Blakely: C's have a lot going in their favor to land Love

3 posters

Go down

Blakely: C's have a lot going in their favor to land Love Empty Blakely: C's have a lot going in their favor to land Love

Post by 112288 Fri May 29, 2015 8:56 am

CSNE

A SHERROD BLAKLEY

According to Yahoo Sports' Adrian Wojnarowski Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love plans to "look around" at potential suitors this offseason, and the Boston Celtics could be in the running.

Celtics Insider A. Sherrod Blakely joined SportsNet Central to discuss if the Green Team has a legitimate chance to land Love.

"I think the Celtics will have a legitimate shot at landing him because they're going to have a lot of money," said Blakely. "But I think this is ultimately one of those east coast-west coast battles between the Celtics and the Los Angeles Lakers.

"They have the money, they have the young, up-and-coming coach. They've got a lot of things going in their favor to land Kevin Love. And he's a guy that's proven he loves being in Boston."

Back to top Go down

Blakely: C's have a lot going in their favor to land Love Empty Re: Blakely: C's have a lot going in their favor to land Love

Post by Sam Fri May 29, 2015 9:52 am

Any news on how he's healing?

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Blakely: C's have a lot going in their favor to land Love Empty Re: Blakely: C's have a lot going in their favor to land Love

Post by kdp59 Fri May 29, 2015 12:41 pm

more smoke and the piece I linked about possible trade up partners come draft day has my little brain moving again.

were we stand cap wise IF Ainge renounces all holds including Bass, Jerebko and Datome.

we're at $44.7M with our two first round draft picks.

Crowder's sign 4yr/ $20M deal with $4M first year salary

now at $48.7M.

trade on draft day:

Celtics trade Olynyk, #16 , #33 and lottery protected first for 2016
to
Kings for #5 pick.

Celtics draft W. Cauley -Stein at #5 , J. mickey at #28 and M. Quails at #45.

after trade total salarys= $48.2M or $17.8M under the cap.

Sign Love to max deal ( release bab and his non-guaranteed 947K salary if needed).

Roter at this point:

Zeller
WCS
Sullinger
Love
Mickey
Crowder
Wallace
Turner
Bradley
Smart
Thomas
Young
Pressey
Quails

maybe:

Babb
Iverson (minimum deal is all thats left)

I guess it IS possible to make work.

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down