Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home, 4/14/24

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home, 4/14/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Home, 4/14/24

Post by bobheckler Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:42 am

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2024/04/coments-from-other-side-wizards-41424.html

by FLCeltsFan

The inevitable end to our season is upon us, what are you hoping for next season?

Cooper Flag is what I’m hoping for next season.

Deni gonna put it on KPs head

Porzingis is going to be 8 inches taller than our entire team. Dude is going to eat us alive

Nah we’re playing against their G-League team today

Foul that b**ch Hauser HARD first chance they get. Send a message to that one dimensional scrub

This might be a modern day NBA record for the number of white guys in the starting lineups lol.

Hopefully this is the last game we see Johnny Davis in a Wizards jersey

Anthony Gill starting in what may be his last game as a Wizards, and perhaps his last game in the NBA.

Anthony Gill Johnny Davis starting in what may be his last game as a Wizards, and perhaps his last game in the NBA.

Anthony Gill Johnny Davis Patrick Baldwin, Jr starting in what may be his last game as a Wizards, and perhaps his last game in the NBA.

PBJ isn't going anywhere. He and Davis are already signed for next season and the Wizards are about to tank hard.

Oh, it's going to be hard to watch, but they must get a top pick in 2025.

yep that's the only hope...may not be as easy next season either, many teams will be tanking unlike this year

Lol getting styled on by their bench

Anthony "Only here cause he's a nice guy" Gill

Hoping our G league players who can definitely ball together dig us out of here.

Davis is sooooo bad. Goodbye and good luck next year on your new team.

Da** this is Gorman’s last regular season game?

Champagnie great at crashing the board

Can't spell champagnie without champ

If Wiz lose and Pistons win against the Wemby-less Spurs, they'll have the same record, plus they split the season series. Is that then a coin flip? I can't find anything but tie breakers for playoffs in my admittedly short googlin.

That would be a pretty dumb win by the Pistons

Never underestimate the Pistons!

Do they know they can make more then two passes in one offense? What terrible kind of sh** this is?

So instead of Hauser cooking us… now Svi is cooking us

Butler is a pass last PG

I'm a Deni fan but it looks like he's doing a favor playing today.. 0% Deni's effort today.

Corey going between the legs and almost losing it.
Leading to AG almost losing it on the dribble.
Leading to Deni going between the legs and losing it.
Leading to Deni throwing it to AG grenade style.
Leading to AG's shot getting blocked.
Leading to Pritchard scoring on us again, to get to 26 points. #sowizards

Missing the days when we had that mini rivalry with the IT Celtics

down by 20 to the Celtics C-team is insane man

UCONN would have a chance at beating both these teams

Not sure why I made the decision to turn this one on today lol. Probably the first time I’m relieved the season is over and won’t really miss Wiz ball.

If 123 Cancun was a game here is a good example

Down 18 points going into the 4th quarter. Last game of the season. Offseason looming. I'd love to see Keefe and some of the vets convince the guys to go out hooping.

Tell them Keefe has put 50k on the over in points for each of the players and they'll get it if they hit.

Why the he** are our players trying to continuously drive against 2 seven foot centers?!? Celtics have 14 blocks

Payton Pritchard 13-19, 32 points, 9 assists and has his team of all backups beating our team run by a starter, 113-89. Fun

Queta with 6 blocks…a man vs. boys…

What happens when there's a blowout with the C team and there's no D team to sub in for garbage minutes?

Our team looks completely deflated

We didn’t let Pritchard get his triple double and only lost by 10 🔥 lmao small victories

we got another 4 years of this 😬😬

Washington Wizards draft picks (combined): 23/7/12 Payton Pritchard: 38/9/12

I wanted him so bad last offseason lol. He's such a steal for the Celtics

I still think he's too small, but sadly he's still better than everybody on our team that could play his position.

At least this should be our low point. Surely we cannot be a worse team next year? 😬

Well, this was the worst season I've ever seen. 82 games of different levels of terrible and pathetic. Now, to the draft!

The terrible game. The fake comeback. The Wizards.

My prediction was 24 wins this season. Figured they'd be terrible but they've impressively gone below and beyond

Tanking = not a fun watch

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down