Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Home, 12/25/22

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Home, 12/25/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Home, 12/25/22

Post by bobheckler Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:38 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/12/comments-from-other-side-bucks-122522.html

by FLCeltsfan

Celtics are the 2021 suns, frauds!

Hoping for a Christmas Celtics flop

What's the line on Smart flops? -10?

Whatever the number, always pick the OVER

Hoping for a Christmas miracle (i.e. more than two Bucks make more than a single three apiece)

No Rob Williams for the Celtics which actually hurts the Bucks  (MY NOTE:  RWill played 14 minutes)

Bucks got this.  We are the better team, even without Khris.  

Im wondering who is guarding Tatum and Brown because Its the same starters apart from Pat is know in the starting line up, and i wouldnt think Bud would throw Grayson or Pat at Brown or Tatum. That seems like a match up ripe to be abused.

When playing on floors of parquet
Especially on Christmas Day
If you make a few shots
That will help you out lots
And the Celtics will just go away.

Please beat this overrated team.

If the healthy Celtics can't beat the Bucks without Middleton, they need to go back to the drawing board.

Will we have to go through another 2,5 hours of Celtics bullsh** by the tv crew?

Pretty obvious Boston is going to light us up from 3 after several off shooting games in a row. May not even watch due to the number of limp first half performances we’ve shown on the road in the last couple weeks.

Fully expecting Boston to shoot 50% from three and blow us out

I fully expect our offensive philosophy of Just chuck 40 3's even though we could demoralize them by attacking the paint to continue.

I'm more optimistic about this one than going into Cleveland or Nets. Both those teams were playing well and the Celtics aren't.

And Grant Williams will be a stone wall against Giannis until he miraculously loses all strength and flops into charges.

Glad to see old man al still torching us

Horford eats us alive from 3... always.

Time for 45 year old al horford to make 9 threes

Horford’s such a fraud lol

Lol. I will be dead before Horford is done cooking us in his career. These guys haven’t made **** in two weeks and are unconscious today of course

Can't Ibaka guard Horford? They're about the same age.

Boston gonna shoot 70% from 3 against us for the next decade?

Hey Celtics. If you intend to hit all your 3's in this game can we go home?

Great shooting both teams... Boston had awful three stats against Orlando. I really don't expect them to shoot so good all game long.We should just play our game ..they can't match us inside

Bro the Celtics been kinda trash from three but are now hitting transition pull up threes as soon as they face us 💀

I could honestly deal with the celtics fixing their 3 point shooting if I didnt have to listen to Doris Burke while it happens

Refs already managing a 3 point swing by themselves. Ruling an obvious 2 a 3 for Tatum then just swallowing the whistle on an obvious goaltend. I really wish the NBA didn’t so obviously favor big markets.

So sick of other teams hitting 80%+ from 3

They aren't gonna shoot like this all night just gotta keep it close until they cool off.

I told myself this lie game 7 😂

Face the Milwaukee Bucks and all your shooting troubles will magically disappear!!

This is the most bucks start to a game I’ve ever seen I’m gonna shoot myself

Jrue, Jevon, Wes, Bobby and Brook. Interesting rotation. All at once.

Call it the 0 point rotation

Celtics home cooking refs is a f***ing embarrassment to the sport

Hmm...refs home cooking in Boston, you don't say

I swear Horford can only drain 3's against us....

45% shooter

They become an entire team of Larry Birds against us every time.

Boston looks hungry for a championship, like us in 2020-2021 and the years prior. That’s the big difference. We look satisfied with our one chip.

Of course the celtics solve their shooting issues today

Do we just come into games with zero offensive game plan? I guess Bud is back to “play random”

Tatum looks like he always holding in a huge turd when he plays

Does anyone doubt Grayson’s gonna get cooked to oblivion against Boston in a playoff series?

They show a Jaylen Brown missed dunk again but not that Giannis slam wtf espn???

I see Brogdon is learning the Celtics way. Flop like a huge wuss.

Forgot how much I hate fat a** Grant Williams

Dude looks like the Turtle from Over The Hedge

i like the nets better than the celtics. there i said it

We’re not a good basketball team right now. Jrue looks concerning and we have too many limited players or straight up bums in our rotation.

What's the use of Allen in the game ? Other than being a defensive traffic cone ?

Gotta love when the Celtics are in a slump for 2 weeks and figure it out against us!

Tatum was whining about a foul on that??

One of the underrated things about Boston is that it will always be 8 on 5 when play them.

So glad goaltending is allowed to be called on Boston’s end but not ours

Wide open Tatum brick, love it!

Celtics miss a shot challenge impossible

can’t stand the Celtics on every d**n level. Soooo lucky

Refs rewarding brogdon for being weak

F*** Brogdon all my homies hate Brogdon

Looool of course. Refs another 5 point swing at the end of the quarter.

Evil Brogdon with the mustache is a meme

Being down to the Celtics is a worse feeling than 9/11 I stg

I hope all Celtics fans get violent sh**s. They don't deserves happiness

Looks like Boston is too scared to play legit...

I cannot express how much I f***ing hate Al Horford, I hope his ugly a** never wins anything

Refs already making an imprint. 10 point swing by themselves.  

Why are we cursed? Every role player gets thermonuclear against our a**es. They are shooting 62% from 3…

Joe “turnovers, bricks, and free buckets” Ingles

Itd be hilarious if Robin was burgling Tatum's house rn

has ingles done anything positive since coming back??

The gap between Bucks role players and Celtics role players is hilarious.

It’s quite clear that there’s a huge gap between us and Boston. Although Boston probably is the most talented team in the NBA by far.

Wes + Jingles is asking for an absurd Boston run lol

Bobby? Help defense? You’re guarding Blake Griffin

Brad Stevens really sat down this offseason and said “how can I make this group more unlikeable” then added Blake Griffin to do the job

Which Celtics fan sold their soul to ensure 70% 3 pt shooting against us every game  (MY NOTE:  ALL of us)

Can someone be a leader on this team and tell Giannis to cut the sh** with the 3s? He’s so great but he can’t just be allowed to take terrible shots for no reason

Mavs need to lend us Kidd for a week, Giannis suddenly thinks he's KD

Not a Celtics bucks game without a poster on Giannis unfortunately

Giannis semiairballing a 3... then creating Tatum's best poster of his career.... then airballing a 3... it's like he WANTS to be embarassed

Seriously Giannis... getting dunked all over by your MVP contender on Christmas day and then airballing? wtf man...

Williams has got to have one of the most punchable faces in the league.

Installing in my child early "boston public enemy #1"

these refs need to get fired into deep space

Boston is the most annoying team in all NBA

Tatum is the last man past,present, or future in the universe with a right to complain about a forearm pushoff lmao

Did Jayson Tatum just have the audacity to ask for a push off? That’s half his offensive game.

Celtikkks fans are the worst in the NBA

Only reason they are ahead is the refs. Nothing more to that.

The Celtics have 4 players who you can stick one on one on Giannis and be fine. He’ll score his points but you don’t have to send doubles and it’ll be ugly. That’s their biggest advantage over us.

Celtics biggest advantage vs us might be that their BBIQ is much greater than ours.  Which is annoying because we're the old team

We own Blake in Detroit, we own him in Boston

Is Boston everybody's most hated team?

“Come to Boston to teach you how to flop”

Three loathsome players: Marcus Smart, Grant Williams and Blake Griffin.

do the refs know the rules

I'm surprised the Celtics aren't allowed to wear spiked gloves and carry hammers. They're allowed to do everything else.

Joe Ingles is literally the same as semi ojeleye , bud take him out bruh

Joe Ingles is washed. Turnover machine.

Fire Bud

I’m just going to chalk a lot of this up to Jayson Tatum is one of the best players in the world.

He’s not

Not guarding Tatum is an interesting defensive strategy.

Would yall trade Middleton, Beauchamp, and a protected pick for Jaylen Brown?

I mean yeah but the Celtics obviously wouldn’t lol.

BOS crowd poo poos all over Fiserv crowd.

Isn’t it so sweet of Bud to let rusty as f*** Ingles get his reps in and build a brick wall during one of the few games that actually matters? So cool of Bud.

It is important to the NBA for Tatum to become a household name superstar and for the Celtics to get back on the Lakers/Warriors level in terms of worldwide branding. You're seeing the the machinations here.   The refs are not bad. They are doing as they're told.

Is Doris a huge Celtics fan? Extremely biased commentating

Refs giving the C's free throws for Christmas.   (MY NOTE: FOR THE RECORD they took more fritos than us. It's hysterical to hear opposing fans complain about fritos awarded to us when they're getting more. It just goes to show how biased the eyeballs are)

Those 3 missed FT help to make up for the bullsh** we've been dealing with so far. It hasn't fully made up for it, but it's a start

Jaylen Brown is back on fraud watch

Hey maybe the silver lining of that bullsh** call will be that lingering in Brown's head the rest of the game

These refs actually deserve to be shot out of a cannon into the sun. Calling a 3pt foul on an end of the half chuck? Actual MORONS

I don't think it helps to comment on the refs when we are playing so bad and our leader (Giannis) is such a liability.

We’re down 1 at halftime despite still missing our 2nd best player and the refs basically on the Celtics payroll. But yeah, we suck, we’re too old, we’re not on the unbeatable Celtics level blah blah blah

Bs call but watching brown miss all of them was pretty funny

What’s the obsession of Tatum’s kid?

Considering how the refs officiated that first half, I'll take being down by only 1. Giannis will take over in the 2nd half and jrue is looking nice on both ends of the court

Bobby knew JB would miss all three. He wanted to demoralize him

Is Doris in an intimate relationship with Jayson Tatum?

Reminder that 99% of the Celtics rings came in the Jim Crow era

The NBA wants Tatum to be a star so bad and he’s above average at best.

Hate him and the Celtics all you want but come on now, Tatum is at the very least a star player, this season and last season he's making his case for superstar

Tatum is absolutely an elite player.

He’s better than average

Tatum is much better than above average lmao

My favorite Celtics moment was when Paul Pierce faked an injury and was hauled off in a wheelchair because he pooped his pants. It's just so indicative of the fanbase.

Boston has the sh***iest fanbase, everyone hates them

If they’re not confident Khris can stay healthy just ship him for a body that can play

Refs bad, we're bad, everything's bad

I forgot how much I hate the Celtics…

Horford may be able to cover Giannis into his 50s while still going 5-8 from 3.

Yeah, Tatum's starting to take over

Guys. I think Tatumn is really good offensively

Tatum is a Durant kind of shooter... And yet he has flaws..big ones!!

Someone tell giannis the crowd cheering when he shoots a three isn't a good thing

Waiting to see when the “Fire Bud” bus will start

If Middleton is the Boston Strangler, Connaughton is at least the Boston Tickler or something

maybe we should keep hacking jaylen brown

This game is doing wonders for Tatum’s MVP ladder

Honestly f*** Giannis. Always rooted for him but tonight he’s just dogsh**

Obviously a lot is going wrong but Giannis is playing like a loser and getting totally outplayed by their best guy.

Horford was head locking Pat in the backcourt and nothing

They are a significantly better shooting team

We aren't getting through this team in the playoffs if it gets there. They look even better than last year we look worse

Tatum getting the superstar whistle

Well, he is the only superstar in this game. Are you seeing anybody else playing like a superstar today?

Tatum is going to get his. He’s like Durant. No D is stopping that.

Why doesn't Giannis guard Tatum?

Because Tatum will pass and somebody will drive in our unprotected paint.

Tatum might be the best player in the NBA but it also helps that he has good teammates  Giannis has no one

He isn’t

Probably not but he’s gonna win the MVP - he’s the best player on the best team in the East

No he is not the best player in the league not close

Celtics just have the collective defensive talent to defend Giannis like no other team can right now

Tatum pushes off     Refs: giannis almost tried to kill tatum in cold blood so free throws

Every miss Tatum has had this quarter has resulted in a foul

Tatum has the softest whistle

Yeah I'm gonna go do something else. I want a happy Christmas.

It’s not fair that they can make 3s

I don’t think we are getting by this Boston team if they are healthy. They have the best player now and are so much better coached it’s not even comparable

I’d love to watch Marcus smart fight thanassis. Be fun to watch them scrape smart off the court

Not happy with what I am seeing and not positive at all for the post season. These Celtics can wipe us out even when they have a mediocre night, let alone other teams from the West.

Tatum didn’t score? Oh well, must be a foul

Tatum straight up doesn’t miss.

We need to triple Tatum

Smart and others are creating beautifully for Tatum.
No creativity by Jrue

Just give Tatum the MVP for the next 5 years with this whistle. This sucks. We can’t win if this is the new normal

ringless celtics gonna hang the banner for this one

it's a little concerning how unathletic and old we look

Bobby doing his best Benny Hill impression today

Brook should be in right now instead of Bobby imo.
He makes Williams obsolete.

So they can just sub in Al immediately and make Brook obsolete

This roster doesn't match up against Boston. Khris coming back doesn't necessarily fix everything

Time for a sweet sweet comeback

I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed

🚨🚨 JINGLES HIT A 3🚨🚨  And then he turned it over immedielty

someone gift coach bud a premium quizlet acct

At this point might as well bench the starters this is pathetic

Another fake comeback. Wow.

And now we are defending with Ingles, who can barely walk in a straight line.

We are the Miami Heat with a superstar, just put the bench in

I did not realize how often Jaylen Brown travels before.  That is weird.

Tatum is finally at his peak: a more efficient Kobe  (MY NOTE:  True!!

Kobe and Tatum, both in their 6th seasons:

Kobe, 25.2ppg, 46.9% fg%, 25% 3pt fg%, 82.9% ft%
Jayson, 30.9ppg, 47.7% fg%, 35.6 3pt fg%, 86.3% ft%)

If we play the Celtics with our current roster(meaning no Middleton), it will go exactly the same way as last year.

Probably in less games

If the Bucks had the same kind of luck the Celtics did they'd be up by 40.

You mean the same kind of shooters and ref calls.

celtics arena announcer doing the "JT FOR THREE" or "JB FOR THREE" sounds genuinely obnoxious

Man I really don’t like Grant Williams.

d**n we got blown out by head coach flash cards

Celtics have no rings since they formed that superteam years ago. Bum francise

At least we have one ring this decade while Boston has 0

We got a cupcake schedule coming up so we'll pad the win total and everyone will be convinced we're fine.

Sucks that Brogdon had to leave us to learn what type of player he is, only then to play the same role for our rivals as he played for us.  (MY NOTE:  Brogdon started for you.  He's our 6th man.  That means he's even more valuable now)

Sub in Bobby to pop Tatum real quick. Fake tough guy

Yeh that will show them, lets injure their players.

Why are the Celtics so unlikeable? exhibit A

Nope that's a physical taunt, you get a tech

F*** Jalen Brown. Lucky Giannis didn't take your head off.

Can't wait to destroy this team in the playoffs.

Celtics aren’t winning a ring anytime soon

I’d be cool if Giannis ‘Mike Dunleavey’d’ Smart or Brown. Do it all the way though. Get ejected.

Celtics are sneaky dirty, good floppers, they get under your skin.. ugh I love to hate this rivalry

I am disppointed we didn't get a Kornet Eclipse tonight.. Oh well..

At the end of the day celkkktics fans live in Boston and are rascist 😂

Whatever. Let them think they are the better team.

Giving up 140 to a team you lost in the playoffs to is crazy.

Khris sure would have helped tonight

No he wouldn’t we would’ve lost either way

We will sweep the Celtics in the playoffs. We all know tatums flopping won’t work in playoffs

Seriously this and the fact that they won’t be this hot from 3 in a 7-game series.

I want to gouge my eyes out we couldn’t hit a wide open shot to save a burning orphanage, we get destroyed by Celtics hitting 3s yet again it’s like tatum is prime mj when he starts hitting shots and the pick and roll absolutely kills us especially when it’s tatum

Celtics fans are insufferable.

Smart, Jaylen the nazi, and Grant Williams are pretty f***ing insufferable as well.   Hardcore superiority complex for guys that ain't won sh**.

Whole team looked hopeless on defense, Boston absolutely torched Milwaukee

Who could possibly have predicted that the team with the best wings in the league absolutely demolishes the team with the worst.

Bud and the staff had months to figure out something new to stop the Celtics and came up with nothing

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Home, 12/25/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Home, 12/25/22

Post by Ktron Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:47 pm

Reminder that 99% of the Celtics rings came in the Jim Crow era

No dumb ass. It was the Bill Russell era when you Buck fkers didn’t know what a basketball was.

Then it was the Dave Cowens era that cooked your sorry franchises ass which led to Kareem bolting in hot pursuit of LA

Now its the Jason Tatum era thats burying your miserable ass of a franchise

BTW Jim Crow never played in the NBA but Larry Bird did. Remember him?

My favorite Celtics moment was when Paul Pierce faked an injury and was hauled off in a wheelchair because he pooped his pants. It's just so indicative of the fanbase.

And your team is constipated losers. 2 rings in 48 years is a franchise that ain’t s**t!

celtics arena announcer doing the "JT FOR THREE" or "JB FOR THREE" sounds genuinely obnoxious

Maybe if your team defended, you wouldn't hear it at all. On second thought, ahh...yes you would.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Home, 12/25/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Home, 12/25/22

Post by bobheckler Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:24 pm

Ktron wrote:Reminder that 99% of the Celtics rings came in the Jim Crow era

No dumb ass. It was the Bill Russell era when you Buck fkers didn’t know what a basketball was.

Then it was the Dave Cowens era that cooked your sorry franchises ass which led to Kareem bolting in hot pursuit of LA

And your team is constipated losers. 2 rings in 48 years is a franchise that ain’t s**t!

Maybe if your team defended, you wouldn't hear it at all. On second thought, ahh...yes you would.

ktron,

We always hear comments about "racist Boston" and how Boston fans are racists, and yet this dumbass doesn't know when the Jim Crow era was. It wasn't the 1950s - 1960s. It was the late 19th and early 20th century, decades before the NBA was even established. Furthermore, Jim Crow laws were passed by Southern Democrats (the "we're not Lincoln" party) as they tried to subdue African-Americans in the aftermath of the 13th Amendment (Abolition) and 14th Amendment (Equal Access). You did NOT see Jim Crow being passed in the northern states.

This is why I try to laugh at idiots on the internet rather than argue with them, albeit with mixed success since their ignorance galls me as much as it does you. First of all, the idiots outnumber us and; secondly, they're disinclined to do any research before opining and are unlikely, in my opinion, to change their opinion even after being presented with research. If they thought research was valuable input they would have done some themselves and saved us the trouble. As Mark Twain said "never argue with stupid people. They'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience".

Just a few wandering thoughts as I check out of my hotel and make my way to the bus depot.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:52 pm

bobheckler wrote:
Ktron wrote:Reminder that 99% of the Celtics rings came in the Jim Crow era

ktron,

We always hear comments about "racist Boston" and how Boston fans are racists, and yet this dumbass doesn't know when the Jim Crow era was.  It wasn't the 1950s - 1960s.  It was the late 19th and early 20th century, decades before the NBA was even established.  Furthermore, Jim Crow laws were passed by Southern Democrats (the "we're not Lincoln" party) as they tried to subdue African-Americans in the aftermath of the 13th Amendment (Abolition) and 14th Amendment (Equal Access).  You did NOT see Jim Crow being passed in the northern states.

This is why I try to laugh at idiots on the internet rather than argue with them, albeit with mixed success since their ignorance galls me as much as it does you.  First of all, the idiots outnumber us and; secondly, they're disinclined to do any research before opining and are unlikely, in my opinion, to change their opinion even after being presented with research.  If they thought research was valuable input they would have done some themselves and saved us the trouble.  As Mark Twain said "never argue with stupid people.  They'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience".

Just a few wandering thoughts as I check out of my hotel and make my way to the bus depot.

Bob

Bob, Thats why I try to refrain from responding to some of those idiots. As you said, they outnumber us and don’t care to research anything because their warped thoughts brings them comfort.
As I have stated on many occasions, Ive lived in a lot of different cities in the North, South, East and a short time in the west.
My experience is that Boston is no different then any other city when it comes to racism. The perception is perpetual. It stems from the busing issues followed by the 86 Celtics with a number of white players on the team.
I find that people believe what they want to believe. Facts are irrelevant.
I always ask, “are you telling me that you wouldn’t want a Bird, McHale, Ainge and Walton on your team”? That usually quiets the room. As the Late Ken Hudson would say, “We played who we had and we won”.
I’ll bet ny mortgage that these fans that diss Boston have never even entered the state of Massachusetts and probably wouldn't know how to get there. Like you said, “They are idiots”.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down