Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away, 2/14/23

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away, 2/14/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away, 2/14/23

Post by bobheckler Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:33 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/02/comments-from-other-side-bucks-21423.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  This is one of the very few times where I don't care what the final score is.  The Hospital Celtics were MAGNIFICENT.  Very proud of the boys...

I’m really hoping the Bucks don’t make this game interesting against the Hospital Celtics.

Bench guys always try to show out in these situations. I wouldn't expect an easy match.

100% this game is gonna be annoying as he**

Why is the time difference with Greece so bigggggg, so sad.

World's a big sphere yo.

Kyrie will disagree with you

Destroy the Celtics please

They'll call us out for winning against the B Squad and completely ignore they played an entire series without Khris.

Feel like the bigger the injury list is for the other team the worse the Bucks play usually,

Will Giannis sit tonight? Probably should. C’s are starting their B team tonight.

Tantrum ain't want no smoke

We lose this, don't we?

I could see Boston shooting 40-48% from deep as a team and our team losing bc we shot 15-28% from deep as a team

Regardless of the result we’re still the cooler team and our mascot is better than Bostons

Hauser bout to go Ham!

So Derrick Whites about to have his career game

Grant Williams with 26 3’s

to go along with horfords 30 3s.

sometimes i think good teams sit players against us so they can gameplan against us in the future but not give anything up

Sucks because I want to see these two teams play while fully healthy. But at the same time, the #1 seed does look kind of nice.

Man crowder and smart wold have been a lot of fun lol

Al Horford 60 piece incoming

What Khris Middleton in the lineup does to the Celtics

It seems like a lot of the Celtics are ducking this Bucks team with Middleton included…

They sound scared. Especially Tatum.

Didn’t Tatum score 40 the last time they played?

I hope Brogdon goes off for 90 points and the rest of his team doesn’t score at all

This is an absolute battle for who can care about the regular season less. I’m all for it. Jevon Carter vs Payton Pritchard is what I need to see.

Derrick White masterclass inbound.

sounds like no Tatum for this one. i hope we play everyone and shove their faces in the dirt.

From strictly the stand point of increasing Bucks odds to win the game I think I’d rather have Hauser/Pritchard not play at this point than Tatum/Brown. Joking of course. Kind of….

Would be incredibly odd to sit Tatum in what would be the most important game of the season for both teams up to this point. The cowardice would be palpable.

Huge game imo. Need to pound the snot out of them regardless who plays!

Tatum doubtful with the Jrue Flu.

Boston just forfeiting the #1 seed, seems like a bad decision lol

Absolutely cover hauser don't let him go off for 8 3s

Don’t have any numbers to back this up but I feel like Brogdon always struggles against Jrue.

The NBA record for 3 point attempts is 70. I can see that broken tonight by Boston. Celtics record is 57. Bucks record is also 57 (set last month against Miami). Both the Celtics and Bucks lost those games.

Even the Cs bench shoots good from 3 hope bud doesnt play drop n let them have wide open 3s all night

I am mentally preparing myself for Pritchard and Hauser to each make 10 three pointers. We will definitely **** around and make this a close game.

I think a loss is a real possibility. We still seem to play up or down to our oppositions level.

It's nice to have a rival that is so easy to loathe.

On the Locked on Bucks X Locked on Celtics crossover episode the Celtics host was wondering whether Tatum has reached Giannis' level... Celtics fans are a special breed

Bucks play the Lakers - Lebron is out. Bucks play the Clippers - Kawhi is out. Now the Celtics - Tatum is out. I sense a pattern.   Most likely it's all karma for the 1/2 season that Khris sat. The basketball gods are shining down on the us fans.

Hopefully we cover Hauser this game because this seems like the exact situation where the Bucks let a player like him drop 25 points with 6 made 3s.

I am sure he is the top candidate for the "Bench Bucks torcher award" along wirh Muscala

A team with the rich history of the Celtics should never screw with their classic jersey... this new script writing and dark green just don't look right.  (MY NOTE:  DAMN WYC!!!   EVEN THEY GET IT!!!!)

Cue the JV Boston squad shooting 90% against us

The B in Blake stands for B**ch

did we really use and lose a challenge 3 minutes into a gimme game?

Lol is that some kind of record for earliest challenge?

And here comes the Celtics whistle to try to keep the national TV game close.

Sick of these coward teams ducking us.

Tatum, You ducking smoke mate? You ducking smoke??

After going 3-16 and seeing an important game on his schedule he suddenly got sick

Can't wait for the Celtics to shoot 1000000% from 3

Tatum not slick, wanted to celebrate vday

Van gundy makes me want to stab my ears. Why does he hate the bucks so much

I hate the Celtics especially now. ALL THEY DO IS SHOOT 3S

Derrick White you aren’t getting that call over Giannis.

You’d be surprised actually. Blake griffin just got a call over Giannis.

Playing the Celtics always makes me think of Paul Pierce pooping his pants and being taken off the court in a wheelchair.
(MY NOTE:  And then coming back and winning a Championship)

I just want to see us beat up on the Celtics even if it's their backups. It would be therapeutic lol.

Why does it seem like there's never a defender within 3 feet of Muscala?

I'm convinced Celtics live rent free in the Bucks role players heads. They all turn into Ben Simmons from deep.

Well we look like sh**

Is Grant top five this year in Flopper of the year rankings? I didn’t get a chance to look at the new list yet.

Disgusting work by the refs.

Grant Williams elite complainer

Williams selling the foul by flailing like an upturned bug

Grant Williams stomping his feet like a toddler.

Brogdon with facial hair will always look like “evil twin Brogdon” to me.  (MY NOTE:  Well, to be fair, the resemblance is remarkable.  They look like they could actually be the same person   Rolling Eyes )

Refs love the Celtics nothing new

not exactly getting a friendly whistle at home

Prichard went off against us, hope that's his only made shot tonight

Celtics and complaining to the refs. Name a more iconic duo. Even when they do get the call they throw their arms up and yell

Boston getting home court calls in our building lol

Refs in playoffs form for the Celtics

We’re getting hosed with calls at home again.

the Celtics got a super favorable whistle against LeBron and the Lakers, you better believe it’s gonna be way worse against Milwaukee

Is Hauser a Hayward clone?

Khris can’t guard Grant Williams . . . Ugh

I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all but you can't convince me that the NBA doesn't have a Celtics agenda.

Refs want boston to get that 1 seed in hopes of a east vs west coast finals

Refs got money on this one.

On pace to lose by 32 to the g league Celtics!!!

Crazy how SVG notices every missed call against the Celtics but none against the Bucks

Calling everything against us, hate going against Boston cause of the refs

The refs are awful but Bud is also a clown with some of these lineups

This team sucks

Brogdon is going to singlehandedly beat us I f***ing knew it

Game doesn’t count they’re missing JT and JB

Boston always playing with a few extra players in stripes

Imagine getting the Celtics whistle all year, home and away lmaoooo  (MY NOTE: Just for the record the final fta number was 35-20.  Bucks got 15 MORE ftas than us.  These fans can't count)

Every game for the Bucks is a trap game

Boston is very good even w/o their starting lineup. Causing lots of problems.

Nah they've just had luck and the refs. These bums can't hang for more than a couple quarters

the league wants the prime time TNT game to be entertaining, so the refs are going to keep the Cs in it

I feel like Giannis HATES Blake Griffin

Blake Griffin is as interesting as the color beige

Joe mazzula is 34?!?! Also he has a name that should be in the sopranos

Bucks if you lose to this team you might as well book some early vacations.

Bostons shooting 35% from 3 while we’re at 22%. Hopefully we can get some Boston bricks in the second qtr

If I was reffing the game, Blake Griffin would get a tech just for stepping on the floor, and another for not immediately leaving the floor. His only goal in life is to injure Giannis and whine.

The fix is in guys. Silver wants boston in the finals

Grayson and Pat couldn't keep a turtle in front of them.

Carter is being wrecked by Brogdon, again not sure why we have these line ups or matchups.

Griffin rebounding with elbows flying all over the place for no reason and then looking at the refs.   LOL is it like a prerequisite to be like that to play with this team?

How does Blake Griffin always end up on our most hated teams

Grayson getting clowned on D, he just can't hang in this matchup and Tatum/Brown aren't even playing.

Who tf is mike muscala

Bench players from Boston will have career high  (MY NOTE:  That's because every Celtic on the floor is a bench player)

Yeah for real, the officials are doing everything in the power to contain Giannis.  (MY NOTE:  19 ftas for Giannis.  Yeah, the refs were really against him)

This Celtics team has some of the most punchable faces in the league.

Death, taxes, Grayson Allen getting abused on defense by the Celtics

Why can't we beat these bench bozos??

if we really lose at home to the Celtics' C team I'm going to be livid

I hate the Celtics

The Celtics have their 3 best guys out. We’re f***ed if this is how our defense plays against their bench

Blake Griffin really decides to show up against the bucks

Good thing we’re not playing the Celts starters, they would have 80 by halftime!

Celtics offense is so elite it’s frightening

Nah we’re just old and slow

Somebody tell these refs this is washed blake griffin. Not prime-get-every-call Blake Griffin

That female ref hates us

I hate Blake Griffin. He was falling down before contact from Brook

LMAOOO white is literally an all star rn wtf

Grant Williams blobfish looking a** is gonna get his karma soon. Could injure someone easy with his bullsh**.

Jrue “best perimeter defender in the league” getting cooked by a backup pg

Grant Williams is the most low-key dirty player in the league.

Extremely deflating to be losing to this team right now. How can there be any hope against their actual team?

Imagine how good the Celtics would be if they started this version of Derrick white every night

I'm gonna blame these bad passes with boston wearing green jerseys

Derrick White has the worst hairline in the league and looks like a muppet

Grant Williams looks like he chews with his mouth open  (MY NOTE"  Midwest insults)

If the celtics are getting reffed like this all season, no wonder they are the first seed

Is Kermit Washington available? We need to get someone to throw a punch against these a**holes during the playoffs.

Grant Williams is such an annoying f***

Entire bucks will get fouled out at this rate

[ Just for reference.  The free throws are even at 10 each after all the whining and complaining about the refs giving the Celtics the game.  ]

Grant Williams is probably my least favorite NBA player. Just has a punchable face and sh** attitude.

Grant Williams is a human potato

Grant Williams is a bozo

Is brogdon slander allowed? Or too soon?

always allowed. F*** that traitor

still glad we didnt give Brogdon $100mil

SERIOUSLY? Bucks are struggling against a shorthanded Celtics?!

This muscala bloke can pi** off

I hate the f***ing Celtics so much! It’s like I can’t even enjoy the game sometimes lol

Welp, barely beating the Celtics B team is not a good look. I pray they lose to someone else in the playoffs.

LMAO why is Brook guarding Griffin 10ft outside the 3p line?

this will be the most frustrating playoff series since the last one against Boston

Muscala has a straight up Super Mario tattoo

Can we not stop the corpse of Blake Griffin? WTF

I don't understand how and why we are struggling to beat this bench team lol

I keep having to double take when I see Hauser that man is the spitting image of gordon hayward

This game is the epitome of why the Celtics are better than we are. Our dumb team jacks up 3s without making a single pass and they move the ball to isolate our small/bad defenders for easy looks. Only gets worse when Tatum and Brown are added to the mix.

Looks like the refs and the announcers are against us tonight

Derrick white made of feathers

D**n we're getting toasted by Mike Muscala

Getting lit up by mike muscala 💀💀💀 idk whether to laugh or cry

b**chscala is better than tatum

Derrick “Magic Johnson” White

Are we back to #FIREBUD? If you can't coach the team with the second best record in the nba to beat a teams C arguable D team you shouldn't be an NBA coach.

Celtics deep as the Marianna trench tf

The leave guys wide open for 3s and layups strategy is not working

Mike Muscala saw LeBron is injured and now wants the scoring record for himself

Fire Mike Bumholzer.

As long as Mike Fraudenholzer is coaching this team, the Bucks will not win another ring.

This team is so f***ing stupid sometimes

If we don't beat this celtics B team I might pull my hair out

They are not playing one NBA starting caliber player (can make the argument for White) and they are destroying a lineup with Giannis and Jrue. Just simply outplaying everybody.

We should've traded coach bud

Derrick White makes f***ing everything.

Time to lose by 15 to the Celtics bench?

Celtics have so much depth it’s insane

getting worked by the Celtics must be in Bud's job description how consistently he gets out coached by this team. It's pathetic. This is the second and third string C's and our fully loaded team can barely keep up.

Boston is so much better than the Bucks, on every level

i hate brogdon now

Plain and simple, we’re the worse team. Individual defense on this team is so noticeable worse than Boston.

Cursed mustached Brogdon

I think Milwaukee plays much better if the Celtics had their usual guys out there. They don't know what to do with these scrubs.

We'd be giving the Celtics mad sh** if we clowned them in the Garden with a team full of bench players against their full squad.   This is a joke. Plain and simple

I'm going to say it. I hate Brogdon. It's infuriating seeing him play for this team

Finally we are the ones to make an outrageous buzzer beater for once

Thank you Jrue for not holding it until after like 95% of the league now

95 points in 3 quarters to these nobodies is crazy. Just getting outhustled and falling asleep on defense

Wow it's pretty embarassing that this game is this close... They are missing literally 5 starters.

Khris just realized he's playing the Celtics tonight

Grant Williams' face makes me nauseous

His name is Kris Khash Money Middleton. The Celtic killer is back babyyyyy!

Glad we started playing dumb again

Van Gundy about to run on the court and start coaching the Celtics

So we’re just letting Derrick White have whatever he wants?

Derrick white singlehandedly making Bud look smart for not playing Jevon in the Boston series lmao

Jevon is getting abused by Derrick White right now

derrick white is so good and he's like there 6th best scorer, such bullsh** lol

White has been cooking Allen and Carter all night long.

I really think that we just like to keep games close over the regular season as practice for clutch moments in playoffs

Derrick White one of the most underrated NBA players. Dude is a crazy good finisher and shooter. He doesn’t miss sh**.

i would commit a crime to get brogdon back to the bucks

We must like losing game 7s in Boston. Probably doesn’t matter since we just aren’t competitive against them anyways

Anyone look less like an NBA player than Grant Williams? Dude looks like an Applebees waiter

That was a massive travel by Giannis, but I'll take the Jrue 3, and not worry about it because of the Celtic bias the refs have had always.

Brogdon has been covering Giannis incredibly well. Not a great sign

Am I embarrassed it took this much to beat the Celtics? Yes I am. Will I still sh** on Celtics fans after the game? You’re d**n right.

Anyone else looking forward to Crowder annoying the living f*** out of clowns like Grant Williams

Boston gets the friendliest whistle, I swear

Celtics and refs, name a better duo

Derrick white gets an UNREAL whistle for a role player

Didnt you guys tell us that Carter is a lockdown defender? Guy's getting abused by Derrick White and Malcolm Brogdon

The thing everyone is going to overlook is that if Tatum was playing, he'd be matching Giannis turnover for turnover.

ALL WE HAD TO DO WAS PLAY HALF DECENT BALL AGAINST THE BACKUP CELTICS

This is what happens when you cant get a lead against a teams 3rd stringers and your entire offense is throwing giannis at the basket.

Derrick knows he isn't fooling anyone with that headband, right?

Soooo how the f**are they gonna beat the Celtics A squad in the playoffs?

Pray

Do the Celtics really have as much firepower as the box score suggest? Cuz like wtf lol

Gotta give the Celtics a ton of credit for making this game so difficult.. ton of effort and makes them even more scary in the playoffs

Yeah, this should not be a win to celebrate

I’m ready for like my fifth heart attack if they make a three  (MY NOTE:  Call for an ambulance, Sam.)

Not fouling up 3 with less than 10 seconds to go is the dumbest thing NBA teams do. The dumbest.

sam hauser never welcome in wisconsin again

Of course... Every stupid role player has to make shots against us in the clutch in the most riddicilous way.

Well, a total scrub hitting a game-tying three is a quintessential part of Bucks lore.

Getting sent to OT with Tatum, Smart and Brown out. Feels bad

Celtics coach knows how to draw a clutch play, must be nice.

I hate the Celtics bro

man celtics are a good team

Can’t even beat hospital celtics😂😂😂

Regardless win or lose, this is incredibly worrying for the Bucks potentially playing Boston in a 7-game series.

We don’t deserve to win this

we look a little old and slow right now

This game doesn't flip* count. Refs gave this game to Boston

How many times are they going to remind us of the Celtics being short handed

These losers should be embarrassed and Bud should be fired immediately post game.

Bud should be grateful that Doc Rivers exists so he can't be called the worst ring winning coach in the league.

Muscala has airballed 3 three-pointers tonight lol

Being taken to OT vs the Celtics bench isn’t confidence building come playoff time

Celtics bench vs Bucks

Celtics should be ashamed. The refs tried to GIVE THEM THE GAME and they still couldn't do it

Note to self never bet against Boston

Celtics are clearly the best team in the NBA. Hopefully Crowder is the answer we need.

Gotta tip the cap to the Celts b-team coming in here and giving us all we can handle.

Embarrassing win

I do not care at all that Boston doesn’t have their starters tonight. All I care about is the fact that we’re .5 behind and we keep our win streak

The fact Grant Williams was the one to turn it over and seal the game brings me immeasurable joy.

Did you know Boston’s missing 4 of their best 6 players?

I heard they were elbowing each other in the face?

Missing a bunch of bums you mean

Celtics were missing two turnover machines, an aging vet who is about to fall off a cliff, and Marcus Mid Smart. I don't see the big deal.   (MY NOTE:  Wow.  Talk about myopic)

1 thing in this game Boston has a he**eva bench does this board really think we can really beat this team in 7

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away, 2/14/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away, 2/14/23

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:06 pm

Giannis is great, there is no two ways about it, Holiday is playing awesome for them. I still am ot afraid of this team. To be honest Cleveland scares me more. When we are healthy (or should I say IF we are healthy) The Boston Celtics are one scary team. Teams can try all they want to buy there way to the top, we will be there waiting
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down