Most Improved Celtic Player Award

+2
Sam
bobheckler
6 posters

Go down

Who Is The Celtics' Most Improved Player?

Most Improved Celtic Player Award Vote_lcap0%Most Improved Celtic Player Award Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Most Improved Celtic Player Award Vote_lcap17%Most Improved Celtic Player Award Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Most Improved Celtic Player Award Vote_lcap0%Most Improved Celtic Player Award Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Most Improved Celtic Player Award Vote_lcap83%Most Improved Celtic Player Award Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Most Improved Celtic Player Award Empty Most Improved Celtic Player Award

Post by bobheckler Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:40 am

More End-of-Season Awards

For rookies, it is over the course of this season. For sophomores +, it's from last year.
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Most Improved Celtic Player Award Empty Re: Most Improved Celtic Player Award

Post by Sam Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:45 pm

With that clarification, Bob, it's a runaway as far as I'm concerned.  Sully has certainly improved a lot, but he was pretty good last year.  From where he started in game one to his rotational impact all the way to game 82, Kelly has to be the runaway winner.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:53 pm

I agree with Sam. Kelly improved the most as a player.

In another way of improvement, Humphries gets the nod. He improved the most in our minds as a human being. Before, he was the villain with a capital "K". Now we have seen that he is a very professional player who goes about his business in a quiet dignified way. He is good in the locker room and doesn't seem to mind coming off the bench.

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:04 pm

I voted for Kelly, and I always like Hump's game so he wasn't a factor. Danny sure picked a winner with KO - such a good passer too.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:09 pm

Hi,
Tough choice between Sully and KO. I gave advantage to KO.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:17 pm

I say that Kelly probably wins this.

I think that Bradley's improvements on offense deserve an honorable mention. I also believe that Pressey has come a long way since his Summer League debut.

KJ

k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down