Mexican Standoff in Miami! Who blinks 1st Wade or Riley?

3 posters

Go down

Mexican Standoff in Miami! Who blinks 1st Wade or Riley? Empty Mexican Standoff in Miami! Who blinks 1st Wade or Riley?

Post by MDCelticsFan Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:48 pm

It seems that the venerable Mr Riley wants D Wade to show good faith by signing an extension with the Heat. Wade is saying No Thanks, Show me you're willing to add top quality players as my supporting cast. Then, we'll talk turkey! Wade is from Chicago. How close to Missouri is that? The "D" man, star of the '06 playoffs, is certainly playing the role of "Show Me". I got a feeling Wade's somewhere else next year!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Mexican Standoff in Miami! Who blinks 1st Wade or Riley? Empty Re: Mexican Standoff in Miami! Who blinks 1st Wade or Riley?

Post by jeb Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:28 pm

md

I think you are right. He is a champ and wants his best shot at another ring.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Mexican Standoff in Miami! Who blinks 1st Wade or Riley? Empty Re: Mexican Standoff in Miami! Who blinks 1st Wade or Riley?

Post by mrkleen09 Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:18 am

Depends.

If Miami makes a legit run at say Chris Bosh and a good shooting guard (for the sake of argument – say Ray Allen) to go with Beasley, Chalmers and Haslam – I think Wade would reconsider.

Miami is a beautiful place to live if you have money, and Wade owns that city right now. If they show no desire to build around him, that is one thing. But if they make a legit run at some good players – I cant see Wade leaving.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down