Boston.com with Paul Pierce Blog

3 posters

Go down

Boston.com with Paul Pierce Blog Empty Boston.com with Paul Pierce Blog

Post by dbrown4 Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:01 am

Good stuff written by Paul Pierce in his new blog in the Boston Celtics section. Don't do it, guys and gals!! I know the temptation to go there for this article and click on DISCUSSIONS!!! Resist the temptation!! OK, click on that AFTER you read the Paul Pierce article if you want a good laugh!! Paul is wanting to show his love of the city of Boston, the Boston Celtics and that he is more than just a basketball player. The human touch. Very nice. Enjoy. db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Boston.com with Paul Pierce Blog Empty Re: Boston.com with Paul Pierce Blog

Post by bobheckler Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:10 pm

dbrown,

Nice article. I actually read it before I came here. It's nice to see him mature from a young thug from Inglewood to a sensible man.

I posted a few comments on the board the other day. I don't know why, it was still the same old Lakers vs Celtics crap, but I let myself get sucked in in a couple of moments of weakness. Lo and behold, next day the whole thread was deleted. I am not going back. I am not going to waste my time writing well-supported analysis (my opinion, at least) only to have some half-baked moderator eviscerate my efforts with a flick of a wrist.

bob
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:26 pm

bobheckler wrote:dbrown,

Nice article. I actually read it before I came here. It's nice to see him mature from a young thug from Inglewood to a sensible man.

I posted a few comments on the board the other day. I don't know why, it was still the same old Lakers vs Celtics crap, but I let myself get sucked in in a couple of moments of weakness. Lo and behold, next day the whole thread was deleted. I am not going back. I am not going to waste my time writing well-supported analysis (my opinion, at least) only to have some half-baked moderator eviscerate my efforts with a flick of a wrist.

bob

BobH,

"Well supported analysis" in my opinion also!

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:19 pm

I am actually on a streak over there. Every time I go into a discussion and reading a thread, it inevitably degenerates into the old 9-2 vs. 15 out of 30 argument. Every time!! Or the Phil (10) vs. Red (9). They still haven't resolved the LAL/Minneapolis 10 vs. 15 titles. That one is always a laugher. I am just hoping against hope that I'll see something that resembles well thought out analysis but I am sorely disappointed every time.
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down