CELTICS RUNNING STRONG AGAIN

4 posters

Go down

CELTICS RUNNING STRONG AGAIN Empty CELTICS RUNNING STRONG AGAIN

Post by international Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:13 pm

Only injuries can keep kg and the celtics from another crown.the certics have a real chance to win another title.And while is not guaranteed---lakers,cavs and magic --have a realistic shot at them.paul pierce and kg raised even their high level of determination,intensity and will.both will do what they have to do to win this crown and they will infuse that added will to win into their teammates.Perks and Rondo had matured greatly over the years,and their oncourt symbiosis with the rest of the starters have been good for both of them.storied veteran ray allen stepped into part of the breach created by the loss of KG to do a little bit of every thing .the second unit is going to be great,with the addition of veterans,Rashed Wallace and marquis Daniels and the return of Big Baby.When we talk about executives nobody gets a higher than ainge and to me he is the best in the business.

international

Back to top Go down

CELTICS RUNNING STRONG AGAIN Empty Re: CELTICS RUNNING STRONG AGAIN

Post by Sam Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:42 pm

International, what you need is to get over to the mainland and attend a couple of Celtics games. Someone with your enthusiasm deserves that experience once in a while. Any chance?

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by international Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:32 am

Sam might be a good idea.i have been a celtics fan since 1968 and i love to watch celtics games.i am a classic rock fan and maybe that explain my fascination with the celtics they are classic.Its rare but i hate the yankees in baseball,my mlb team is the reds , the red machine of pete rose and johnny bench.my wife tell me that i live in the past ,because i like to watch and listen the things of 70s.recently i bought a collection of dvs with the series of the 70s like ...Kung Fu,How the west was won,bonanza,gunsmoke,the fugitive,mchales navy and others.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:43 am

International, it is a gift to have wonderful memories. I bet your wife really loves you for having that kind of sensitivity. Whenever someone accuses me of "living in the past," I tell them I'm sorry for them if they have no monumental memories of their kids' first communion or their first baseball game with dad or the myriad other recollections that can make the difference between playing out the string and exulting over a life well-lived.

And anyone who thinks of someone like Rosalie as unidimensiona l because she has the capacity to appreciate the past as well as the present is terribly jaded.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by international Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:50 am

Yes sir,that is true.i forgot to mention that i have a collection of baseball and basketball cards and magazines of the 70s.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by GAShamrock60 Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:41 pm

I loved watching the Celtics with the orignal big 3 Bird, Parrish and McHale. I loved to watch Larry Bird pass the ball. His vision was incredible. He inspires me in the fact that he was not a gifted athlete but made the most of what he had. I enjoyed watching McHale down low and the moves he made. Now we have another big 3 that's fun to watch. KG brings such passion and I appreciate there defense as much as I like to watch Paul drive the hoop or see Ray and KG hit from outside. It will be great to see Wallace and McDaniels blend in and how they blend as a team this year.

GAShamrock60

Back to top Go down

Post by SAM L. BILLRKG Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:59 pm

GAShamrock60 wrote:I loved watching the Celtics with the orignal big 3 Bird, Parrish and McHale. I loved to watch Larry Bird pass the ball. His vision was incredible.r.

That was one of my favorite things about bird, espicailly the over the head pass he had. He went beyond peripheral vision, he had some sort of super power for the way he played. My best memories of him is one when he missed the shot and then ran to it in the air and as it going out and tapped to the other hand and then he punched into the hoop from something like 10 or 15 ft. away. The other one is when it was late in the game 15 secs left and bird shoots a jumper for the win and it goes in but right before it coach called a timeout so bird told the guy that was was guarding him that he was going to take the same shot again. He does and he makes it again. The other one is he told his teammates he was going to play lefty an entire game and comes away with 25 pts. He a Russ are my favorite of all time.

SAM L. BILLRKG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down