Young Had a Concussion

Go down

Young Had a Concussion Empty Young Had a Concussion

Post by Sam Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:47 pm

RumorsStatsRoster

Well, now we know why Young's injury was severe enough for him to miss the Summer League.  Work on those brake foot reflexes, James.

Sam

Celtics' Young suffered concussion in pre-draft accident

CSN New England | Jul 30

Celtics draft pick James Young suffered a concussion in the car accident that caused him to cancel a handful of workouts leading up to last month's NBA draft, and then forced him to miss all of the Orlando Summer League, he said during a Q&A with the Louisville Courier-Journal.

"It was just the CAR INYoung Had a Concussion Arrow-10x10 front of me stopped so fast and I just didn't react fast enough and just rear-ended them," Young told the Courier-Journal. "It was in L.A."

When asked about missing all of Summer League, Young said, "It was tough for me, because I had a concussion. I got a chance TO MEETYoung Had a Concussion Arrow-10x10 with some of the guys and stuff like that. Great team, great facility, and the coaching is really great. So I had a chance to just walk around and talk to some of the guys about their past experiences and stuff like that. They're a bunch of great guys."

As far as his health now, Young said, "I just got cleared a few days ago, so I'm good now."

There's never a good time for anyone to be in a car accident, but for Young the timing could not have been much worst.
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down