Comments From The Other Side - vs Los Alcatraz (The Pelicans), Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Los Alcatraz (The Pelicans), Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Los Alcatraz (The Pelicans), Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:26 pm

Monty's a tool Steamer goes from a benching to the starting lineup.

They played "Shipping Up to Boston" when announcing the Celtics starters. That was kind of the home team.

Can't tell if the green sprinkled around the Arena is for St. Patrick's Day or for the Celtics.

Oh yeah... Frickin Wallace tried to kill RYNO when we played them last time

Hope they get the Celtics back for ruining their season

What did Steamers do to get this start?

Physical Boston bigs

That should have been a foul and tyreke should be at the FT line right now, he got tackled, wow

Someone please trade for Eric Gordon and give us 15 million this offseason

no way this boston team should be getting as much as the are on our D, we gotta pick it up

Why are they not calling fouls on the Celtics? Some of these no calls are obviously wrong

The leprechaun must be blinding the refs for Boston. LOL.

Does Stiemsma EVER leave his feet to board? I don't think he has the ability too. You probably couldn't even slip a credit card between his feet and the court. Good god this is annoying.

Jeff green for Eric Gordon, make it happen

U can obviously tell the ref are in favor of the Celtics

So Jeff Green is going to beat us by himself looks like. LOL.

Are we really getting schooled by the Boston Celtics on the road?

If the refs would actually be fair this would be a tied game. I always find the bias goes to the popular team. It should at least be home team, but not when Tyreke and Gordon on your team. Most disrespected players in the league.

Is it possible for once that we're just getting beat because we're a bad basketball team?

That is indeed possible so why surprised Boston is beating us? It's not like we're worlds better than Boston at the strength we are now. Heck, we only beat Boston by 3 last time and that was when we had both Ryan AND Jrue.

I'm surprised because Boston is maybe the worst road team in the country if you exclude the 2 D league franchises.

I just looked it up and since December, Boston has only won one road game against teams not named Milwaukee or Philly.
This can not happen.

I'm amazed that you guys can find positive things to say about this team. Boston is the worst team in the NBA not named Philly and we look pathetic.

Stiemsma Stiemsma Stiemsma All you can eat Stiemsma tonight! Gosh this guy is terrible.

If you can't beat Boston on your home court, you'd be better off replacing the whole roster.

Anthony Davis Is better than anyone in the hyped 2014 NBA Draft. Any of them. It isn’t even close.

Austin should of had the number 15 so we could call him AR15

I love how AD gets foul calls that superstar's get, have we ever had a player get calls like him? Maybe cp3?

Just me or does rondo not looks quick as he used to?

GREEN IS CLUTCH. That took cohones

And fricking Humphries sends us to OT

Hump really hit that ****... WOW

I hate Humphries or whatever his name is so much

Just call him Mr. Kardashian... Errr... Ex- Mr. Kardashian

Well the C's look like they want to win this one, Sully is a pretty solid scorer..

Remember when the Pelicans picked Rivers instead of Sullinger... Ugh.

Solid in the post, good range on the jumper, wide body that can get on the glass...not the best defender, but very good all around player.

All those Celtic fans wearing green in the crowd gave the power to Humphries.

Boston's coach looks like he's 17

Tyreke Evans with 2 brutal turnovers in a close game in OT. If this guy isn't throwing it, he might be mentally challenged, so I have to hope he's throwing it. Can't fix mentally challenged.

Anthony Davis by himself would be a three-seed.

Don't worry, the c's tank is still strong

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down