Comments From The Other Side - vs Pacers, Away, 2/23/23

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pacers, Away, 2/23/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Pacers, Away, 2/23/23

Post by bobheckler Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:40 am

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/02/comments-from-other-side-pacers-22323.html

by FLCeltsFan

Disappointing Rick is bent on starting Nembhard and giving up size at the 4.

I'm excited basketball is back even if lose by thirty lol

I'm hoping for a couple of big games from our youngins & a big fat L!!!

Aaron going for 20/3/3? 20 pts 3steals 3blocks?

Happy to have basketball back! Not so happy to be playing the Celtics lol

Should be an interesting game. Hope we get a good start!

Interesting? We’re probably going to lose by 20….

Back to work on winning or tanking???

so pathetic bally is doing gambling now

Did guys forget how to offense?

I would really like to win this game, f*** the Celtics. We can lose the rest

This is looking pretyy good so far, up by 3

Shouldnt have said that

Defense is still bad

It’s honestly impressive how bad this team is defensively. Literally every possession that’s a “stop” is because of an open missed shot.

Hali hunting mismatches and not finding any against this Boston team. Tough man

Nesmith is both miscast as a 4 and not really good enough to be a 3.

Back in beautiful Bostoniapolis.

Ugh, this may be the most fans of the opposing team I’ve been at this year. My section we are honestly outnumbered probably 2-1

Jaylen Brown and Marcus Smart really out here trying to reboot The Dark Knight

Kornet possibly winning a ring is crazy.

I have no idea who #40 is for them, but he is the most Celtic-looking motherf***er I've seen in a while.

Most since Gordon Hayward

Theis still getting back up 5 minutes... Just kinda bums me out.

Feels like the rebounding woes are somehow significantly worse against Boston

I just can not understand at all why Theis is playing.

Giving Theis all those minutes like they are going to fool somebody into trading for him.

That mvp chant for Tatum was repulsive

Man, say what you will about Theis being slow, but he's also stationary

There are WAY too many green jersey's out there. Like WAY too many.

I feel like the guards don't realize Timelord can move really, really well.

Still surprised he dropped in the draft like he did

derek white is destroying us

This whole sequence of commentary and video of Brogdon diving into the dude's beers and 23 replays of it, I'm rolling on the floor laughing over here

Brogdon getting a lil WET 😭

That would have been a 6 to 8 week ankle injury for brogdon last year

jaylen brown looking like the pulp fiction Gimp

Derrick White needs to be drug tested

the refs are swallowing the whistle when we have the ball

Boston’s gonna be really tough to ever beat if Brogdon and White shoot 100% like they have been for a month

The only team I buy as a threat is the Bucks

4 pacers around the ball and 1 Celtic. Celtic gets the rebound. Can’t make this up lol

Our offense: Hali->Buddy->Hali->Buddy->Hali->Over the shoulder pass to Myles for a 3 as the shot clock expires

Their offense: Drive-> kick to the open 3 pt. shooter that our defender lagged off for no apparent reason. We are not the same

Post all star break theis baby 😤

Wish less opposing fans would show up at the games. If I lived in Indiana, I'd be at every game

Didn't fall behind by double figures until midway through the second quarter - that's similar to progress

My favorite part about this offense is how offensive it is

The way they’re rebounding and shooting it’s a small miracle it’s not a 20+ deficit

about time we get a single call, boston is fouling so much

Why the double barrelled chome plated special limited edition f*** was Nesmith on the block with his man, Brown, standing open in the corner.

Anybody wondering whether we need to tank or go for a playoff spot need to just rewatch the first half of this game.

They have 11 ORebs

Crazy how identical both teams are shooting. The splits are 52/43/88 52/42/86. Problem is the Pacers are getting outrebounded 28-13

Mathurin is just getting roasted on D. It doesn’t matter if it’s Hauser, Smart or either Jaylens, dude is giving up buckets.

Celtics destroying them on the boards with a 6 ft 9 center

Disappointing that if I can see this issue prior to the game why an NBA coaching staff is so determined to play small ball and give the Celtics this advantage.

Celtics have 3 players averaging 8 rebounds and Rick wants to keep playing Nesmith at the 4 when he’s a liability every game. It’s good for the tank but hopefully next year we go away from it.

It's Boston so winning unlikely but we can't keep giving >65 point halves. I don't know why we play small against big lineups when we have so many bigs.

Turner trying to say he would've won the 3 point contest He may never miss again!!!

Looking like a re-run of the ASG with layups and 3's.

Why are there so many Celtics supporters in the crowd

Larry Bird, probably

Let’s finally put it to rest: Celtics were fools not to trade Hayward for Myles lol

this game is so unfairly officiated

we've kept tatum and brown to inefficient shooting so far, it's just rebounding and derek white we need to control

Smart doesn't completely screw up on offense once and wants to act like he is great

Smart trying to man up somebody he’s got 30-40 lbs on lol

Yeah Marcus, if you look at a guy and flex on him that's a T

Cannot believe the refs are still biting on Smart flops in the year of our lord 2023.

ed malloy is such a hall moniter

Old man Horford can't stop Myles.

Tatum choking like he likes to do

Alright Boston stop messing around

Well, at least the Pacers took away most of that 10 point lead. Pretty crazy to see a game about in the 100s by the end of the 3rd

TJM isoing Brown sure is a decision

that move has worked quite a lot this season, I was completely expecting TJ to get that. But Jaylen Brown is one of the best defenders in the game

There are some games where the tank takes a backseat This is one of those games Go Pacers wreck those whiny Celtics b**ches

The advantage the Celts have in bench play is a killer

Would like to note that at least 1 of Brown/Tatum seems to always be on the court

Having a solid bench while also being able to stagger two of the best wings in the game is a remarkable advantage.

Hauser stuffed Nwora lol. Sub him out

Of course I’m listening to Celtics commentators and everything is about them making excuses for Tatum so there is that.

Good team but Tatum has a thing for sucking at times, he puts his head down and gets all moody like today.

this mother ****er brogdon making more layups tonight than he did his entire career here

I am not sure he ever hit a layup while with the Pacers

Dollar tree Gordon Hayward is killing pacers now

Myles thought the three point contest was tonight

I wouldn’t mind so much except for these insufferable Celtic fans. D**n I hate these people almost as much as I hate bulls fans

Nesmith going right at Smart sparks joy

Nesmith got hacked by Smart on that play too. I don't mind if the refs make a decision to allow some physicality, as long as Tatum doesn't get any more touch foul calls when he drives

Why is Tatum never called for traveling?

Indy not getting any and1 but they blowing whisled left and right for boston smh

Refs don't even hide their biases

Refs refuse to give us a foul.

This is ridiculous. Everything is a foul (on the Pacers)

So Tatum can just tackle Myles after he rebounds?

Celtics are so unlikeable

Me waiting for the reffing to go the other way....ah nevermind I just noticed Ed "DOH" Malloy is out there

Whew you know what if we take a rigged loss here fine. Let the odds fall in our favor come lottery

These Boston announcers are some of my least favorite in the league, just painfully unfunny and some horrible analysis.

They are choking so hard can we please win this

The refs will win this game for the Celtics. And I’m okay with that

I have been saying forever that Horford is washed but d**n he looks cooked today

Robot refs can't come soon enough

Honestly, losing this game for refball is the best possible outcome

I hate Boston

Marcus Smart's a b**ch

This game was amazing until it turned into pacers vs FT line

These refs were CLEARLY given the green light to call anything that could even possibly be called a foul

Does anyone other than Celtics fans actually want the Celtics to win it all?

Figures game would be lost by an offensive rebound.

Tatum really knows how to use his length.. gotta give it to him he knows his strengths

I hate marcus smart so much.

F*** Marcus Smart

And rebounding cost us in the end

We lost and I was entertained for a couple of hours. I can't complaint.

the one time where winning helps the draft since we own the celtic's 1st round pick

Celtics vs Pacers is such a good matchup on paper. Just wish they weren't so insufferable

If we play like that every game, we can make the playoffs.

Tatum, Brown, Smart and Brogdon out rebounded their own starting C. Our guards just don’t box out or make attempts at rebounding.

Unfortunately, Brogdon won’t be around for the playoffs playing 37 minutes a night. He will miss a month with a stubbed toenail.

Celtics announcers unbelievably corny and homers

Im not really mad because we need the tank but the refs this game were terrible. Showing their bias loud and proud, and its disgusting. Marcus Smart flopping 40% of the game was a bummer too.

Almost derailed the tank… Whew, roll on tank, roll on.

Hali hugging smart and smiling after that at the end just really rubs me the wrong way.

Why? He can't have friends?

That was a good combination of exciting basketball and a tank friendly L

I actually hate the Celtics

You're supposed to... that is why God made them.

What about Larry Bird?

He’s the exception I suppose

I hope bad things happen to Marcus Smart. Nothing major, but like a pizza burn on the roof of his mouth

I hope he drops his phone in the gap between his driver's seat and the center console.

I hope he steps in gum.

Jaylen gave a really awesome genuine, humble post-game interview and praised Nesmith. I didn't realize they were so close at Boston. D**n it, Jaylen, don't make me like you, you a**hole.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pacers, Away, 2/23/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Pacers, Away, 2/23/23

Post by Ktron Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:36 am

I have no idea who #40 is for them, but he is the most Celtic-looking motherf***er I've seen in a while.

Most since Gordon Hayward

Giving Theis all those minutes like they are going to fool somebody into trading for him.

Man, say what you will about Theis being slow, but he's also stationary

Why the double barrelled chome plated special limited edition f*** was Nesmith on the block with his man, Brown, standing open in the corner

Hauser stuffed Nwora lol. Sub him out

Ktron

Back to top Go down