and they're a much higher IQ team in general. And our window to outskill them is over considering JB and Tatum are in peak form and their role players are reliable and great

why on earth is curry guarding tatum

Did Seth ask for the night off but got refused? So he fouling himself out

Celtics allowed to manhandle Durant with no calls again

this could get ugly second half if there arnt some big changes. prepare yourselves.

Celtics just overpower the nets when they get close. Like just smacking a fly.

arent y'all so glad JV is the head coach Smile

yes. Ime wouldn't have done anything better with this game.

If Ime was coach Brown and Tatum wouldnt be playing with 0 double teams on offense thats for sure

Wtv happens in this game can we please not overreact . Boston is a good team and we are missing pieces

Always an excuse for this team. Good teams win no matter what, bad teams look for excuses. (MY NOTE: Losers have excuses. Winners have parades)

Celtics are also missing pieces though as well

Why i am still watching this game? I have accepted that we lost , this team can’t win against boston , is their worst matchup

Brown literally just runs into people

Why are they leaving green players open for threes?

KD and kyrie selling

Kyrie you dumb f***

We need to foul out JT or JB

Boston announcers irritating as he**

Tatum and Brown might be the best duo already in the NBA, and to think both came from Nets picks.

2 years ago, we had the superior superstars. Clear now, that the Celtics do.

Nice to see horford is back to normal. He was a demon in the playoffs

he's shooting .476 from three how is that back to normal

Celtics are playing absolutely terrible this quarter and the team still can’t catch up

Boston's defense isn't even that good, we shouldn't be struggling this much on offense man

jaylen is dirty af

JB gets away with everything and gets every foul call

What does kyrie even do other than occasional hot streak

So when is Kyrie going to show up?

JB can punch people in the face and won't get called for the foul

CAN THE REFS FOUL JAYLEN BROWN WTF

I love when we get a tech for pointing out that the refs can't do their job right

great defense.. imagine if we could score too lol

Greedy, ain't ya!

Celtics can be as physical as they want with KD at the high post but let somebody breathe on any of those Celtics driving and it's a call

Seems like Refs calling all Celtics fouls but no Nets fouls

Kept them to 13 points this quarter. Nice.

Yet they’re still leading lmao

were not getting deep in the playoffs as long as boston and milwaukee is here

Missed the 1st half. What’s going on in Nets world.

We suck

Our best chance at contending might lowkey be to clinch the first seed and pray that the Bucks knock the Celtics out of the playoffs lol

celtics fans are louder than us wtf

KD offsetting his “good game” by being a turnover machine.

kd is honestly one of the worst passers i’ve ever seen

People who live in the tri state and root for Boston teams or the Cowboys are extraordinarily lame

Seth curry is just garbage

Kyrie looking like Marcus smart without the defense or playmaking out there (MY NOTE: which leaves questionable scoring)

Celtics have 2 guys contesting our jumpers...meanwhile we can barely get a hand up on theirs

JB and Tatum doubling KD, no reason we shouldn’t be able to capitalise on that

man they get timely points

Durant trying to keep Celtics in the game

KD scores but he is a turnover machine vs the Celts

Has there ever been a more timid player (in the NBA) that is scared of a double team more than Kevin Durant?

Nothing has changed since playoffs except nash gone they’re just on a diff level

How tf is there a shooter left open in that same corner on every possession?

Shame that Simmons and Yuta aren’t playing.

as if Smart and Williams are playing…

Cs are this teams Kryptonite. We just got to hope Bucks eliminate them and we don't run into them in the playoffs

Isn't kryptonite green? That explains a lot.

These refs hate us for sure. Either they are Jewish or they hate Kd and are steph curry fans (MY NOTE: I don't get this one. They're lumping Jaylen in with Kyrie, however unfair that might be, so why would the refs not hate both (he assumes that Jewish refs couldn't set aside any personal animus and just do their job. Did Jewish refs hate Dirk because he's German? And Steph fans don't root against his brother except for when he plays the Dubs. What complete nonsense!)

We arent beating Boston in any meaningful playoff series. Not with the way this current roster is.

It's just funny how KD can't do anything on Horford. No one on our team could even get a shot up near him. It's incredible.

their defense is really great. they have the personnel. Smart is not playing; if he plays that is tougher. their players are quick, defend, shoot, and play as a team. their stars are young and energetic.

Imagine if we have Grant instead of Royce

Kyrie is such a f***ing idiot off and on the court, trade this f***er

Trade Kyrie for Trae Young

Celtics are kinda just too good that shouldn’t be allowed Sad

Kevin “butterfingers” Durant losing his mvp case

Tatum and Durant competing for turnovers

Simmons > Kyrie. Kyrie only shows up in 1/4 of big games.

Kyrie is not a star player anymore.

Nets will beat Celts with a healthy Simmons (MY NOTE: We did just fine against Simmons when he was in Philly with Embiid)

They’re 18-5 without a dpoy candidate center

Celtics will beat the Nets with a healthy Simmons and a healthy Smart. Nets will beat the Celtics with a healthy Watanabe added. Celtics will beat he Nets with a healthy R Williams added. Nets will beat the Celtics with a healthy Sumner added. The Nets win the Nets winnnnn

If refs gave us our fair share of free throws this game would be much closer than it is now, let's be real with ourselves.

They hack KD and but call touch fouls on us.

Wtf man these refs hate us

Every time it gets close, KD turns it over.

KD the top scorer for the nets. Does this give him the right to throw the game away if he wants?

Celtics are a very good team, I'm glad at least the Nets didn't get blown out. Still time left, of course.

As good as KD's 31pts have been, his turnovers killed this game.

Tatum and KD seeing who can turn the ball over more

notice how jt's 9 turnovers didnt throw away their game. cuz the rest of their team doesnt suck.

I think KD needs to retire after this one tbh

Claxton better go improve his free throws. Hack a Clax is a thing

I don’t think Boston had any doubt in their mind that they would win this. Look how relaxed they are

And now they’ve blown us out, icing on the cake

We supposed to beat Boston in a 7 game playoff series? Y’all serious?

In order for Nets to win series against Celtics. Simmons will have to be the best player on the floor which is possible.

Sarcasm?

I hate the Celtics more than any team in any sport ever

Tatum owns KD. D**n

how tf Kd cant outduel tatum

Tatum had a bad game with 9 turnovers. Kd also blocked him multiple times.

Celts class of the league now. At full strength, we have a shot.

They were missing Smart and Rob Will and they still locked us up, we have literally zero chance against this team in a series

Durant is not even close to top 5 in the league

Hard to judge a game when we’re missing so many guys but even with Ben, Yuta and Sumner in, I doubt we win this game

you always know jt will get hot at the end

Pathetic. Game was right there for a takeover in the third. Couldn’t buy a shot. Mentally weak stars

Cant wait till teams make ben and clax shoot free throws at the end of games in the playoffs.

I understand that we would like to win against teams like this, but it’s weird seeing some of the fans acting like they’re done with the Nets because we lost tonight. This Boston team is lethal, and arguably the best team right now.

KD deserves a better squad. Trade him already

Should we send him to the Celtics so he’ll turn the ball over for us in the fourth multiple times?

hacking Claxton when they were up by 9 with 2mins left in a regular season game is NASTY !

Whether Ben and Clax can hit their FTs is something the team should absolutely be worried about.

Something always miraculously happens to Ben when we need him in big games. I’m starting to get frustrated man

im selling my Kyrie and KD jerseys tomorrow in ebay

I hate the Celtics with a passion but they are so f***ing good. There’s just no way we can beat them in a Series.

The Celtics are the best team in the league and they have the best duo in the league.

Might as well have been game 5. We watched this exact game 4 straight times in April

Let Boston take the win - I think it be a different story once we get our guys back

But they'll get their guys back too

Nets will not win against the Celtics until they are able to match Tatum/Brown. KD with gazillion turnovers, Kyrie is a no-show and Royce basically playing for the Celtics.

As bad as the Nets played, the worst thing was hearing cheers for the Celtics louder than the ones for the Nets. Disgusting. Barclays is just another home game for them.

You know what, Boston diddnt even play very well tonight and still kick our a**

Yeap. Without Smart and Williams

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away, 12/4/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away, 12/4/22

Post by Ktron Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:17 pm

Getting beat off the dribble by grant Williams multiple times is pathetic

He’s got like 60lbs on our heaviest player.

you have team mates, Kyrie

He has a coach too but you can tell him that

blake griffin getting a tribute video after he dissed the coaching and FO of nets lol

Fair enough, they benched him for almost the whole season

Tribute video? Those Nimrod Nets can’t get anything right

Lol Celtics right now like “remember us?”

Trade Kyrie for Trae Young

Thats so Net like. Trade a Prima Donna for a Prima Donna Apprentice

Might as well have been game 5. We watched this exact game 4 straight times in April

Ktron

Back to top Go down