PERK goes berzerk

+2
worcester
jeb
6 posters

Go down

PERK goes berzerk Empty PERK goes berzerk

Post by jeb Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:42 pm

Man I am shocked at how good one Kendrick Perkins is playing THIS EARLY in his return from such a serious injury. I didnt think he would play this well THIS YEAR for real. Kendrick has plum shocked me to this point. He has just come back and taken whats his. If we get just Shaq and the turk back to help him we will have the deepest, toughest front line in hoop.

Just kudos to the Celts medical staff and to Mr Perkins with his big ol green heart and all his hard hard work.

And go Celtics way to beat the heat yet again.

jeb
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

PERK goes berzerk Empty Re: PERK goes berzerk

Post by worcester Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:17 pm

Jeb, You are oh so right. Perk has been a beast.
worcester
worcester

https://www.hkacup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:07 am

Since the comeback,he just went in blasting away doing his grit work......he hasn't missed a beat,his help defense is improved actually.All opponents know you go anywhere near the paint on us your gonna be in for a rude encounter.Astonishing how great and physical he looks.Bet hes lifting right now!!!

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by celtic fan Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:45 am

I thought for sure it'd take him a lot longer to get back into things. Shows how hard he rehabbed to be this ready. Most guys need at least 1/2 a season to get back into things. My hopes are up, with the return of Perk, for #18.

celtic fan

Back to top Go down

Post by willjr Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:20 am

I had posted in the preseason Jermaine O'neal thread that I was pretty much expecting to get out of Perk as many combined points/rebounds as fouls per game. Boy am I glad to be so wrong, not only does he look like he was never injured he has actually improved as a player! That is amazing when he spent his whole offseason rehabbing from a major injury and was not able to spend that time focusing 100% on development and improvement of his basketball skills.
willjr
willjr

Back to top Go down

Post by LACELTFAN Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:07 am

Perk is a beast!
I'm not going to be cynical and say that he's working so hard because his contract is just about up...
I prefer to believe that it's because he really loves the green and only is concerned about #18.
Heck, why the hell do I care why he's gotten back to better than before?
GO PERK, GO CELTICS!
LACELTFAN
LACELTFAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down