Mike’s replacement

4 posters

Go down

Mike’s replacement Empty Mike’s replacement

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:31 pm

Just watching NBC/TV. They just announced that Mike Gorman will do all home games and …..Drew Carter? Will take over the away games. AND…he is taking Mike’s job next year. So much for Grande getting the job. It’s funny, I watched a podcast about a month ago with Grande, he said he had no idea what was happening.? But it sounded as if he was ready to keep his radio job and continue to work with Max. Would love to know the decision making process. I, for one, am not upset because I listen to the radio so much and love those two guys together. It was announced earlier in the summer that Max signed a 3 year contract. HMMMM
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Mike’s replacement Empty Re: Mike’s replacement

Post by NYCelt Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:06 am

For those of us who love Cape Cod baseball, Drew Carter was the young voice coming from the booth at Chatham Anglers games. The league hosts the best college players in the country every summer and produces major leaguers like Nabisco produces cookies.

He’s had a short stretch at ESPN and is a graduate of the famed Newhouse School of Broadcasting at Syracuse University.

From Veterans Field on Cape Cod to the Celtic broadcast team. Nice move for the young sportscaster.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtics17 Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:45 am

Being from Jersey I don't know Drew Carter, but I think its a good move bringing in a young guy. Hopefully, they will bring in a good analyst to augment his skills.
Celtics17
Celtics17

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:54 pm

I agree that it is a good idea to bring in a young guy.

I hope to still be here in another 30-40 years for his retirement season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down