LeBron say the Celtics and Paul Pierce are his ONLY Rival

+2
dbrown4
bobheckler
6 posters

Go down

LeBron say the Celtics and Paul Pierce are his ONLY Rival Empty LeBron say the Celtics and Paul Pierce are his ONLY Rival

Post by bobheckler Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:59 pm

LeBron say the Celtics and Paul Pierce are his ONLY Rival Lebronrival

"I don’t really have an individual rival, but I think the closest would have to be Paul Pierce.
I would say Boston is a rival of mine, because I’ve met them so many times in the post season, I’ve been able to advance against them, they’ve sent me home fishing a few times…"

LeBron touched on the rival topic because Ahman Rashad was trying to force Kobe Bryant into the equation. Wrong.
It’s the Celtics and Paul Piece and no one else is close. But with Pierce’s career winding down and LeBron in his prime, there’s time for someone else (Paul George, Kevin Durant) to emerge.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

LeBron say the Celtics and Paul Pierce are his ONLY Rival Empty Re: LeBron say the Celtics and Paul Pierce are his ONLY Rival

Post by dbrown4 Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:16 pm

I take LeBron at his word. Paul Pierce should feel honored and vice versa.

He doesn't play Kobe enough for that to be a rivalry. Idiot Ahman.
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

LeBron say the Celtics and Paul Pierce are his ONLY Rival Empty Re: LeBron say the Celtics and Paul Pierce are his ONLY Rival

Post by k_j_88 Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:21 am

Kobe and LeBron have zero postseason meeting to go on. And playing each other twice a year is barely a rivalry.
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Outside Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:04 am

The Celtics and Pierce beat him in the playoffs so many times when he was at Cleveland. Getting past the Celtics was his biggest challenge to becoming a champion, and even though the Celtics haven't beaten Miami since LeBron joined them, they were still in his head. Of course it's Pierce and the Celtics.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:07 am

Outside wrote:The Celtics and Pierce beat him in the playoffs so many times when he was at Cleveland. Getting past the Celtics was his biggest challenge to becoming a champion, and even though the Celtics haven't beaten Miami since LeBron joined them, they were still in his head. Of course it's Pierce and the Celtics.

Hi,
Even when he did beat Celtics in playoffs, it was with the help of TWade (T stands for Thug) crippling RR and the help of zebras.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:38 pm

he knew he couldn't get past us without alot of help, we made him go to Miami and even then he couldn't really beat us....with a healthy Rondo that series in 11 is very different and last year, even without Jeff Green and AB we had them in 5 if refs don't hand game 2 to them in a silver platter.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down