James young on fire from 3 point land

2 posters

Go down

James young on fire from 3 point land Empty James young on fire from 3 point land

Post by swish Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:28 am

The Red Claw's put up 82 fga's of which 46 were 3 point fga's. (nba averages about 22 per game).  Young went 9 for 13 while Dawkins was 5 for 12.  A good thing about the  D- league is that it gives a player plenty of chances to hone their skills. I know that its only a minor league but its still encouraging to see an 18 year old display this high skill level.  Lets hope that it translates to a very successful Celtic career.

Box Score

http://dleague.nba.com/games/20150131/FWNMNE/

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

James young on fire from 3 point land Empty Re: James young on fire from 3 point land

Post by wide clyde Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:48 am

Young has proven that he can shoot threes. The other parts of his game are what the Celtics want to see improve in game action.

This rookie is in Maine to get to play and also work on the other various parts of his game. While we like his scoring from beyond the arc, I am sure that Stevens and his staff are nit-picking every little thing that Young does via the tapes of the Maine games.

This kid will get his chance in Boston, and may have already if he had not had so many physical issues since signing back in the summer. I predict that he will start to see a lot more Boston game action after the trade deadline, and if he lives in the practice facility all summer he will get a legit chance for playing time next season.

wide clyde

Back to top Go down