Comments From The Other Side - vs Blazers Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Blazers Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Blazers Away

Post by bobheckler Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:17 pm

Short handed blazers make easy work of the impotent Celtics, winning by 20 and getting Claver extended run.

I kind of think our guys come out and play with a ton of energy Seems like we have done well this season on the 2nd of a back to back

The news about Aldridge was, well, even news to his teammates.

Well, hopefully they have a "lets win one for LA" mentality and not the mentality I have

I pretty much hate everything and everyone today... The gf was smart in leaving me to sit in the dark with my liquor in front of the TV.

Pretty crummy news right before the game Hope this lights a fire under the young guys

where's that blazers tank GIF

There are some whispers...That brad Stevens is starting Brandon bass tonight so the blazers can get a good look at him But you didn’t hear that from me

Yeah, I hear the Blazers are all about that Bass.

I like Bass, but he doesn't really provide much that the Blazers don't already have

Well, I have to watch the Celtics broadcast but no Tommy Heinsohn, so that's good, but how is Brian Scalabrine?

As a basketball player, he was pretty nice and funny

Aldridge out and it's Boston's feed on league pass....NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Why can’t Heinsohn be out for 6-8 weeks?

He's not announcing. It is going to be Scalabrine.

Boston announcers saying their sideline reporter Abby Chin "owns this city" I guess she worked here? I’ve never even heard of her…

Yeah she was here She was the worst. Talk about awkward. She owns nothing. Somehow more awkward than a Terry Porter sideline interview.

For a sec, I could've sworn Crowder was Faried. Did a double take.

Boston announcers uncomfortable by everyone's beards pretends he doesn't know the word hipster Keeps saying Lillard in a bahston accent and it sounds like Lilly

Two quick fouls on Crowder. That's nice.

That foul call was a gift. Haha

Just had a thought: For this 1 game, the Jeff Green trade is a great thing for us!

Wonder why Olinyk isn't starting I guess ol’ Zeller is the feller tonight.

Well, when Portland is having trouble, at home, against the 5th worst team in the league, you have to worry where they'll be in the standings 8 weeks from now

Our roster is now like opening the fridge and staring in blankly for 5 minutes trying to find something/anything good.  (MY NOTE: Tell me about it)

Marcus Smart should not be floating around the perimeter.

Is it sad that at the close of the qtr my first thought was- "well, not a total disaster..."

Can we switch to the eastern conference until Aldridge gets back?

Marcus Thornton - requisite short guy who lights ya up.

Stotts is going to have to coach his brain out

But then how can he coach if his brain leaves his cranium?

it's okay, coaching is in his blood

We are struggling with the tanking/rebuilding Celtics. Gonna be a long 8-10 weeks.

Put on a tie, Stevens you hobo!

Tayshaun Prince has such skinny arms

Found someone whose shot looks worse than Blakes. T. Prince

This Olynk kid plays like Bill Walton with a 3 point shot...(MU NOTE: Coming from a Blazer fan that is as big a compliment as he can give.  Must be the hair)

Silver lining i’m now WAY more interested in a Celtics game than I ever would have been. Schedule looks different with no LMA. Every game seems way more important. I looked right past this game until LMA injury.

Evan Turnover Hardy har

Sullinger has a nice shot

No Batum for the rest of the game now.

Don't we have 4 injured now?!?!?!?!?

The number of guys on our bench is getting smaller and smaller...

How tall is the mascot? Can he rebound?

Avery is killing us

Is this a game only a mother could love?

Looks like A middle school game.. Dumb passes. Airballs sloopy play. Dribbling and going no where. Losing control of the ball… make it stop!!! Lol

Matthews not happy, lets Olynyk know

Sank his teeth into Kelly's ankle?

Shoulder check when Olynyk set a screen

Is that a beard on Olynyks face?

Wes should rip out a chunk of Oly's hair

It takes a real secure man to sport that haircut when your name is already Kelly.

Olynyk is down now. The Injury bug is catchy.

Boston has the bug now! No givesys backsys (MY NOTE: "givesys backys"?  Maybe the reason it looks like a middle school game is because the fans are still in middle school?)

We're way ahead on free throws The refs have had their issues, but we’re getting to the line

I think all potential Celtics broadcasters have to take a basic intelligence test that’s mostly just identifying shapes and colors. If you pass, you don’t get to be a Celtics broadcaster.

Good lord Boston is bad

Whatever happened to Vitor Faverani

Got waived to make room for trade

Man I would LOVE Avery Bradley on the blazers

If I could I would smash my thumb with a hammer and tear a rotator cuff in my shoulder if it meant our starters all got healthy today

Bradley just Feltoned

Thank you bad basketball team

First team to 90 wins

A mediocre Lawler's Law?

I'll take a 2 point lead. We got this

This is scary

You can call a timeout by just staring at the ref? Cool.

ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOL wow. Celtics got that one. Now lets get Dame a game winner

Wow. What a way to lose

Well. This day just went from bad to worse.

Well, I'm afraid that we have lost the game, gentlemen & ladies

The Celtics THE CELTICS! I know we are missing some key players but we totally screwed up here.

Jeez. Can't even beat the Celtics. This is going to be a rough stretch.

To be fair, the Celtics may not be very good but they are scrappy and they play hard. But with LMA we beat them by 20.   (MY NOTE:  The first comment was "we beat them by 20 and Claver gets extended minutes.  It ends with "we would have beat them by 20 if we had our all-star".  You still have an all-star playing, Lillard, which is one more than we have now that we traded away our all-star and best scorer.  What more do you want?  Do we need to play in just one sneaker too?)

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down