Heat's Jimmy Butler to be out 'multiple weeks' with possible MCL injury, per report

4 posters

Go down

Heat's Jimmy Butler to be out 'multiple weeks' with possible MCL injury, per report Empty Heat's Jimmy Butler to be out 'multiple weeks' with possible MCL injury, per report

Post by steve3344 Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:25 pm

https://sports.yahoo.com/heats-jimmy-butler-to-be-out-multiple-weeks-with-possible-mcl-injury-per-report-132118706.html

Doubt Miami can beat Chicago without him.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Heat's Jimmy Butler to be out 'multiple weeks' with possible MCL injury, per report Empty Re: Heat's Jimmy Butler to be out 'multiple weeks' with possible MCL injury, per report

Post by gyso Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:20 pm

Steve,

That article dovetails into the Alex Caruso (Bulls) injury, where his own teammate just runs him down on the way up the court.

https://sports.yahoo.com/bulls-alex-caruso-has-significant-ankle-sprain-availability-in-doubt-for-play-in-game-vs-heat-145735693.html

Back to top Go down

Heat's Jimmy Butler to be out 'multiple weeks' with possible MCL injury, per report Empty Re: Heat's Jimmy Butler to be out 'multiple weeks' with possible MCL injury, per report

Post by bobheckler Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:37 pm

Bobby Manning @RealBobManning
about 1 hour ago
#Heat without Jimmy Butler: 13-9 #Bulls without Alex Caruso: 5-6 MIA with Butler off: -2.0 per 100 CHI with Caruso off: -3.2 I still got Miami tomorrow.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:57 pm

gyso wrote:Steve,

That article dovetails into the Alex Caruso (Bulls) injury, where his own teammate just runs him down on the way up the court.

https://sports.yahoo.com/bulls-alex-caruso-has-significant-ankle-sprain-availability-in-doubt-for-play-in-game-vs-heat-145735693.html

When I saw Drummond steamroll Caruso it was shocking. Is Drummond the human version of the Titanic?
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:59 pm

dboss wrote:

When I saw Drummond steamroll Caruso it was shocking.  Is Drummond the human version of the Titanic?  

Newton's Laws of Motion in play?  (1 and 3, I believe, maybe 2 as well).  Drummond is too big to turn quickly.

Hahd to Stahbahd!!!  The helm ain't respondin'!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:54 am

gyso wrote:
dboss wrote:

When I saw Drummond steamroll Caruso it was shocking.  Is Drummond the human version of the Titanic?  

Newton's Laws of Motion in play?  (1 and 3, I believe, maybe 2 as well).  Drummond is too big to turn quickly.

Hahd to Stahbahd!!!  The helm ain't respondin'!!

GYSO,

This might just be urban (or naval) legend, but it's funny and apropos:

Following is a transcript of a radio conversation between a U.S. naval ship and Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland.

Canadians: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.

Americans: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the north to avoid a collision.

Canadians: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.

Americans: This is the captain of a U.S. naval ship. I say again, divert your course.

Canadians: No. I say again, you divert your course.

Americans: This is the aircraft carrier USS Lincoln, the second largest ship in the United States Atlantic fleet. We are accompanied by three destroyers, three cruisers, and numerous support vessels. I say again, that's one-five degrees north, or countermeasures will be undertaken to ensure the safety of this ship.

Canadians: This is a lighthouse. Your call!

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:11 am

Bob,

That's a good one. Arrogant Americans and their big boats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down