Interview With Danny Ainge Is Coming

3 posters

Go down

Interview With Danny Ainge Is Coming Empty Interview With Danny Ainge Is Coming

Post by dboss Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:52 pm

I am in the process of gathering questions from our board members. Our last interview was back in February in the midst of of the historical snowfall.

For quick reference below is a copy of that interview,

Please get those questions to me as Danny has a lot of splanin to do.

Danny will be heading over here for an interview shortly. We were scheduled to meet in the studio but due to all the snow he agreed to come over to the house and sit with us in the garage. We are going to have a different format. Usually I just ask him questions but this time we will have questions that were sent to us from Celtics fans from all over the world.

I can see Danny’s vehicle coming up the street now.

You will not believe it…he is actually driving a dump truck with a snow plow attached to the front. Opps …he just hit two cars but nobody saw him so he should be fine.

Danny…Danny just do a back flip over the snow bank. You’ll be fine…… There ya go..

He’s stepping into the garage now. My garage door won’t close..must be the inclement weather.

Hi Danny thanks for coming by. Where the heck did you get the truck from?

Danny: It’s one of the perks from the Cleveland/Brooklyn/Dallas/Memphis/Phoenix trade. I was actually holding out for another 2nd rounder but I can play with the truck now. ..so I said yea sure.

Interviewer: First let me apologize for the accommodations. The freakin garage door won’t go down…would you like some Hot chocolate? Get him some hot chocolate.

Danny: Thanks.

Interviewer: I have some questions that were sent in from Celtics fans and of course I have some questions for you as well.
I read that there have been 22 players that have played for the Celtics this season. That’s like almost two teams.

Danny: Yea!

Interviewer: What exactly is going on here. I recall that you were looking to add a few pieces after the Garnett/pierce trade but this has turned into a full blown rebuild.

Danny: I’ll try to clarify what’s happening here. Think of all the activity as a snowball affect. Once the trades began they took on a life of their own. They just seemed to pick up momentum on their own. I had very little to do with these trades they just happened on their own. Yes I started it but I didn’t do it by myself.

Interviewer: Can we revisit the Pierce/Garnett trade?

Danny: Sure.

Interviewer: If you had to do that trade over again today would you still make the same deal?

Danny; Absolutely. We were able to address some long term cap issues and acquire significant assets in players and draft picks. We feel like we are in a much better position to rebuild for the future.

Interviewer: And what about the Rondo and Jeff Green trades?

Danny: It was phase 2 of the process. Rondo had to go not because of the money but once Brad was hired we really were not looking for a ball hogging PG that cannot shoot. We also had some concerns over his durability. Rondo just doesn’t fit into brad’s offensive system. And as you may have read, he is already making an ass out of himself in Dallas. Look I really loved Rondo’s game but it was time to move on and I hope fans understand that. I hope fans understand that it is my job to position this team for the future and that means everybody gets traded.

Interviewer: And what about Jeff?

Danny: Jeff was going to be a free agent this summer and I figured we would lose him anyways so I got what I could get for him. Plus Chowder is turning into a good player. I saw him hit a 3 pointer the other night.

Interviewer: Thanks for your candor now let me read some of the questions that came in from fans.

First question is from Sladia in Bolivia. She writes “Danny I hate you. Why did you trade Rondo? I thought he was sooo cute”

Danny: What was her name?

Interviewer: Here is another international one. There are Celtics fans all over the world.

This question is from North Korean president Kim Jong-un:

Kim: “Mr Danny my friend Dennis has been out of work for many years you capitalist pig. I think you should give him a job. You need rebound. He rebound ball and he dresses really nice. I like that”

Danny: “hey kim go suck an egg”

Interviewer: here is another question. This one is from Isaiah Thomas, former Piston player, former Coach, former TV analyst and former President of the NY Knicks.

Isaiah: Hey Danny. Stop hiding behind your whiteness. If you were black you would be just another GM.

Danny: I hate those f.....g pistons!

Interviewer: Danny the neighbor across the street needs for you to move your snowplow. You’re blocking their driveway.

Danny: tell em to go f---off.

Interviewer: sounds like some of these questions got you into a bad mood. Here’s a nice one from Candace of Allen Tx.

Candace asks: “Danny I am in love with you and since you are a moron would you consider marrying me?”

Interviewer: Danny you gotta move the plow the tow truck is out there.

Danny: Yeah, yeah.. yeah…

Interviewer: I got a question myself to ask you. What’s wrong with Sully?

Danny: I have to tell it like is. Jared is a fat fuck. It is not me who gave him that name. His dad Satch has been calling him that since he was a baby. It is a horror story. When he was 3 years old he would wait for the family to fall asleep at night and then make his way down stairs to the kitchen. He would literally eat anything that was not nailed down. All the groceries for the week GONE. I’ve talked with him several times. I told him you’re fat. I told him “you’re below standards” he promised to get in better shape this year but we had to cut his per diem in half because he won’t stop eating.

The stress fracture was not a basketball related injury.

Let me tell you what really happened. Jared loves all you can eat buffets. He told me “A good buffet can be a glorious smorgasbord once one locates the redemptive dish”

He was on one of his daily pigtrips and stopped in at a Boston area all you can eat place and he would not let any of the patrons get to the food. Every time they reached for something he would block them out. He would just slide over and put his butt between the person and the food. Finally the manager of the restaurant had to call the police. He starting crying and then jumping up and down yelling “But I want it…but I want it.”

Anyways that is how he got the stress fracture”

Interviewer: interesting.

Interviewer: This must be international day. Here is another comment. This one is from Abdulah Abdulahstan.

Abdulah: Danny you infidel. You are on our list. We chop off the head next time we see you.

Danny: Good luck Abdulah. Well time to go…looks like another blizzard is on the way.

Interviewer: see you Danny. By the way…do you wanna trade in the Plow?

DBOSS

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Interview With Danny Ainge Is Coming Empty Re: Interview With Danny Ainge Is Coming

Post by Matty Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:11 pm

Keira knightley or Natalie portman... ?  In green  of course... Or out... either way works fine

Also is there any legitimacy to the babb+pp for perkins rumors?  (Me and cow wanna know)

Let's say lee and Johnson   did not come back next season.. and sully and turner ditto.    The team would have about 47 million to play with, after this summers free agency dance how confident are you that boston could land some of the 2016  classes bigger named players?
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Interview With Danny Ainge Is Coming Empty Re: Interview With Danny Ainge Is Coming

Post by dboss Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:29 pm

[quote="Matty"]Keira knightley or Natalie portman... ?  In green  of course... Or out... either way works fine

Also is there any legitimacy to the babb+pp for perkins rumors?  (Me and cow wanna know)

Let's say lee and Johnson   did not come back next season.. and sully and turner ditto.    The team would have about 47 million to play with, after this summers free agency dance how confident are you that boston could land some of the 2016  classes bigger named players?

Matty great questions. Thanks for sharing

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:06 am

If Keira Knightley is added to either the Celtics Dancers or the Celtics broadcast crew, I don't have any other questions. My prayers will have been answered.

But, just to contribute something: Hey Danny, any thoughts about buying Marcus Smart a pair of stilts and making him the Celtics' dominating center? Any time you can make a 5 out of a 1.5, isn't that a good thing?

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:56 am

sam wrote:If Keira Knightley is added to either the Celtics Dancers or the Celtics broadcast crew, I don't have any other questions.  My prayers will have been answered.

But, just to contribute something: Hey Danny, any thoughts about buying Marcus Smart a pair of stilts and making him the Celtics' dominating center?  Any time you can make a 5 out of a 1.5, isn't that a good thing?

Sam

ha!

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down