Comments From The Other Side - 15ers, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - 15ers, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - 15ers, Home

Post by bobheckler Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:38 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/03/comments-from-other-side-sixers-31615.html

Okay so we play tonight at Boston. So, which way do we vote ? Do we hope for a loss to help us for our Lottery Odds ? Or do we hope for a win, to keep the Celtics from passing the Heat ? I'm so confused

Just like the Kings game, I think we have a little incentive to go out and actually win this one. #EffBoston

Easy choice for me. I'll gladly take the loss even if it's against Boston. I want to see them stuck in mediocrity for the foreseeable future.

I don't want the Sixers to win a game for the remainder of the schedule.

I hope we smash these jerkasses

The scary part is the pictures and rosters are flipped in the table above... I thought we had Evan Turner again and began to hyperventilate.

Boston has been able to handle us pretty well this year. We’ll see what happens

Seems like forever since we beat them including getting smoked twice in the preseason. Need to make a stand here for Heat pick.

This is a must win in regards to the Heat pick

Nah Our pick is more important and I don’t know that the Jazz and Celtics can keep it up, or if Charlotte doesn’t start losing out.

Turner = Human Avatar I just don’t like his face

The Celtics have won the last 3 of this series by a combined 40 points.

Lol, Noel plays awful in Boston.

Boston seems to be legit good right now. Stevens is a G

I fully expect Noel to take zeller’s lunch money tonight

After watching the first 4 minutes the sixers aren’t going to win this game lol

Noel getting cooked by Zeller lol

Marcus Smart dropping 3’s on us

that’s sort of his specialty now

The damn Celtics are always on fire against us, my hate for this team runs deep

I really hate the f***ing Celtics. I hope Cleveland eats them alive

Agreed. Wish we saved our winning effort for these guys, not the Kings.

Losses are losses. I hope Boston makes the playoffs so Lebron can break them

Except Boston could make the playoffs at the expense of our Heat pick. In this respect, we must rather have beaten Boston than Sacramento (if we had a choice in the matter). Plus, there’s never been a more hateable team than these Celtics.

Celtics are the only team that embarrass us every time  (MY NOTE:  Is he kidding?  What planet has he been on the past few years?)

Lol. Starting our vets seems like a sound tanking strategy, also, If we could just stay in Boston which seems to petrify Noel. Lose every game.

Tank is strong, let Boston win and push Pacer out of playoff!!

As long as GiGi Sitathomie keeps splashing threes I don't think any of our players are going to be motivated. Maybe Its GR3 takeover time?

We can hang with teams like Houston and OKC but we get spanked by Boston.. Laughing This is hilarious!

Boston has been really good since the break.

Actually both Bos and we have very clear goal. Bos - playoff, we - pick

Datome time

"I don’t understand why you would hold for the last shot when you’re down 20. Just go about your offense, try to get a two-for one." - Celtics announcers, with 21s left on the clock.

Boston Charm?

Boston smahts.

and tommy is not even here lol

I know, imagine how much worse it could be!

The Celtics will never miss again

BRETT BROWN has soft spot for the Celtics. Lol

What are the Celtics winning? Must be tough for brad Stevens

The refs these last couple games have been annoying. I don't think I can watch anymore

I’ve never seen a Celtics game where they were on the wrong side of calls. It just doesn’t happen.
Lets put FURKAN and TROB in the game till the foul out! Lol can’t beat em in basketball might as well beat on them.

If the game isn’t too far gone, I want to see the Sixers close the gap so at least the Celtics aren’t resting their starters.

THE CELTICS WILL NOT WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE US

Surprised they called a block there. They felt bad for us

Billy Cunningham is not coming through this door.

F*** Evan Turner

I don’t really mind if we lose cause you know ‘lottery position’ blah blah blah. But I’d be lying if I said it doesn’t hurt to see us down 25 to Boston. Na Fuck Boston man. If we gonna lose we gotta lose with some pride The game may not mean much grand scheme but a game v Boston is a game v Boston all the same.

I’m behind on the telecast, but the Celtics color analyst (not Tommy) said that he wouldn’t be surprised if everyone outside of Embiid and Noel wasn’t on the roster next year. It’s hilarious that these guys get paid to talk about basketball with court-side seats.

Brett helped Evan go to Boston? What a cool guy Brett is

Yeah he probably wanted the advantage of playing against him more often, in saying that the Celtics have creamed us all season.

Sixers down by 20 + points in the 1st half.....Now we have em right where we want them huh ? ( LOL )

Turner beastin lol

Turner seems to be in better shape kinda...seems a bit quicker somehow.

I have to give Brad Stevens credit, Boston is not a talented team and he has them playing well.

Most surprising is the ease of ET scoring …

I do kinda hope Boston are good in 3-4 years time so that we can bounce them out of the Eastern Finals on the way to ring number 1. That would be the first ring of Embiids 5.  (MY NOTE:  Could you wait until he actually laces up a pair of NBA sneakers before giving him 5 championships?)

I’m old so I will always hate Boston….so this hurts

Take solace in knowing, despite how good Brad Stevens has been, that team is very limited.

Oh yeah….would not trade teams with Boston for all the tea in China….I know Hinkie has the best plan (MY NOTE:  And if you're wrong, then you've been rooting for your team to lose for years for nothing.  Think losing to the Celtics by 20 hurts?  Wait until that sinks in...)

Let's just be glad That Evan Turner no longer pulls on the magnificent red white and blue of the Philadelphia 76ers. Lose by 20,30 or 40 tonight. Be thankful. We have a plan. ET is gone.

Looks like a pretty decent crowd on hand for Boston…..their fans seem engaged

Holy ****, cover Bradley, lol.

Bradley constantly shows why Hinkie wanted him against us...we make dude look like Prime Ray Allen and **** lol

ET with the flagrant. Punks gonna punk.

He...there was nothing malicious about that. And Nerlens and Evan are cool.

Pretty cheap doing something like that in a 20 point game. Didn't even try to go for the ball.

Sixers D just is not equipped to handle Boston’s style of O. All year every game same story

I was thinking that Stevens has a pretty innovative offense, it can even get ET to "good spots" to score and we know how hard that is …

Brad Stevens is a really good coach and only going to get better his 2nd year in the NBA. Brett had his number last year 3-1, but this year it’s looking like 0-4.

Celtic passing was good, bigs midrange shooting opened up passing, more effort than scheme issue for me

I just hate losing to Boston…..its personal

Me too I hate how smug their fans and announcers are.

My favorite moment was Moses Malone holding Larry Bird while Dr J threw haymakers. Lol

Bird was talking smack all game…..he had it coming

Chippy like the old days! Or is it the new game of flops all around?

Yeah today all the players have the same agents….big hug fest….no then, fans of Philly and players too really resented Boston. I remember losing a game six too them by 40 points and game seven was in Boston….then Andrew Toney went off and we pulled it out. Made my year.

That was a time when you can game plan one of your deep subs to play physical on Bird, McHale or Parrish and fully expect Boston to do the same to the best players on Philly

Making Pressey look like Nash

On paper, Neol got 15 points, 1 Block, 1 Steal, 4 rebounds, 3/4 FT. You cannot say it is not solid.

He also got cooked by Zeller...

bob

.[/b][/b]
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down