KG & Paul Pierce Podcast This is what I have been waiting for

2 posters

Go down

KG & Paul Pierce Podcast  This is what I have been waiting for  Empty KG & Paul Pierce Podcast This is what I have been waiting for

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:11 am

https://youtu.be/-7KcKY1NqWE
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

KG & Paul Pierce Podcast  This is what I have been waiting for  Empty Re: KG & Paul Pierce Podcast This is what I have been waiting for

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:01 pm

I did not explain what I meant by that title, so here it is. In the past couple of years we have lost so many former players who always seemed to come around and give back to the organization. As each one passed away I felt and still do feel, we are losing that connection to Red, Bill and the history of our team. To see Paul and KG make a commitment to come around and to offer any help needed was rewarding to me. I found it encouraging. Sorry for the ramble
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

KG & Paul Pierce Podcast  This is what I have been waiting for  Empty Re: KG & Paul Pierce Podcast This is what I have been waiting for

Post by bobc33 Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:17 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:I did not explain what I meant by that title, so here it is. In the past couple of years we have lost so many former players who always seemed to come around and give back to the organization. As each one passed away I felt and still do feel, we are losing that connection to Red, Bill and the history of our team. To see Paul and KG make a commitment to come around and to offer any help needed was rewarding to me. I found it encouraging. Sorry for the ramble

No need to be sorry Rosalie, your words are quite eloquent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down