Post-game Thread: Celtics-Clippers in Los Angeles

2 posters

Go down

Post-game Thread: Celtics-Clippers in Los Angeles Empty Post-game Thread: Celtics-Clippers in Los Angeles

Post by Sam Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:38 pm

Here's a Post-game Thread for the Clippers game for those who wish to post about the game.  I didn't see a second of it and was not even able to follow the running summary.  So my only comment is that I would never go after a bum like DeAndre Jordan after he missed one of his nine field goal attempts and was limited to only 10 rebounds and six blocks.  Guy's a stiff!

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post-game Thread: Celtics-Clippers in Los Angeles Empty Re: Post-game Thread: Celtics-Clippers in Los Angeles

Post by kdp59 Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:13 am

LOL....now Sam are you picking on Jordan because I keep bringing his name up as possible FA here?

he was beast last night for sure, more so than most gams frankly. must have been our skinny and weak centers.

IF Jordan could hit even 50% of his FT's I'd seriously think about giving him max money ( and even so, SOMEONE will pay him the max).

as for the game:

Typical Celtic game during this "moving players" phase of the rebuild. I think Prince played something like 20 minutes even.

we got behind, played catch up, they let up, we caught up some, then they brought the hammer down , we lost.

I think I got it all there.

Clippers are a playoff team in the west and we were at their house.

no surprises.

can we win TWO games on this road trip is the question I have.

now thinking of Jordan in green next year!

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down