Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers Away

Post by bobheckler Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:21 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/01/comments-from-other-side-clippers-11915.html

You didn't really mention any Celtics players?? Is that because you couldn’t be certain who would actually be playing for them tomorrow?

I suggested that the Clippers use part of their MLE this summer on Evan Turner (or try to work a S&T) as he’s a young, athletic guy who is explosive and can create shots for himself and others offensively. Since he wasn’t a great shooter up to that point in his career and he had issues in Indiana, people were low on the idea—which is exactly why his value was low and he was a great signing for the Celtics

Big Baby vs Sullinger

Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers Away Sumo-wrestling

The timeless tale of Fat gazelle vs Fat Cheetah

Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers Away Tumblr_mcy8opsNzy1qe9kswo1_400

I’m kinda interested in watching Smart play

I think Dallas will end up regretting the Rondo trade, partially because of giving up Crowder

Doc and Austin need to show the C's that they have "Many Rivers' to cross" before they get their next win in our house!

I wonder which random player will go off for the Celtics. It seems that every team the Clippers play has some random guy go off for 30 and 15 even if the Clippers manage to win the game. It is quite infuriating!

I think Austin Rivers goes off w/ 17 pts + 8 assists

Hopefully Blake and DJ are ready to defend the perimeter, bc Sullinger and Olynyk can both knock down the 3 ball.

Watch Marcus Thornton go off for 40!

I wish CDR were on the Celts. I would want to see how the team interacts with him. CDR insists that it wasn't a locker room issue with him, perhaps a chemistry though.

The key to this game is --- Are we gonna get Prince signed while he's in LA?

I'd bring back CDR after 30 days.

We wouldn't have traded him away if we just wanted him back. Crowder on the other hand would have been lovely to get.

Jordan is sealing Zeller really well for easy buckets

Why doesn’t doc utilize dahntey jones in this game against a horrible Celtics team? I mean it would really help him in the long run if he could get some Playing Time

This is ugly

Hey there we go Austin Rivers with his first basket as a Clipper!

#AUSTINRIVERSHYPE lmao

Man why did we stop playing D? We could crush Boston if didn't give them so many open looks

They seem content giving up the jumper to Sully.

Glad to see A. Rivers get a basket The Docster?

You can’t make a nickname from a nickname.

Don’t tell P.Diddy that, he’ll be gutted.

Doc Rivers on Celtics' rebuilding: "I asked Danny [Ainge] jokingly, ‘Do you actually know how many picks you have?’ I think it’s 26." Boy, I'm glad Doc can laugh it up with Ainge about the Celtics' picks while he's busy squandering all of ours!

CP3 is kind of passive. You would expect the best PG in the league to make a difference offensively!

Jared Sullinger is the only Celtic having any kind of success, what should the Clippers do to slow him down?

Was doing research on a Hawks stat since they’re about to win today despite being out-rebounded by 20+ on the glass and found out something crazy. This year the Raptors beat the Celtics despite losing the rebounding battle by 31. Since 1963-64, a team that got out-rebounded by 30+ had only won four games prior to the Raptors doing it. And it hadn’t happened in 20 years.

Rivers is awful I am no fan of Farmar but he is head and shoulders better than Austin rivers. Rivers looks a lot like cdr out there. UGH!

Lol at brad Stevens face

I always love a blowout

You don't want to blow out Boston though, they have a lot of draft picks and we may want some or do business with them later. Lol  (MY NOTE:  File this under "he who laughs last, laughs best")

Rivers and Jones..these guys seriously have no business being in the league or being on the 2nd unit of a contending team

Oh my god how did a 23 point lead disappear so fast? Now it's only 12

So our bench has trimmed the Clips' lead down to 8. Yikes.

Now the Celtics just can't miss. Smh

Our bench is playing well, but the Celtics are just making threes. By Celtics, I mean Marcus Smart.

Marcus Smart hitting bullshit shots because sure.

But I just read a report that the Suns are seeking to trade Miles Plumlee. I think he’d be a good get to shore up our bench…

Maybe they'll take Austin RIvers

Again, Doc's substitutions are underwhelming. I understand his lack of trust with the bench unit, but it’s not like the bench is bricking every shot. He has to give this new bench a shot at closing out a game, their progress won’t spontaneously develop.  (MY NOTE:  Already falling off the Doc bandwagon)

#FireDocRivers

Yay! Exciting! 3 point game (MY NOTE:  Funny, they're not making comments about the look on Brad's face anymore)

This team consistently blows big leads.

Ugh. Hack-a-DJ is getting old. I hope DJ keeps on working on his free throws as this is ridiculous.

I've noticed that most teams have that gold strip on the back of their jerseys. How come our jerseys don't have it?

It's for teams that have won championships. Personally, I think it's a distracting gimmick, but that's just me.

Haha, really? I mean of course, I wish our team had a championship in our history but damn, the league is insulting the ringless franchises with this gimmick. Especially for a league that lacks parity.

So, Is Rivers headed overseas?

Which one?

I wonder why Glen Davis doesn't try to attack more on offensive, he has become very passive

Good to see this one finally over. It's frustrating that we couldn't put this team away, at least we won though.

The Celtics may be a bad team, but they play hard.  I'm glad we escaped with a win.  

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down