Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away, 3/30/23

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away, 3/30/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away, 3/30/23

Post by bobheckler Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:37 am

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/03/comments-from-other-side-bucks-33023.html

by FLCeltsFan

I want to be confident after last nights spectacle but the OG bucks fan ptsd in me expects them to sh** the bed

I feel nervous / excited!! Ready to wipe the floor with this lot. Bucks in 6 bby!!!

Ready to be disappointed again. 5th game in 7 days with plenty of travel each game.

I want that big fat Ws against the Celtics and the Sixers before heading into the playoffs. Those two games will be our true statement games.

One vintage Kha$h performance tonight please

Real sick of the NBA putting these games against good teams on the 2nd night of back to backs.

Would really like to see Crowder in the closing line up this game and play around 25 minutes. This is the match up we got him for. (MY NOTE: He only played 16 minutes, because he sucked)

Personally hope this game is sorta like Game 1 against Brooklyn last year where the Bucks came out and just demolished the Nets' soul. Would be huge to just dismantle the Celtics and put the fear of God in them heading into the playoffs of playing the Bucks.

I think they should give Giannis and Jrue the night off for this one

The thought is either Timelord or Horford will sit, as they're on the start of a B2B.

Celtics came in and b**ch slapped us in game 6 last year. 3 after 3 to start out the game. We can’t let them do that again. Not going to downplay this game. We need to exorcise the demon.

Smart that Boston is probably sitting Williams. He makes it easier on Lopez

Beating the celtics just feels extra special.

Statement game, hoping for a statement win. (MY NOTE: Me too)

Some things are certain :
Celtics will flop and whine
Both sides fans will complain about the refs (of course we will be right)
The losers fan sites will be glooomy places

The Celtics are imploding and their fans are getting restless. Let's go Bucks!

Just realized we have to listen to Reggie Miller not say anything good about the bucks

Hopefully Horford’s HGH dealer isn’t in town

so giannis is going to get mauled all game with no calls lol

I hate the Celtics

The Celtics have missed a 3 pointer!

Reggie “tries to go for the ball” as we watch Tatum just arm rake with no effort to go for ball lol

Ah yes - getting a full dose of Reggie Miller complimenting one team all night

Someone gaurd jaylen brown and we'll be good

Smart already acting like a little b**ch

It’s so weird to me how the Celtics get to be physical AF in every Bucks game. It’s like an entirely separate set of rules tailored to their strengths.

Horford "screens" are insane Laughing.

Not giving Giannis the benefit of the doubt at all so far, could have called at least three more fouls for him

Giannis is being fouled every single time he drives and the refs are not calling anything

Still confused by Tatum making ZERO play on the ball in transition isn’t a take foul. That’s literally the definition? Celtics whistle is different

khris is cooking Yeah Middleton definitely wouldn’t have been a difference maker last year

The bench play should be a key factor this game, Celtics-Bucks starting fives are both equally fantastic

brook took about 7 steps there lmao

Just foul after foul with no whistle

how is that not a foul on brown? Absolutely ridiculous

Williams is a certified b**ch

Al Horford has been allowed to straight up stiff arm Giannis on defense for the past 7 years. He truthfully is allowed to do whatever he wants. Makes no sense.

Playoff refs in full effect lol

Stop Brown and we win. I promise

literally all they do is chuck 3s everyone knows rhis

Brown is on fire. Not good.

Imagine playing a basketball game in a get up that could possibly look more stupid than Jalen Brown right now

brown is so good

Brown is so d**n good. Crazy Celtics are going to lose him.

Only four Celtics players have more than 1 shot attempt. JB has 9, everyone else has 2.

Brown should have 2 fouls and be on the bench

They just become 3pt gods vs us

Always some BS when we play this team. They just don't miss 3s against us

Can we not go under screens when jaylen brown is the ball handler now

Boston gonna hit 20 3’s wow who could have expected it

Brown is better than Tatum

How many times must we play Boston before bud decides to close out on threes

Have the Celtics ever shot under 50% from three against us? shooting 71% from three right now

Every Boston three makes me jump a little bit. I’m legit traumatized.

Giannis denied Taint-yum

Jrue needs to respect the Celtics rim protection,he’s not playing the pacers anymore

Celtics shoot 100% from 3, bucks shoot 20%, a tale as old as time

Lmfao it’s a f***ing crime what they get away with against Giannis

Brown is Teflon tonight. He could easily have three fouls.

NBA 100% wants a Boston-LA final. I see the script. Both will get a generational whistle this postseason

Crowder getting cooked defensively. He looks lost at times.

Our touted Crowder is unable to defend Brown

Biggest game of the year and we sh** the bed. Classic bucks.

Brown should be in foul trouble. Giannis should have like 6 more free throws.

Their shooting will not last

Jaylen Brown wearing a blackface mask to accurately represent Celtics fans, what a true hero

Giannis with Celtics shooters wins every ring. They don’t flip* miss wide open, we can’t hit wide open

If the Celtics are gonna shoot 70% from 3 in a playoff series we’ll be swept

Celtics playing so physical and getting very few fouls…

Well, this game is over haha. Hopefully we play better against Philly. Celtics can’t miss

Why does Tatum just turn into Steph Curry when they play us?

Stupid calls aside, JT and JB look like the two best players on the floor right now and they are killing us.

I f***ing hate the Celtics so much. If this team eliminates us in the playoffs I may die

Wesley Matthews on Tatum feels like George hill on Tatum

Brogdon is cooking us off the dribble right now.

Crowder helpless in defense against Brogdon

Man every time we play Boston it’s so one sided with the refs it’s not even funny

Yeah 8v5 and they're shooting lights out. It might get ugly

ref ball. Again.

Yall so quick to cry about the refs but they aren't the ones missing everything

Horford hitting logo 3s. Wisconsin sports have some bad luck today.

We just gotta pray that we get top seed and Philly eliminates Boston in the playoffs. As we match up horribly against Celtics We legit have no one to guard Tatum and Brown.

Crowder looks like a guy who sat 80% of the season and has barely played since coming over. But let’s keep resting him

Celtics may just have our number. Tough times.

Well the good news is that the Celtics won’t be shooting this good every game in a 7-game series.

Incorrect I watched the Celtics series last year. They just have to do it 4 times in 7 games and they sure did

Think our main reason we get blown out by celtics everytime is the age gap. They're all young and fast

We’re not beating the Celtics in 7 game seriy

just tuned in. what the f***, why is it 50-30

welp… one of the teams showed up

No idea how Grant Williams gets a Jordan whistle

I don’t think there is a worse person than Grant Williams

Celtics are getting very lucky draining contested deep threes and also getting an insane amount of rebounds

It’s the NBA’s fault for letting Boston get a rest day while we have a back to back

Celtics team sure ain’t afraid of us I call tell you that much

I’m just about out of patience with this team and their inability to beat healthy top teams.

Shooting the lights out. Refs not calling much. Pretty typical playoff game

How are Tatum and Brown outperforming Giannis?

Crowder is garbage.

This team can't even guard f***ing brogdon LOL

This doesn’t make me feel great about us beating Boston in the playoffs tbh. Our only shot is for Philly to beat them.

Tatum gets EVERY call, yet continues to whine every play

75 points against us at the half in our own home is embarrassing.

We’re not beating the Celtics or Sixers in the playoffs. This team shrinks when it matters.

theyre blowing the whistle for tantrum before contact is even made.

Tatum most annoying player in the league that people don't hate

There is no team I could possibly hate more than the Boston Celtics

Too late in the season to tank?

How can a first year head coach embarrass Bud like this

This is Boston coming into this game with a message of, "We can and will win Game 7 on your home floor, Milwaukee. If you even get to a Game 7 with us, lolz."

I think everyone should just lower the expectations to good playoff run. We aren't winning a chip this year unless we don't have to play Boston

Three games against Boston with two a** kickings and an OT win against their bench. Really encouraging.

Getting that one seed is gonna be huge!!! We can save ourselves getting embarrassed by the Celtics by just losing to the cavs instead 🔥🔥

Besides Giannis, is this team any better than the Celtics? Celtics have the better roster, coaching and front office imo

You're crazy if you think they have better coaching lol. Mazulla is an idiot and is by far their biggest weakness (MY NOTE:
Sorry, but I had to highlight this)

Why are people surprised by this? Boston blew Milwaukee out on Christmas and their reserves almost beat Milwaukee in overtime in their second meeting.

Refs needs a roundhouse the the face. Every team has been complaining about them all season.

So Smart can just do whatever he wants.

Punch that ref!!!!

We haven’t gotten a single call the entire game.

Giannis is doing his ballhog thing like he's been doing this seaosn

F*** Jaylen Brown. Whiny pseudo-intellectual POS. Pull that sh** when you’re up by 30?

Jaylen Brown gotta be the first guy to draw blood and then contest the foul call

f*** the refs. team should just walk off the floor

Low IQ on defense. Bucks woke up offensively but doesn't matter when we can't stop a nosebleed.

man at least make them tired for their back to back tomorrow

Should've just rested all the starters tonight cuz they clearly did not want to play against this team.

Christmas: embarrassed by 30 Valentines Day: Celtics without their 4 best players push us to ot Now: Celtics by 50 Stop we aren’t beating this team in a series

Let's hope we're letting them beat us this bad to give them false hope for the playoffs, and then we completely switch up our defense and intensity against them and sweep them 😂

Tatum and Brown are actual gods today

Boston d I’d legit though. We have one of the best ds but have we ever held a top offensive team to 56 halfway through the 3rd?

Shut it down. This is so embarrassing it may be hard to recover from. Boston **** owns us. We aren’t beating them unless they have catastrophic injuries

They’re blowing us out and still got starters in. The disrespect, where’s a hard foul or something

Still having ur starters in the end of the third quarter up almost 50 is wild

Remember when the Bucks lost to the Nets by 39 in the Eastern semis and went on to win the championship?

Remember the time we lost to the nets by like 40 in the playoffs before winning championship???

if you’re still watching this game you’re an idiot. just turn this sh** off

they're gonna come back bro

We are not beating the Celtics in a series. Pray we end up getting home court and pray they lose to the Sixers.

It's nice having a meaningful rivalry.

Not really a rivalry when one team completely owns the other and is in their heads. We aren’t beating Boston in a 7 game series not a chance. It’s a miracle it went 7 last year.

Games like this are why no one takes Holiday seriously, sure go get your 51 against the bum a** pacers but god forbid you hit a shot against the Celtics.

Besides the Phoenix game crowder has been a complete bust

Thanasis needs to attack one of the jays like a feral hound

Grant Williams flopping like a b**ch up 40 lmao

Every day I thank God I'm not a Celtics fan

We made Malcom Brogdon look like Magic Johnson out there tonight. Just waltzing past our defenders like the most graceful ballerina to ever suit up. That's what kind of a game it was.

We had the most geriatric team and we added Crowder, Ingles and Dragic

Im sad for the bucks team and all the fans. Happy for Deuce, he must be thrilled watching his Dad play.

Maybe now most of you with rose colored glasses on will now realize that coach Bud needs to go. He’s not the right coach for this team and this team is too old.

You know Boston is gonna go shoot like 15% against Utah now too lol

Down 46 points? That's all?

We may just be old and slow

One good thing i'll take from this game: Grant's bum a** isn't lighting it up from three.

I'm 100% here for thanasis giving it to bitch a** Williams and Griffin

Such a predictable game. Called this game out last night. When everybody was drooling over barley beating a sh***y team and Holiday and Giannis going off against bums. Knowing they both would be bums against the Celtics.

Celtics sure do make our team look old.

Y’know, I didn’t think that a 41 point loss to the Grizzlies would be the SECOND worst loss of the season.

Love tap = flagrant 2. Broken tooth = common foul. Got it

It’s amazing to me how Boston gets blown out by dog sh** and mediocre teams, then blows us out by 40

Celtics are inside the Buck’s heads, and anyone that says otherwise are lying to themselves.

Getting blown out twice by their starters, and having (arguably) the most embarrassing win of the season against their hospital lineup shows you everything you need to know.

Good news is that if Thanasis gets suspended it won't affect his minutes too much

At some point we are going to have to figure out how to stop, slow down, Tatum

Meet Tatum at the rim and put him on the ground- they hurt Middleton so let them know they cannot punk you

We sure got a statement win today, too bad it wasn't ours

it would be easier to respect Tatums game and the Celtics as a whole if they weren’t giant pieces of sh** as humans

Oh, and I'm calling my shot right now: the Celtics will lose tomorrow night to the Jazz.

That's what they get for playing their stars over 30 meaningless blowout minutes on the first night of a SEGABABA.

we kept it under 50

Excellent game plan by the Bucks. Showed the Celtics nothing. Perfect execution.

I think Philly beats these guys because they have no one to guard Embiid. Which seems like best case scenario

Celtics haven't had a guy to guard Embiid for years, and yet all the Sixers ever do is lose to the Celtics. Including being 0-3 against them this season. I assure you, the Celtics have zero fear of the Sixers.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away, 3/30/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away, 3/30/23

Post by jrleftfoot Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:45 am

HOW CAN A FIRST YEAR HEAD COACH EMBARRASS BUD LIKE THIS?
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down