KJ Ranks The Greatest Celtics of All Time…

2 posters

Go down

KJ Ranks The Greatest Celtics of All Time…  Empty KJ Ranks The Greatest Celtics of All Time…

Post by Ktron Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:44 pm

Where does Tatum Rank?

Full Break WEEI’s KJ.

www.catronmediagroup.com

Ktron

Back to top Go down

KJ Ranks The Greatest Celtics of All Time…  Empty Re: KJ Ranks The Greatest Celtics of All Time…

Post by dbrown4 Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:44 pm

Great stuff, Ktron!  I'd put Sam Jones (4) above Halicek (3) but other than that, KJ's list is good.  Right now I personally wouldn't even put Tatum on this list until he wins a title or 4.  All the other guys on the list have titles. Got to at least win a title starting this year. The heat is on.      

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

KJ Ranks The Greatest Celtics of All Time…  Empty Re: KJ Ranks The Greatest Celtics of All Time…

Post by Ktron Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:27 pm

dbrown4 wrote:Great stuff, Ktron!  I'd put Sam Jones (4) above Halicek (3) but other than that, KJ's list is good.  Right now I personally wouldn't even put Tatum on this list until he wins a title or 4.  All the other guys on the list have titles.  Got to at least win a title starting this year.  The heat is on.       

db

I’m a Sam man too. It’s just so hard because we so great!!!

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down