Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 4/12/24

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 4/12/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 4/12/24

Post by bobheckler Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:11 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2024/04/comments-from-other-side-hornets-41224.html

by FLCeltsFan

just like 2012 vs 7 win bobcats. celts sat pierce, ray allen, and kg vs us, in charlotte, and still won easily.

Cancun in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Hopefully next year (lol no chance, I know) the injury report and the roster won't be the same for the last 60 games of the season

Hornets Law says we close the year on a win streak to drop a draft slot, so I see us winning these last two to catch the Spurs and Blazers.

Celtics sitting their top 6 players tonight who all played last night. We have to lose this game somehow We win it could drop us to 5th putting us at risk of falling to 9th in the draft

Aka winning that Atlanta game was really dumb

why wouldn’t any team want to win against the Celtics? i understand tanking for whatever reason but there’s just some teams you have to say f*** it to.

We're gonna win these last few games and go from the 3rd best lottery odds to 5th aren't we? I guess this draft is so bad it doesn't really matter anyway

don’t understand why anyone would put themselves through the torture of watching the hornets tank year after year after year. little man pritchard is torching the guys on the floor 😂

Paraphrasing here but Scalabrine was like "I know why so many Celtics are out. We have the playoffs coming up. Idk why so many Hornets are out. They've got nothing coming up." Uh, maybe they're out because they're actually hurt, Scal. Dumba** commentary even before the opening tip.

Da** we just straight up cheeks. Getting bullied by bench players lol

We're not actually trying to win here.

The Celtics JV are winning currently. Lol

We're limiting starters minutes so we don't risk winning

I would've rathered them just sit Miles than ruin his league leading MPG though

Seriously we’re tanking extra with 2 games left? Put bridges in

This guy with no eyebrows is lighting us up. No hair must give +1 AGI

Oshae Brissett just missed 2 freethrows then went back to the line and airballed another. Eric Collins : “Oshae can you see??” Hahaha what a legend

I bet on the hornets then found out hornets are trying to tank. FML RIP money.

We’re straight trash.

It's crazy balley has to play this game instead of something that would actually draw more ratings, like re-runs of bass fishing

Peyton Pritchard. Hornet killer.

I was worried about this game, but so far so good. Go Celtics!

Lol we SAT MILLER AND F***ED UP HIS #S??? Thats a real Hornets thing to do

sad… I wanted us to lose, but with Miller putting up big numbers

Hornets Law is not going to allow us to have our cake and eat it too. Either we’re going to lose or Miller gets his numbers and we win.

So…yikes.

Not watching the game but from the look of the box score we are limiting Miller/Miles minutes so at least they did the right thing. No need for us to win anymore games.

A game like this just serves to prove how sh** our depth is. Being blown out by 30 points when their best player is their.. 7th best player.

Our guys are getting cooked by the Celtics 3rd Reich lineup pls (MY NOTE: They love to claim Celtic fans are racists and yet here this person is saying that if you're white you must be a Nazi. Gimmeabreak.)

We’re literally not trying to win lol

Lmao out tanking the Celtics bench, I'm not even mad I'm impressed.

Haha Hornets tanking to only draft Frank Kaminsky again

How the f*** did we lose by 33 to THAT team

Didn’t even think of turning this game on once at any costs. At least the tank is looking good.

Big revenge game for Svi.

all time lows in post game thread comments

Well at least we’re officially bottom 3 odds in the draft now thanks to Spurs beating the Nuggets.

The Hornets didn’t really want to win this game from a draft lottery positioning perspective, but it was still pretty demoralizing to see how much better the Celtics are than the Hornets top to bottom. (MY NOTE: Their top, our bottom)

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down