allstar voting to support our players

Go down

allstar voting to support our players Empty allstar voting to support our players

Post by dboss Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:43 pm

I continue to cast my Votes everyday.

It is pretty easy. I just pick our starting 5. We all now JT is an automatic selection at forward and since JB is also a forward, I vote for him accordingly.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

allstar voting to support our players Empty Re: allstar voting to support our players

Post by dboss Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:03 pm

Since CJ may be named as the EC coach he will not be able to vote for any players on his team.  I figure that Giannis and JT will be starters at Forward.  

The other EC coaches would need to pick JB to make the team, unless there is an injury and the commissioner would select a replacement player.

JB has been on an extended tear as his scoring average is now up to 23.5 PP.  He is shooting 49.4% from the field (a career high) and his 3 point shooting is up to 36%.  

"This year, the NBA is including a new wrinkle called "3-for-1 Days." On these days, fans will have six days when their vote will count three times, with the first day taking place on Christmas Day.

Additional 3-for-1 Days will be available on Monday, Jan. 1, Friday, Jan. 5, Friday, Jan. 12, Monday, Jan. 15 and Friday, Jan. 19."

"How are the NBA All-Star reserves selected? The 30 NBA coaches select the 14 reserves, voting for two guards, three frontcourt players and two players at any position in their respective conferences."
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down