swish
Matty
beat
mrkleen09
bobheckler
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should the Celtics give Ray Allen a multi-year deal next year?

Ray Allen wants a multi-year contract with the Celtics - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%Ray Allen wants a multi-year contract with the Celtics - Page 2 Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 10 ]
Ray Allen wants a multi-year contract with the Celtics - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Ray Allen wants a multi-year contract with the Celtics - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 14

Ray Allen wants a multi-year contract with the Celtics - Page 2 Empty Re: Ray Allen wants a multi-year contract with the Celtics

Post by beat Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:43 pm

Outside wrote:TJ and Sam, you're both correct. Geez, how many things can I get wrong in one post?

Hell Outside don't worry, no one but Sam and TJ are counting!
I'm still working on the bullett thing on a laptop

beat

beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Ray Allen wants a multi-year contract with the Celtics - Page 2 Empty Re: Ray Allen wants a multi-year contract with the Celtics

Post by tjmakz Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Outside wrote:TJ and Sam, you're both correct. Geez, how many things can I get wrong in one post?

I think those are the first two errors in your posting career.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by swish Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:36 pm

This salary cap business is pretty tricky stuff. At this time I come up with the following Cap Space for the Celts for next year but its just an opinion.
5 contracts on the books for next year-- 34.3 mil.
4 cap holds for 2.0-- mil.
2 1st round picks-- 2.0 mil.
1 cap hold for Jeff Green-- 9.0 mil. ----- total= 47.3 mil. going into free agency. Of course the Celts could renounce Green and knock off 7.5 mil from the total, but will they? We probably won't know until next June.

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:08 am

extend ray's contract...nuff said
worcester
worcester

https://www.hkacup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:22 am

shit yeah, I'll let Danny figure out the numbers

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2