Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away  Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:56 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/01/comments-from-other-side-bulls-1315.html

Having both our starting wings out is pretty brutal Good thing it’s against the Celtics…

Watched the Celtics play the mavs yesterday They are such a terrible team on both ends of the floor. That 4th quarter explosion I felt was more because the mavs had completely fallen asleep

McGraw is predicting that he [Snell] will get the start.

Well that's just his opinion... Hell if you want mine Scalabrine is gonna get off the Celtics bench, sign a 3 hour contract with the bulls, and drop 40 tonight  (MY NOTE:  White Mamba army don't  f--k around)

Scalabrine in the building right now!!! Talking to Gar and his kids, probably asking when Thibs is gonna bring him on staff.

Is Mirotic supposed to guard Jeff Green ?

I'm pretty sure Mirotic is going to eat Jeff Greens babies tonight.

It's against BOSTON. Who cares. Easy win.

Why are people saying easy win? They've beat us this year already. Granted that was early in the season, it still happened.

A big key will be if Niko can stay with Jeff Green defensively. Another key; the Bulls cannot let the Celtics outwork them, especially on the boards.

It would criminal to not go to Gasol big time this game. Sullinger/Zeller/Olynyk is their big man rotation.

This is the type of game that will strike fear into Danny Ainge and his rebuilding plans.

Boston have some very nice pieces in a budding front court with Sullinger and Olynyk, in their current rebuild.

It wont be an easy game,Boston isnt a bad team at all..

Celtics are also on a back to back having to travel overnight. No excuse to lose this game even down 2 starters. Just will be much closer now.

Not a national WGN game, just a local one...which means Tommy Heinsohn & whoever their PBP guy is on NBA LP for me.

Brad Stevens still looks like a college student, figured the Celtics would of aged him by now.

Green making a good statement.....For the bulls to trade for him

I despise Evan Turner More than any other player in the NBA, I think

Neil just confused Taj for Pau At what point does he straight up get fired for not watching the game?

Never it costs $ to hire an announcer who can see (MY NOTE:  Taj is 6'7" and black, Pau is 7'0" and white.  That's pretty freaking embarrassing )

Can we do a Kickstarter to replace Neil?

Hey on the bright side if we lose Jimmy butler further cements his MVP status

We got the Bricklayers union out there.

Bulls with another crap start against a **** team.

Noah is trash.  (MY NOTE:  Send him over to us if you don't like him)

Boston seems to want to set a new record for turnovers in a game But the Bulls can't make them pay...ice cold shooting so far

What a pathetic flop. Man the f*** up, Green. Geez.

Jeff Green is one of those guys that sucks so bad it's contagious.

Wow.. how many wide open looks can one team miss in a game?

Don't ask, because somehow we'll probably set the record

Smart's looking good for Boston.

I can't believ pressey is in the NBA

Noah better hope bulls don't draft a center.

Sullinger looks like he went to Dunkin Donuts and never came back

Thank you, Taj. He and Jo should be killing Boston's undersized bigs.

Zeller is 7 ft 260, Olynyk is 7ft 240, Sullinger 6'10 280, and Bass 6'8 260. They might not be good, but I don't think I would call them undersized.

Crowder's activity is giving the Bulls real trouble right now.

My God Evan Turner is a bad basketball player.

Rose sucks so hard right now. Can't shoot, defend, handle the ball, penetrate. He looks like old Stephan Marbury.

Rose looks pathetic out there.

Jeff Green is an idiot. Why would you take a step back jumper when you have a rookie 4 playing out of position on you?

What is this Sullinger going Aldridge...

I know Sullinger has always been a bit overweight, but its starting to get out of control. Looks like Big Baby right now.

He got pretty fat over Christmas

Derrick "**** it, I'm shooting from deep" Rose

Derrick with the heat check

There needs to be some heat to check no?

Jeff Green may look terrible as a first option, he would look fantastic as a third or fourth option.

Boston have a lot of players I like and would want to put on our bench. Thornton, Zeller, Green, Crowder. Some quality role players.

We better not lose against these bums.

Sullinger is nimble for his size He looks fat not even husky just fat

We are +14 on free throw attempts So… that’s a thing.

Evan Turnover

Wake up Chicago we're letting Evan Turner kill us.

Sullinger playing like all-stars against the Bulls frontcourt.

Boston out working the Bulls. A lot of teams are doing that lately.

Noah makes me sick.

I want to punch Evan Turner right in the mouth.

I almost threw up at the thought of Evan Turner, then remembered he will never contribute shit to any team that ever means anything And now I feel better

Kirk passes to the Celtics! Foreshadowing a future trade? Does he know his future teamates!? Lol

Kirk is garbage.

Please foulout Kirk or get thrown out

Hinrich was guarding Sullinger? Ya’ gotta give him props for being brave = I wouldn’t want to be guarding that guy within the radius of his elbows.

Does Kelly Olynk even know he has feet?

Scrub Turner averages 8 ppg and 16 against the Bulls. So frustrating.

I suggest the bulls just put a blue dot over Evan turners punchable face every time we play against him Never liked that bum man lol

The Bulls have no one who can check Evan Turner tonight. Hinrich can't do it. Rose can't do it. Brooks is obviously too small.

Will someone please defend that ugly **** please?

Can't stand it when Evan Turner does this ****.

Avery Bradley is cluuutch

We have got to beat this team because Turner annoys me

Derrick hates his guts too, so you know he isn't gonna let him win.

Let Turner shoot. He won't make them when it matters.

Good thing they don't have to play scrub teams in the playoffs...

Haha Evan turner you suck

Rose is just straight clutch.

MOST CLUTCH PLAYER IN THE GAME

The only thing that scares me is Rose shooting FT's with the game on the line

Lol he's Mr "clutch" as long as it doesn't involve free throws.

It's all over but the crying of Tommy Heinsohn.

We were lucky to escape with a win .  That team is scrappy as hell.  

HOLY SHIT- 40 FTAs to their 11??

If it wasn't for the refs, we might not have won.  They straight up ignored that last foul that would have given the Celtics the win.  (MY NOTE:  From Bulls fan)s.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down