Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Away

5 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Away

Post by bobheckler Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:47 pm

We better not lose to them again. Rondo is going to enjoy that open lane.

Brooklyn beat this team. We better beat this team. We have to win at home.

At least theres no Jordan Crawford to abuse the PG

Instead we have to deal with Rondo.

Felton will eat him alive!

Do we still think Brad Stevens is a boy genius? Because they’re losing a lot lately.

He made Jordan Crawford relevant. That enough earns him coach of the year.

But they're supposed to be losing, right?

We all know this is going to be Rondo's breakout game, right?

The Raymond Felton aka the Green Hornet is going to drop 20 pts 8 assists on "Round the clock" Rondo. Overrated Celtic.

I always get nervous whenever G.Wallace is in the building, he's a walking disaster waiting to happen

We better play defense on Jeff Green... Could easily put up 30+ on us, if we don't. Not worried about anybody else.

Keep Melo away from Wallace at all times

After missing four games due to a sprained left big toe, Jerryd Bayless will return to the Celtics' lineup tonight. Knick killer

This should be an EZ win, just like the Lakers game. Just a bunch of scrubs and Rondo on one leg.

Bass is the closest thing to a Melo-stopper there is so I'm anticipating a tough night for Melo

Jared Sullinger is fat

Keep Wallace away from Shump's knees

Rondo playing with scrubs Come to NY and play with melo and his scrubs

Lol. Smeltics.

How the hell did this team beat us twice?

Are they...worse with Rondo?

Wow Celtics are kinda bad huh?

Rondo looks terrible Boston should just leave him here when they go.

All right I GUESS we'll take him....(use reverse pyschology knicks!!)

Celtics look worse with Rondo minus Bradley

Rondo won't be a Celtic very long. Definitely not after the 2014 season. He just rejected a contract extension. I just don't see him staying very long.

Will Rondo get a max contract? If so, I want no part of him.

No doubt he will, when fully healthy he is a top 5 PG

Rondo has flaws, ran Ray Allen out of town and after Pierce and Garnett left, I'm curious to see how he maks his current teammates better.

Celtic's playing for a lottery pick. Rondo will not stick with this team, they will go young

We owe these guys a 50 point blowout.

Tommy Heinson or however you spell his name doesn't even try to hide his homerism.

Crap, Boston has a hippie on the floor

I really want New York to get us a hippie for our team too. Every team should have their own hippie

I'd like to say we're playing well, but goddamn Boston looks so trashy it is hard to be sure

This same team beat us by 40, lol.

They had the unstoppable Jordan Crawford at the time.

So happy the Celtics picked Olynyk over the Greek Freak

Rondo's jump shot is actually horrible. I'm thinking he wouldn't make this team much better

I want this sorry bunch of leprechauns to figuratively die a slow, painful death tonight.

Jeff "average at everything" Green!

Jeff green is a good player and that's that. He's already been in the league for 7 years

What is he "good" at?

I'd say he's good at being average + being consistently inconsistent.

Hearing the Boston announcers complain about illegal pick on Chandler after all those years with Garnett.. Just brings a smile to my face

If I have to listen to Tommy Heinsohn call a game, I'm glad at least its this game

Celtics are a tankopotamus and have a draft picks. So this domination feels empty. It’s in the Dark Knight when Batman is repeatedly punching the joker, but he keeps laughing because he knows the more he gets punched the more he wins.

Danny Ainge is up in one of the luxury boxes, laughing and relaxing, as he idly studies the depth charts for the 2014 Draft.

Shump Felton + 2018 Pick for Rondo?

Dolan definitely got jealous of the Celtics and how well they're tanking. And is instructing the Knicks to start sucking… even though they have no pick

Lol Rondo airball 3 in transistion. Wow.

Are we sure we want Rondo?

I hate him

The more washed up he looks The more likely it becomes he will be a Knick

Celtics have quit

They never started

Boston in full tank mode

Rondo making some slick passes to these scrubs Come to NY Rondo We got better scrubs and melo

Rondo is craptastic.

For some reason, whenever I see Bayless I think of an ancient Karate master.

You guys are undervaluing Rondo. The guy is coming off a torn ACL and has only been back for like a week. It's going to take him some time to get back to where he was pre-injury.

Mark my words, Rondo will be back in the conversation for top PG this time next year.

Rondo should definitely just go full Melo & demand a trade to the Knicks only.

I would still kill for Rondo on this team. I hate the Celtics, but he's managed to be one of my favorite players to watch over his career. He'll be back to his old self.

I have no clue who some of these Celtics are. Never heard of Pressey until today.

Garbage time Celtics squad outscoring Garbage time Knicks squad

Favorani needs to retire that Siete "7" haircut.

Lol I like Faverani

Faverati looks like a Latin version of Cameo.

Paul Pierce and KG are gone but the Celtics still have a bunch of punchable faces I can't stand Jaryd Bayless

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Away

Post by k_j_88 Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:35 pm

Enjoy your continued mediocrity Knicks fans.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Away

Post by Berlin-T Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:33 pm

Mediocrity is better than what we have.
Berlin-T
Berlin-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Outside Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:55 pm

Berlin,

I disagree. With an emphasis on young players, a stockpile of draft picks, cap flexibility in future years, and solid ownership and management, the Celtics have a path that can lead them to contention. The Knicks have almost none of that.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:57 pm

Berlin-T wrote:Mediocrity is better than what we have.

berlin,

I disagree. Mediocrity is the absolute worst place to be in this league. You're not good enough to win, you're not good enough to attract the type of free agents you need to win, nor are you bad enough to get a great draft pick.

Look at OKC. They sucked, I mean really and truly sucked for years, but they don't suck now because they drafted Durant #2, Westbrook #4, Harden #3 (who they traded, but he was a coveted asset to Houston, who gave up Jeremy Lamb, Kevin Martin, a first and second round pick for) and and now Steven Adams #12. They got lucky with Ibaka at #24, we've got some good mid-first round picks too, but their success rate is more problematic than a lottery pick. Bottom line, they had to suck for years to get to where they are today.

I'm not a huge fan of the draft, I think it's a crap shoot, but I know that there are a lot of GMs who disagree. Having a Top 5 pick in the draft, especially this one, will get you a very good player. Either you draft him, or you trade the pick to someone else for a very good player.

Can't do that if you're mediocre. What have you got to offer?

Short-term pain for long-term gain, that's what we've got going now.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Berlin-T Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:15 pm

I meant that today, as of this moment, mediocrity is better than what we have. You may be right about the future but today (or better said, last night) we're not even mediocre.
Berlin-T
Berlin-T

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:25 pm

In the NBA - there are 3 possible positions for a team to find themselves in:  Contending, Rebuilding, or Stuck in No Mans Land

Knicks are squarely in position #3 - have been since the 90s and arent going anywhere anytime soon.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down