+2
NYCelt
6 posters

Go down

WE'RE IMPLODING! Empty WE'RE IMPLODING!

Post by 112288 Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Wow, this is getting real ugly fast! I mean based on my observations:

1) The Radio City Rocketts have better legs then the Celtics, and;
2) My counting, Tiger Woods had more Scores then the Celtics had in the Third Period 14 to 13, and;
3) Pistons bench out scored the Celtics bench 43 to 12, Ouch!

The dynamics of the Celtics maybe changed dramatically in the real near future. Who's in play to go:
Scal, T Allen R Allen Big Baby and Eddie House.

The Celtics may have to go over the Cap in order to save the next 3-4 years or we will never reach the heights of expectation that Management, Coaching Staff and Fans expected this year and next. My posts today confirm what I have been saying for the last week, change may be coming soon and soon is not soon enough!

Back to top Go down

WE'RE IMPLODING! Empty Re: WE'RE IMPLODING!

Post by NYCelt Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:24 pm

112288 wrote:Wow, this is getting real ugly fast! I mean based on my observations:

1) The Radio City Rocketts have better legs then the Celtics, and;
2) My counting, Tiger Woods had more Scores then the Celtics had in the Third Period 14 to 13,

I'm a little hooped out right now, but liked those first two points and couldn't resist.

1) I've seen the Rocketts a few times and wholeheartedly agree. I don't see a problem with this.
2) As has been reported here before; who knew the record Woods was shooting for was Wilt's?

Regards
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by LACELTFAN Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:25 am

Ouch!
LACELTFAN
LACELTFAN

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:23 am

To 112288: If the Celtics offensive output gets any more anemic, the C's will be threatening Tiger's lowest golf score total additionally! I would say it's time for a serious shake up, and it is! Truth be told, we just don't have many bargaining chips that other teams would want, or need. It looks like our swagger has turned to stagger, and we are in the process of sinking into another score of years of oblivion and non relavence in the NBA. With the team as it is, it is a team in rapid decline no super star will want to latch onto that scenerio! The Celtics need a REAL General Manager who knows young talent,and doesn't rely on his friends for gifts, and a coach like McHale who isn't afraid to play the young talent so it can grow together like the Hawks have done, right before our eyes!-MD.

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:38 am

Well I for one don't really see any problem.
And as such I havea brand new avatar to prove it!!

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by 112288 Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:45 am

Beat, you out did me and my cute verse.

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:54 am

Geesh

we suck right now no doubt. Wheels are loose and heck one may be flat but still this is mid late January and there is a lot of time left.

Will be an interesting next couple days, weeks, months,

Heck we could be over at the BDC sight where I am sure they want the team to all jump of the Pru.

Might even go look there for some entertainment shortly as this morning here at work it really sucks.

Can you imagine going to court for a DUI or DWI as we call it in NY and having alcohol on your breath?

This guy is so far back in the evolution of man he has a rock for a brain.
GEESH gues if it doesn't make sense no point in trying to make sense of it.

beat

Hey I just figured this drunk out. He's a Celtic fan and watched the game last night!! Then forgot he had court in the morning!!
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:37 pm

I would not say they are imploding although they are struggling a bit lately. Youy could say they have hit a few bad patches in the road. But the most important thing is for the team to get healthy again especially KG.

Tom T's rotation defense really does not work as well if KG is not playing. That is the single most dynamic quality that he brings to the table. He covers a lot of areas, is the defensive quarterback, leads by example, brings fire and energy to the court that has a dramatic affect on his teamamtes. He makes them play better by playing harder.

Give the Celtics a few games with KG back in the lineup and we should see a return to dominance at teh defensive end which as we all know generally leads to better offense.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum