Celtics Practice -10/26 plus bonus video

3 posters

Go down

Celtics Practice -10/26 plus bonus video  Empty Celtics Practice -10/26 plus bonus video

Post by bobheckler Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:05 pm

Terry talks about how Doc challenged him to "change something" when he came to the Celtics and Terry chose to change "hating practice". Doc talks about rebounding and passing. Doc says that "Darko is a phenomenal passer", with exaggerated emphasis on the "phenomenal". Just rebound, pass and block some shots and I'll take back every bad thing I've ever said about Darko (offer subject to withdrawal and/or review at future dates). Watch Rondo hit the corner J off of Terry. Looked smooth.

Rondo hates everybody. Not just the Heat, but the Clippers and the Bobcats and everybody else. I'm loving this new less moody, better shooting, 77% ftm Rondo.

Also, here's a bonus Video of Sully and Rondo doing pick-and-pop drills.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Celtics Practice -10/26 plus bonus video  Empty Re: Celtics Practice -10/26 plus bonus video

Post by pete Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:59 pm

I don't know how many of you who had doubts about Doc all those years ago, I am certainly one of them. Well. I was wrong!!! And, I am fast becoming a HUGE JT fan!!

Can't wait for the season to start. This off season has been of the most exciting I have ever seen. This team may well pass any previous expectations that I have ever had. In fact, it will!!

Good stuff!!!!

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Celtics Practice -10/26 plus bonus video  Empty Re: Celtics Practice -10/26 plus bonus video

Post by dboss Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Pete

I'm with you on that.

Love JT. Watched him here in the ATL for years and always dreaded him playing against us. He plays with swagger and can still flat out shoot the rock.

He has never played on a team with this much talent (including his run with the Mavs)

I think he is the # 1 acquisition this year not taking anything away from Lee.

JT is a big time scorer.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down