Brandon Bass Wants Career Run in Boston

5 posters

Go down

Brandon Bass Wants Career Run in Boston Empty Brandon Bass Wants Career Run in Boston

Post by 112288 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:41 am

January 28, 2012
After two-year stints with the New Orleans Hornets, Dallas Mavericks and Orlando Magic, (Brandon) Bass wants to find a home. The power forward can opt-out of the final year of his contract after this season, but he’s tired of adjusting to new surroundings and hopes to stay in Boston long-term.

“I want to finish my career in Boston, if I can,” Bass said. “I want to be here for many, many years. You just want to be a part of something like this. This is history. I want to be a part of this team’s history. I want to make somewhere my home rather than playing somewhere for two years and then leaving.”

“I’m enjoying it here,” Bass added. “I like my teammates a lot, I like the coaching staff and I like the tradition in Boston.”

via Alex Kennedy

Back to top Go down

Brandon Bass Wants Career Run in Boston Empty Re: Brandon Bass Wants Career Run in Boston

Post by NYCelt Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 pm

OK Brandon. Sign here and go get yourself a good real estate agent.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Brandon Bass Wants Career Run in Boston Empty Re: Brandon Bass Wants Career Run in Boston

Post by Sam Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:25 pm

It's particularly nice to have a relatively new addition to the team making those kinds of statements when free agent season is not all that far away. I don't imagine it will matter to Howard because Orlando would be stupid not to trade him within the next month-or-so. But other prospective free agents can't help but notice that the noise being created by the Celts is testimony, in large part, to the makings of a very good supporting cast for the future. Add the allure of playing for Doc, the appeal of playing with a good, pass-first PG, and the thrill of skating on the Boston Common Frog Pond in mid-February, and how could anyone resist coming to Boston?

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Sam,

School me on this, please, What is the Boston Common Fog Pond?

MD!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:11 pm

MD,

Look again.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 112288 Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:15 pm

It's a spiritual thing!

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Thank You, 112288 & Sam,

I thought it had something to do with the Charles River

MD!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Actually I thought they drained it in the fall....???
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:31 am

No, Beat, they drain the pond on which the Swan Boats float, which is on the Public Garden (not Gardens) that's to the west of Charles Street. The Frog Pond, on Boston Common (to the west of Charles Street) is allowed to ice over for skating. I first skated on it in 1957. I believe I read something in the past year or two about a couple being married on it.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down