Shaq Conducts the Boston Pops!

3 posters

Go down

Shaq Conducts the Boston Pops! Empty Shaq Conducts the Boston Pops!

Post by bobc33 Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:57 pm

This guy is proving to be quite the character. Was he this big a personality in previous cities?

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/extras/celtics_blog/2010/12/shaq_to_conduct.html

Celtics center Shaquille O'Neal served as guest conductor tonight during the Boston Pops performance at Symphony Hall.
The multi-talented Shaq, who has appeared on rap albums as well as in several movies, conducted three songs -- Sleigh Ride, Can You Feel It, and We Are The Champions.

Shaq said conducting the Pops was more difficult than dancing against Justin Bieber, which he did on his reality show, "Shaq Vs."

Shaq rehearsed earlier in the evening, then joined the Pops performance, which began at 8 p.m., at 8:30.

Back to top Go down

Shaq Conducts the Boston Pops! Empty Re: Shaq Conducts the Boston Pops!

Post by Sam Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:32 pm

The 11:00 News showed Shaq conducting the "We are the Champions." I like to think of it as a rehearsal. I've been to a lot of Pops concerts, but never one that rivaled the enthusiasm demonstrated by tonight's crowd in the clip I saw..

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:03 am

No doubt that Shaq has brought an extra big surge of personality to the Boston community.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down