Turner and LeBron

+2
gyso
RosalieTCeltics
6 posters

Go down

Turner and LeBron Empty Turner and LeBron

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:26 pm

What the heck went on at the end of the game between Turner and LeBron?
The last thing the Celtics need is to give him more fuel for fire, he already hates
the Celtics!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Turner and LeBron Empty Re: Turner and LeBron

Post by gyso Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:49 pm

Probably not dinner plans . . .

http://www.csnne.com/boston-celtics/What-did-Evan-Turner-say-to-LeBron-James-after-Sunday%27s-Boston-Celtics-Cleveland-Cavaliers-game%3F

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:56 pm

is there any way at all we can get ahead of Milwaukee?

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:24 pm

Hi,
I agree - definitely not dinner plans. Most probably "see you in playoffs" date. Unfortunately, ET is not the best option to guard Lebron.
As for LJ hating Celtics - he couldn't beat them when in Cleveland. Did it twice when in Miami but only courtesy to (1) Dwade breaking RR arm and (2) refs' gift of 2012.
Oh well... at least Celtics are on the verge of getting into the Plaoffs. Hooray!

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:41 pm

I cannot believe OKC did not win that game tonight and get rid of Indiana. Did George even play? Westbrook scored 54 points, he just is trying to do it all and it just is not going to work. They will not make the playoffs
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:17 pm

kdp59 wrote:is there any way at all we can get ahead of Milwaukee?

No. We're two games behind them with two to play and Milwaukee won the season series against us and owns the tiebreaker.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:20 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:I cannot believe OKC did not win that game tonight and get rid of Indiana. Did George even play?  Westbrook scored 54 points, he just is trying to do it all and it just is not going to work.  They will not make the playoffs

Why can't you believe OKC didn't beat Indiana tonight? They're playing without Durant and Ibaka, they're on the road and Indiana is healthy now with Paul George back (albeit in limited minutes) and the Pacers are fighting for their playoff lives too. Pacers were favored in the game so it should not be a surprise at all they won.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:44 pm

Because.....they were fighting for their lives, Westbrook went off for 54 points, they were at home where they play over their heads, and, most of all, because I WANTED THEM TO WIN!!!!!!!

Indiana should not be in this battle, HIbbert is useless and should have been traded at deadline time. I do not care what his stats show, he has no heart.

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:03 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Because.....they were fighting for their lives, Westbrook went off for 54 points, they were at home where they play over their heads, and, most of all, because I WANTED THEM TO WIN!!!!!!!

Indiana should not be in this battle, HIbbert is useless and should have been traded at deadline time.  I do not care what his stats show, he has no heart.

Rosalie

Rosalie - they weren't at home. They were on the road in Indy.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:42 pm

Long week Steve, I have a hard enough time trying to keep up with myself! Oh well, there is always tomorrow night and the Celtics beating Toronto?????

RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:59 pm

http://nesn.com/2015/04/evan-turner-andre-iguodalas-son-a-better-baller-than-lebron-james-son/

Evan Turner: Andre Iguodala’s Son Is Better Baller Than LeBron James’ Son

by Zack Cox on Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 1:28PM  

BOSTON — Evan Turner was spotted chatting with LeBron James after the Celtics’ blowout win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Sunday. After the game, he revealed what he had to say to the Cavs star.

“I was talking to (Cavs guard) Iman Shumpert because we went to middle school together,” Turner said. “And then LeBron came over to me because I’m (an Ohio State) Buckeye or whatever, and I told him I know a little guy who can beat his young guy. He asked me who, and I said, ‘Andre Iguodala Jr.’

“We just laughed about that.” That’s some high praise for the son of Turner’s old Philadelphia 76ers teammate, seeing as how LeBron James Jr., at age 10, already has a half-dozen YouTube highlight videos.

According to Turner, though, little Andre can ball, too. “He’s pretty tall, too. He’s, like, 7 and he’s up to here,” Turner said, holding a hand just below his chest. “He’s going to be pretty good. He can actually shoot. He can’t dribble to save his life, (though).

” There’s a strong chance the two youngsters could get to see their fathers go head-to-head later this spring. James’ Cavs are regarded by many as the favorites to win the Eastern Conference, and Iguodala’s new team, the Golden State Warriors, enters the playoffs as the top seed in the West. James sat out Sunday’s game at TD Garden, which the Celtics won 117-78.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down