Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home, 3/1/23

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home, 3/1/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home, 3/1/23

Post by bobheckler Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:07 am

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/03/comments-from-other-side-cavaliers-3123.html

by FLCeltsFan

This game against a healthy Celtics team on the road will be a great test and a valuable opportunity to experience a playoff atmosphere in a hostile environment against an elite team.

Schedule loss

They really can't defend Garland and Mitchell, or even LeVert, who has feasted on them.

If we lose, I think it'll be because of non-scoring from the bench. (MY NOTE: True, plus lousy frito shooting)

Beating boston again would be as satisfying as anything I can think of at the moment. I don't expect it though. Can't stand the celtics. Whether we win or lose tonight I hope they fail miserably going forward.

I think Boston struggles to match-up with us, in a weird way. Horford is much too slow (even dating back to the Tristan Thompson days, who always played well against them).

This is a national TV game as well. That arena is going to be crazy. Very eager to see how the young guys fare.

It's pretty absurd how many 40% three point shooters Boston has.

The Cavs have never beaten the Celtics in franchise history (don't look it up it's true) and I don't expect that to change tonight. (MY NOTE: So those wins this year don't count? LeBum winning Game 7 in Boston a few years back doesn't either?)

I'd personally rather face Boston than Philly. I just can't stand the 76ers. Embiid is a he** of a player, but I feel like he always has a great game when we play them.

Yep. I feel like you can slow down Boston as long as you play good defense. I don't know what to do when Embiid or Harden are playing at their best.

F*** the Celtics

At least they don't have Coach Infidelity anymore

LeVert Dropping 41 again?

I really hate watching teams that are built purely to game the three point line, and this Celtics team is the ultimate example.

Remember when Boston’s coach screwed Mitchell out of mvp to give it to his boy in the Allstar game.?

Good news Randle isn't on the Celtics

If the Cavs aren't up on there toes this could be rough. I'd like to see Caris go off again.

F*** the Celtics. Tatum is a beta. Marcus Smart is a fraud dpoy. They don’t even have a real third guy. Williams isn’t a top 10 center.

I want this comment tattooed on my back from shoulderblade to shoulderblade.

Evan Mobley Masterclass incoming

This and the one on Monday will be our toughest two games the rest of the season. Last two meetings went to OT with Cavs winning both. I'd love to see us winning even just one of these two games.

I’m not expecting to win this game at all I don’t see us sweeping Boston

Celtics 125 Cavs 110

Rather see a blow out loss than a close game loss lol

Cavs by 20. Let's go, lads

Im ready but this is a tough game. I hope for a win but its gonna be crazy hard.

Already talking about Mitchell and the Knicks. I hate ESPN broadcasts.

Wonder if they’re gonna talk about anything other than the Celtics and Kevin Durant in the pregame…

No Lakers talk?

Oh! They haven’t talked about LeBron’s foot yet. That’ll be next I’m sure

ESPN only cares about large markets.

Time to clean up the green diarrhea. Sick of their crap

Have to destroy the Hoford matchup. This dude has no business still starting on a nba team

Probably cant afford a atrocious first quarter against the celtics

Where's my boy Hubie Brown, instead we get Doris.

Busy haunting a house somewhere, I’d imagine

Hubie is 89 years old, same as my mother. Doris is ok. I’d take her over Mark Jackson.

In all the pregame coverage I don’t think they’ve even done so much as show a Cavs player yet. Eesh.

By the way this broadcast is going so far you’d barely even know another team is playing 🙄

Should i watch on ESPN or NBC Boston?

Pick your sh***y poison. Boston broadcast is absolutely brutal

Another no call against JA... Here we go

I really hope the Knicks draft Bronny. They’ll get old man LeBron LOL. You know they’ll all be convinced the title will be theirs.

We need to abuse the sh** out of Al Horford.

If Mobley can't stop 37 year old Horford we are in trouble

What is it about the Celtics that makes them perennially so unlikeable?

Allen was shoved in the back with no one around and no call. I hate this biased sh**

Gotta turn the audio off for this one with ESPN and Doris on the call

ESPN really loves the Celtics don’t they?

Mitchell trash to open yet another game

Ball don’t lie Marcus you snot nosed little b**ch

Brown just got blocked like a punk and their talking about how smart he is to attack Mobley wtf lol?

The commentary is legitimately unbearable.

Horfords gonna be curry from 3 tonight huh?

I hate Caris LeVert so much

The bench provides nothing, specifically Levert. He’s so d**n bad

It feels like I’ve never seen Al Horford miss a three pointer

Horford sees us and just sees blood

Tremendous ball movement by Boston , so far. Haven’t seen Horford this active in a while

Hoford beating out team down the floor is discouraging

Anyone remember the days that Al Horford used to be Tristan Thompson's b**ch? I miss those days.

Isn't Horford Social Security age yet???

Sixers fan here... Horford hates you guys too huh?

ESPN should be ashamed of this awful broadcasting. They almost seem disappointed when the Cavs score and show replays after every damn Celtics play. Regardless of how mediocre.

do these espn a**holes want boston to win. Even the way they say Cleveland is condescending . . .

Cavs weathered Bostons best punch…. This game is ours

Brad Stevens is Mayor Pete and nobody can convince me otherwise.

We really do match up well with them. It would be an incredible playoff series.

The hopeless Cavaliers quest for a victory against the invincible Celtics is off to a terrible start. We’re only up two after one. We’re doomed.

Tatum getting locked tf up yessir

FWIW, Tatum had an extremely sub-par performance last game against the Knicks; hope it continues

Doris sounds disappointed every time we score.

Hey ESPN who are the Celtics playing tonight? Not sure you've mentioned their opponent.

Cavs leading and still ESPN chooses to highlight the Celtics

The sooner Jarrett Allen is out of a Cav's uniform, the better the franchise will be.

Who gives a single f*** about Derrick White?

Lol what a pass from Tatum? He was about to get Mobley’d lol he had no choice

No Doris stop giving Tatum more players to compare himself to

4 team fouls on Boston now

This ESPN broadcast is insane they are talking about Boston every second like it’s a Boston network

I think the entire team needs to stay at the arena after the game and no one can leave till everyone makes 500 free throws. Doesn’t matter how many ladders get in their way just get it done.

We can’t make a f***ing free throw or layup and their scrubs are knocking down one 3 after another

I know you’re used to watching the Cavs…Boston doesn’t have any scrubs in their rotation. And all their guys that shoot threes can actually make them.

Does the team get chicken nuggets after the game if we miss all of our freethrows?

Their passing and ball movement is so much better. Coaching issue

We really don’t need to worry about back to backs. 6 of the 8 guys that play literally just stand still on offense

Boston f***s with their opponents rims at home confirmed

Back of the rim already with a record 20 blocks, GOAT

Celtics getting everything they want. Our offense runs around the logo until 5 seconds left on the shot clock

Garland can’t make free throws and Tatum is getting free walks to the rim.

D**n Al Horford is one of the best 3&D guys in the league. And Brown is so good. Tatum doesn’t scare me as much as Brown.

Cavs are beating themselves contrary to what ESPN might want you to think

Jaylen Brown plays like Caris if he got like 20% more vitamins as a kid

At least Boston doesn't look that great either

That was a great play by Smart too read DG like that

ESPN gonna go off the air for a couple hours if we win

Hortford a sniper?

Horrified missed yet?

F***ing horford

All these years later, and I still cannot f***ing stand Al Horford.

I think I’ve heard more about Deuce than any player on the Cavs in this broadcast

Could they please give us more videos of Tatum’s kid ?

Marcus Smart is a fish outta water

TD Garden whistle absolutely shameless

I really dislike the Celtics..Tatum is like Embid..throws his body into whomever is guarding him and gets a foul.

I can not stand Marcus Smart

Marcus smart hunts BS fouls so much he would be a great fit on the raptors

National television looks like a Celtics broadcast...

Solid half. Celtics offense is just more consistent than ours

Before we get going on the second half, I would like to remind everyone that Al Horford is a turd. If I were drowning, and Al threw me a lifeline, I’d just go under.

Celtics were, and always will be, a fake one seed

Absolutely no shot Marcus smart ever deserved a dpoy

Im feeling good About this game. We gonna send these fans home crying.

Everytime I bet on brown Tatum goes off and everytime I bet on Tatum brown goes off so for that reason f*** the Celtics. Already hated them from the Paul pierce and rondo years but this cements my hatred for the team.

Lmao. Another good team hitting almost 50% on wide open 3s. KEEP PACKING THE PAINT JB!!!! F***ing moron

Typical bickerstaff third quarter start

We’re just not good enough tbh. How you don’t go and get more shooting during the trade period is beyond me.

Fading against a top tier team yet again. And again I ask what the point of the Mitchell trade was if we can't compete in these games

Sit Mobley for a while. He hasn't done anything since the end of the first on either end.

I waited till the second half to turn this on and I guess the Celtics waited till the second half to start trying…

i feel like i deserve some sort of financial compensation for listening to a full half of kendrick perkins commentary

We should have traded Caris Levert.

We’d have to attach a first to get anyone to take him and we don’t have any

Tatum killing Okoro MVP candidate vs a guy

Mobley is killing us.

Mobley & Allen getting completely owned tonight

Mobley is getting out rebounded, out scored and out shot by a slow undersized 37 year old PF.

Horford is doing to Mobley what TT used to do to Horford

Finally we get a free one lmao. Mitchell hugged Tatum and they just ignored it

Few things in basketball are worse than seeing Marcus Smart scoring 3s against you

Boston’s shooting 50 percent from three. Why is Cleveland’s perimeter defense so bad? That’s just embarrassing.

Don’t see us winning a playoff series against any of the Celtics/Bucks/76ers. Really hope we can at least make it out of the 1st round

Tatum is pretty good. Not sure how this Celtics team is that good with guys like Horford and Smart being major contributors but Tatum is the real deal.

its time to get rid of JT Snickersnacks....this aint the man yall want right now, I dont care how good of a guy he is...his record of doing this in all his previous tenures is rearing its ugly head

Al horford literally cannot miss against us

Sit Mitchell and wave the white flag

remember that boston is one of the best teams in the league and has the best player on the floor and has no weaknesses and amazing depth

Boston is just clearly better than us, so it's hard for me to even be mad. We beat them twice and so we were due for an a** kicking.

The Donovan Mitchell trade did not makes the Cavs better.

Celtics showing everyone what’s up and that those 2 October games were 100% fluke

This is what happens when you don’t give your shooters shots early in the game. Can’t get going now

What shooters 😂😂

Mobley and Allen are getting sh** on by Williams

Williams is killing us

TimeStamp is bodying our bigs

I feel like Cavs haven't saw much of Robert Williams. He's always hurt this year and last, but he's busting our bigs a** on hard work alone.

Mobley and Allen are getting lil bro'd by Boston's bigs

I bet you 20 dollars we win

Well you would lose

I can't stand Al Horford and I don't really know why

These refs have been absolute garbage. As usual.

How many times do they seemingly have 1 guy under the bucket to our 3 and they still grab the rebound?! Usually an offensive board as well.

See? There we go. We getting boards and Timelord gets 2 quick fouls

This game is going to OT. I can feel it

grant williams not getting minutes…..wanna be a cav?????? 😇😇😇😇

Horford is 4/4 from three

F***ing Garland. Just a freaking turnover machine.

LeVert has 0 basketball IQ

Horford is our daddy.

Why has Horford been left open on every three

Celtics are tough.

Another game where Horford has dominated our big men, he used to be a non factor against the Cavs

F***ing Al Horford I hate that guy so much

how does he make every 3 with that dogsh** form?

We’re good but our inexperience is our kryptonite. There’s such a clear gap between Boston, Milwaukee in tier 1. And then everyone else

Not even worried, Horford is 36, he is on his last legs.

You can tell Celtics just want this game to be over. We can steal this if we hit some shots

7 minutes for Rubio, 5 for Cedí and 0 for Green, perfect. Excellent job as a NBA coach Fraudckerstaff

Deuce Tatum is public enemy number 1. I am going to destroy Deuce Tatum.

Again. Refs have been trash.

Haha home court reffing is the worst part of the NBA

No wonder the celtics are the first seed. When you are reffed like this I would hope so

We had an atrocious third quarter and the refs have padded the Celtics with so many points tonight that this may have actually been tied.

Mobley is embarrassing

I'd like to see Mobley on Tatum here down the stretch for the experience. LeVert can't guard him anyway.

Mobley can't either

Imagine if someone else besides Mitchell knew how to play basketball tonight.

Garland has 100% 3pt when the game is just out of reach when they needed it a few mins before

Celtics are choking right now

Ya know, the Cavs should really stop going down 20 in these games- then they wouldn’t need these crazy comeback attempts

I loved the 4th quarter effort, but its been the same story recently against these top teams: too little, too late. I look forward to the rematch on Monday.

This Celtics team is legit and seem to have no flaws. It does help when Horford decides not to miss.

Congrats Boston, took ya three freaking tries

Let's start the next game down by 16 and let Garland start launching 3's from tip-off. Cavs win by 19 no doubt

I am sick. 14 bench points feels so…… dogsh**.

Boston had 12 bench points

Well they actually get production from their 3 and 4 spots in the starting lineup. We do not.

If Al Horford didn’t have the game of twelve lifetimes we would’ve won :/

jb is a really bad coach and doesn't add anything to the team. whenever he meets a team with a good coach, he is outplayed.

Donovan Mitchell is a better basketball player than Jayson Tatum.

Final score doesn't tell the real story. We were bullied that entire 2nd half.

We’re so bad out of halftime. Direct indictment on jb and our staff as a whole getting outcoached. We’re not contenders until we get a real coach

Horford put Mobley gave Mobley a masterclass on moving around on offense when Mobley doesn't keep his focus on him.

I hate Horford so much…

Stop parroting the 2-1 against Boston BS, we won 2 games in OT against them early in the season while everyone is taking time to gel and they were without one of their best players. It makes us look pathetic.

Every time we play them, I get reminded that Blake Griffin is still in the league.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down